Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips (295 Views)

7 Tips On How To Manage Stress On Campus / Stop This 7 Things, And You Will Be Rich And Successful / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Phone users need to be mindful of how hot their phones can get, especially if paticularly hot or cold clients.

Overheating would make your phone to stop charging, display brightness deems to the minimum setting, some app functions get disabled.

When your phone is at heat it shortens your phone life and could also lead to an explosion.

In this article we are gonna list 6 tips that gonna stop your phone from overheating and make it last longer.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-stop-your-phone-from-overheating-with-this-7-tips/
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Pauljj: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nice article
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Pauljj: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
I will give it a try
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by hstar: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
wink wink We move
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Pijokoo: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Post more
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Noted
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
My wonderful viewers I don't post on Saturdays and Sundays..till Monday
thanks for your support,,

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigerian Defence Academy, Nda Nigeria 2021/2022 / Qatar University Scholarships: APPLY NOW / The Institute Of Data Processing Management (idpm) Of Nigeria Addmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.