Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested (17247 Views)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by abragr8: 5:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by VillagePipu: 5:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Strongbest:

Please, where did you get this information from? Makinde refused to pick his mother's call? I fear some of you here!

Let's kindly desist from lies and posting of damaging comments here on Nairaland, it's absolutely not good for a great forum such as this.

If Seun and his mods are not taking appropriate action on comments likes these, soon Nairaland will be known for nothing but lies and unconfirmed news.

A place where any faceless person can just come to express their hatred for others.

You should open your ears more and close your mouth so that wisdom can enter your head cos you desperately need wisdom. Next time, you ask for proof instead of jumping into conclusions like a blind illiterate.

To cure your factory fitted ignorance, read the links below.

https://firstreportsonline.com/why-i-ignored-my-mothers-phone-calls-a-day-before-she-died-seyi-makinde/

https://www.insideoyo.com/how-i-missed-the-opportunity-to-speak-with-my-mother-during-her-last-moment-gov-makinde/

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by VillagePipu: 5:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Mindlog:

Not picking his mother's call......hmm.

https://firstreportsonline.com/why-i-ignored-my-mothers-phone-calls-a-day-before-she-died-seyi-makinde/

Read and learn. Most of you are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by bolaayenimo: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2020
The governor admitted that

Strongbest:

Please, where did you get this information from? Makinde refused to pick his mother's call? I fear some of you here!

Let's kindly desist from lies and posting of damaging comments here on Nairaland, it's absolutely not good for a great forum such as this.

If Seun and his mods are not taking appropriate action on comments likes these, soon Nairaland will be known for nothing but lies and unconfirmed news.

A place where any faceless person can just come to express their hatred for others.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by Difrent: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Strongbest:

Stop displaying your ignorance here joo
Something that was all over the news. An advice , before jumping to conclusions on a topic you don't know of,do your own research,google is there for you
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by BrainEya(m): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Nairalanders please I need your attention on thist thread since the mods of this great forum no wan reason my matter... https://www.nairaland.com/6323122/truck-engineer- apprenticeship-aba-uyo lalasticlacla seun disguy justwise
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2020
VillagePipu:

And what has that got to do with what is on ground. Swear say nah Everytime u dey pick ur mother's on ur father's call. Instead , You go call them back when u're free . Stop acting like the alpha and omega who is perfect.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by Difrent: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=laurel03 post=97277977]Lere Olayinka and Akeem Olatunji are the same clueless, foolish and liar Politicians if you know both of them very well. Even they worst more than Lai Mohammed.[/quote]

I swear, but most of us focus only on the FG....the corruption and nepotism at the state level will make buhari look like an amateur .
That hakeem olatunji guy can lie very foolish lies, there was a time on live radio the guy was telling lies against past government it was his party members that called in to debunk his lie ,since that day ,I don't take him serious even when he has something serious to say
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Difrent:

Stop displaying your ignorance here joo
Something that was all over the news. An advice , before jumping to conclusions on a topic you don't know of,do your own research,google is there for you

All this are misplaced priority. Nah that one una go use dey sing now. Person and fayose dey fight . Una dey talk say him no call her mother. Are both topics correlated ?
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Difrent post=97279077][/quote]

They there dey give urself hope. Nah so una Apc mumu reach dey call for the resignation of Edo state governor, even when ur president and that midget for kaduna has lost touch if the reality about what's going on in the country and system respectively. You won't comment in that , but Nah PDP always give una headache.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by Difrent: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:

All this are misplaced priority. Nah that one una go use dey sing now. Person and fayose dey fight . Una dey talk say him no call her mother. Are both topics correlated ?

The quarrel wasn't my concern and why I quoted you ,YOU GOOFED BADLY BY INSITING THE GUY YOU QUOTED LIED......that's not good enough, even if you want to defend your person do so truthfully......the governor himself made those statements ,whether the opposition twist it or not doesn't make it lies
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by VillagePipu: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:

And what has that got to do with what is on ground. Swear say nah Everytime u dey pick ur mother's on ur father's call. Instead , You go call them back when u're free . Stop acting like the alpha and omega who is perfect.

May you not pick your mother's call on the day she needs to speak to you.

Seyi lacks tact. Even if this happened, is he supposed to say it out in public?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2020
VillagePipu:

You should open your ears more and close your mouth so that wisdom can enter your head cos you desperately need wisdom. Next time, you ask for proof instead of jumping into conclusions like a blind illiterate.

To cure your factory fitted ignorance, read the links below.

https://www.insideoyo.com/how-i-missed-the-opportunity-to-speak-with-my-mother-during-her-last-moment-gov-makinde/

Thank God the topic u brought here told u all why he ignored the call at the point as he intends visiting her physically before the incident happened.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2020
When fayose was governor , No other state PDP official did what the stupid man is doing to him during his own time. It seems nah him tinubu wan use to achieve his presidency from the South West region. Funny enough ,fayose has lost touch of the reality on ground in Ekiti but he believes he is still thinking he is consequential in Ekiti even when know ones regards him again in the southwest region.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by VillagePipu: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:

Thank God the topic u brought here told u all why he ignored the call at the point as he intends visiting her physically before the incident happened.

From denial to explanations. At least, you're now coming back to your senses. He's now a Governor, his mother must book an appointment to speak to him like others.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by Plut01: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2020

PDP is crazy.

They can't do shiii

Are they Mad?

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2020
VillagePipu:

May you not pick your mother's call on the day she needs to speak to you.

Seyi lacks tact. Even if this happened, is he supposed to say it out in public?

