Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled (514 Views)

Build A Mobile And Desktop Software / I Will Build Your Desired Website And Desktop App / How are mobile apps made to run on different OS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by Rincrys: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello guys, please I would love to know how mobile apps are styled, and how the graphics are made or imported to your code.
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by callyik(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rincrys:
Hello guys, please I would love to know how mobile apps are styled, and how the graphics are made or imported to your code.

You can use figma for your UI/UX design
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2020
I have always wondered this too especially for native applications. How do they make the colours and all of that?
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by taylormed2(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Rincrys:
We have front end (the part we see) and the backend (the logic) mostly these two are made separately and are joined with the front end making api calls to the backend.
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by taylormed2(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2020
And for the styling you speak of, it depends on which language/framework you decide to use. E.g Qt widgets use css like syntax for styling, JavaFX same, qt quick uses qml so to each his own.
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by biden123(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Rincrys:
I will give you a simple but detailed explanation cool

While developing mobile/desktop apps, we work with external libraries and APIs.There are enough libraries to accomplish almost anything you wish.

For example, in web development we have libraries like bootstrap, font-awesome etc for styling.
Same thing applies to mobile/desktop apps, we use libraries for styling.
First, you need to import the library to your application environment before you call the required classes.

Thanks.
When I'm sworn by January I will provide free courses and certifications for African students wink
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by Rincrys: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
biden123:

I will give you a simple but detailed explanation cool

While developing mobile/desktop apps, we work with external libraries and APIs.There are enough libraries to accomplish almost anything you wish.

For example, in web development we have libraries like bootstrap, font-awesome etc for styling.
Same thing applies to mobile/desktop apps, we use libraries for styling.
First, you need to import the library to your application environment before you call the required classes.

Thanks.
When I'm sworn by January I will provide free courses and certifications for African students wink
Thanks alot
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by Rincrys: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
taylormed2:

We have front end (the part we see) and the backend (the logic) mostly these two are made separately and are joined with the front end making api calls to the backend.
Thanks bro
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by Rincrys: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
callyik:

You can use figma for your UI/UX design
Thank u
Re: How Are Mobile And Desktop Apps Styled by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2020
For react native inside
View tag e.g

Import{stylesheet,view,text} from 'react-native;
Export default function app() {
Return(
View
Style{{
=background color: 'gold'
Flex:2
}}

(1) (Reply)

Php Wahala / Do You Think Humans Have Ever Control Artificial Intelligence? / Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.