Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Studying In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In Canada (295 Views)

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Students From Africa Studying In The US / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Canada by Mimibena: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'm applying to study in university of Calgary in canada, so I want to ask if its okay that the school name on my transcript is different from that on my WAEC result? Thank you.
Re: Studying In Canada by Afarch: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mimibena:
I'm applying to study in university of Calgary in canada, so I want to ask if its okay that the school name on my transcript is different from that on my WAEC result? Thank you.

Hi there ,
Are you applying for the undergraduate program ?
Re: Studying In Canada by Mimibena: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Hi,

Yes I am
Re: Studying In Canada by Spartancosta(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Mimibena:
Hi,
Yes I am
boss how do you go about it applying as an undergraduate
Re: Studying In Canada by Mimibena: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Hi,
The best way is to go to the school's website and go through all of their admission requirements and also country requirements after checking if the program or course you are going for is available. And also, make research, a lot of it. That's what I'm also doing.
All the best.
Re: Studying In Canada by Spartancosta(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mimibena:
Hi,
The best way is to go to the school's website and go through all of their admission requirements and also country requirements after checking if the program or course you are going for is available. And also, make research, a lot of it. That's what I'm also doing.
All the best.
thanks boss
Re: Studying In Canada by Mimibena: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
You welcome

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips / How To Apply For Nigerian Defence Academy, Nda Nigeria 2021/2022 / Download Any Book For Free Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.