Lol. Ode. Ordinary question , he already result to cursing. Awon werey tinubu. Tinubus bulldogs . Nah una tinubu send out abi. Tell him say he no fit see any vote for southwest apart from Lagos state cos of rigging. In south west , Nah only Osun and lagos fit get vote for apc. U had better advise him well. Failures
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by VillagePipu: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:
When fayose was governor , No other state PDP official did what the stupid man is doing to him during his own time. It seems nah him tinubu wan use to achieve his presidency from the South West region. Funny enough ,fayose has lost touch of the reality on ground in Ekiti but he believes he is still thinking he is consequential in Ekiti even when know ones regards him again.

Fayose also caused the rift between Makinde and Olaniyan. Fayose caused the rift between Makinde and Pdp leaders in Oyo. Makinde lacks character and he will continue having problems with everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by Difrent: 6:32am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:

They there dey give urself hope. Nah so una Apc mumu reach dey call for the resignation of Edo state governor, even when ur president and that midget for kaduna has lost touch if the reality about what's going on in the country and system respectively. You won't comment in that , but Nah PDP always give una headache.

Incoherent rants
calm down

That the problem because the FG I not doing well we should accept the governor's inefficiencies, thats why I've always said it that PDP has failed as an opposition party ,they should read HOW TO BE AN OPPOSITION PARTY.,...if all APC governor's and FG failed should PDP governor fail too,....how exactly do you intend to convince people to vote you in if you are doing the same thing you accuse the ruling party of .
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2020
VillagePipu:

From denial to explanations. At least, you're now coming back to your senses. He's now a Governor, his mother must book an appointment to speak to him like others.

Ode ni e. He sw her mother b4 he travelled to ondo for the election and has promised her she will see her on her return back to ibadan. So , what's the fuse there. Act like a reasonable person egbon.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by VillagePipu: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. Ode. Ordinary question , he already result to cursing. Awon werey tinubu. Tinubus bulldogs . Nah una tinubu send out abi. Tell him say he no fit see any vote for southwest apart from Lagos state cos of rigging. In south west , Nah only Osun and lagos fit get vote for apc. U had better advise him well. Failures

Tinubu will send your father out on errand. Useless nonentity. I can see that Makinde is in mortal fear of Tinubu. That is very good. Unfortunately, Makinde is too small for Tinubu. He is even too small for Fayose.
The stupidity of you paupers praising Makinde will be his undoing.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by VillagePipu: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:

Ode ni e. He sw her mother b4 he travelled to ondo for the election and has promised her she will see her on her return back to ibadan. So , what's the fuse there. Act like a reasonable person egbon.

Ode ni baba e. Makinde needs to get you properly educated correctly and urgently too. If you must defend his indiscretion, you should not type like a primary school dropout.
Ordinary his and her, you are mixing up.
You must be one of Auxiliary's illiterate thugs just released from prison.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Difrent:

Incoherent rants
calm down

That the problem because the FG I not doing well we should accept the governor's inefficiencies, thats why I've always said it that PDP has failed as an opposition party ,they should read HOW TO BE AN OPPOSITION PARTY.,...if all APC governor's and FG failed should PDP governor fail too,....how exactly do you intend to convince people to vote you in if you are doing the same thing you accuse the ruling party of .

That's why u Apc foolishness doubled that if PDP, You now compared ur failures to that of PDP era . Nah una time I dey hear say sebi it's just 50 people that die, while during PDP era ,it was 100 , U apc guys are all dumbs. Using failure as a pointer of una abysmal failures. Not been able to do anything than to always put blame on PDP for your not doing anything. Nah so una use last 4years blame saraki. grin . Una matter tire person. Ur failures is grade A
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2020
VillagePipu:

Ode ni baba e. Makinde needs to get you properly educated correctly and urgently too. If you must defend his indiscretion, you should not type like a primary school dropout.

Brother suponu , I never know say nah queen english them born u with. Show me ur british passport nah. Thank God ur daftness makes u not to understand my words. But when ur president speaks ,U understand him abi. Then ur mental state is abysmal. U need to see a doctor asap.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by slimanyd: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2020
VillagePipu:

Tinubu will send your father out on errand. Useless nonentity. I can see that Makinde is in mortal fear of Tinubu. That is very good. Unfortunately, Makinde is too small for Tinubu. He is even too small for Fayose.
The stupidity of you paupers praising Makinde will be his undoing.

Lol. Dead on arrival. Effort in futility . Quote this page. Tinubu will never be Nigeria president. I know say he dey pain u as I dey pepper u with tinubu matter. But that's the reality. Makinde pedigree supperceed that of fayose. Am from Ekiti State for your information. But fayose is just a bulldog backing to remain relevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by Difrent: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2020
slimanyd:

That's why u Apc foolishness doubled that if PDP, You now compared ur failures to that of PDP era . Nah una time I dey hear say sebi it's just 50 people that die, while during PDP era ,it was 100 , U apc guys are all dumbs. Using failure as a pointer of una abysmal failures. Not been able to do anything than to always put blame on PDP for your not doing anything. Nah so una use last 4years blame saraki. grin . Una matter tire person. Ur failures is grade A

All these rants just prove my point, PDP IS DOING A VERY BAD JOB OF BEING AN OPPOSITION PARTY......many people miss the day APC were in opposition...They always come up with innovative ideas to serve as alternative to government policies in their states..... but instead of PDP doing that they are going about wailing incoherently......only fools will print 10 million. T-shirts for #bringbackourboys and when the boys were rescued stated saying it was a script ,how foolish can one be
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by Mindlog: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2020
VillagePipu:

Posting the link was enough, why go further with the diatribe? Not everyone follows stories of Nigerian politicians.
Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by bolaayenimo: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
That's savage thing to say. Pardon the dude

VillagePipu:

Re: Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested by laurel03(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Difrent post=97279077][/quote]You really know the guy. Akeem Irotunji Seriously the guy get PhD for lying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border / Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.