Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Deliverance From Evil Thoughts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Evil Thoughts (134 Views)

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Evil Thoughts by Missyajoke(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Evil thoughts are the thoughts that are ungodly and are planted by the devil in the heart of believers to make them derail fom the Truth. Evil thoughts when not treated and noted early can lead to depression, mental disorders and finally death. Sometimes the Devil wants to make you feel useless and worthless. As a Believer when the Devil tries everything to attack or make believers derail from Godly path and the plans fails then the devil will plant evil seeds in the man/woman's heart. Please guard your heart against evil thoughts. Most men/women downfall started has an evil seed planted by the Devil in the mind which germinate fully and leads to problems for the individual. When such thoughts creeps to your mind say this prayer " I cover my life with the blood of Jesus and I render every satanic Instruments against me Useless, by the Blood of Jesus I declare my Freedom from every evil thoughts pattern" (Amen)

Goodnight everyone

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Evil Thoughts by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2020
You Have Full Control Of Your Thoughts!

I agree that you do not Always have Control Over that which comes in but Certainly and Most Surely, You Have The Control and Power to THROW THEM OUT!

Which is why God in His Goodness as Shown Us Another Law of Conviction and Condemnation in saying

"It is not that which entereth a man that defiles him, but that which comes out (your work)"

(1) (Reply)

"Christmas Facts" What You Should Know / Sunday School Question About Gays / Dear You,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.