Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Blessing Edem - “my Heartbeats” [prod. By Mikipiano] |gospelmusicentament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Edem - “my Heartbeats” [prod. By Mikipiano] |gospelmusicentament (202 Views)

Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Edem - “my Heartbeats” [prod. By Mikipiano] |gospelmusicentament by Gmusicentament(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Blessing Edem - “My Heartbeats” [Prod. by Mikipiano] |GospelMusicEntament
https://www.gospelmusicentament.com.ng/2020/12/blessing-edem-my-heartbeats-prod-by.html

Female gospel voice from the southern part of Nigeria [Akwa Ibom State] with the name
Blessing Edem " is out with her most loved debuted single.
"My Heartbeat" is a love composed tale that expresses her love to God for his never-failing love and presence.

"My heartbeats” is a song of intimacy from an ever grateful heart to ever faithful father expressing the heartfelt love of God’s romance in the rhythm of my heartbeats, each of the beat craving and longing only for the lover who has made these steady and consistent heartbeats continue racing without trampling on the hurdles and neither failing and so this heart beats only for the one who has made all grace abound Christ Jesus alone"

Download Audio- https://od.lk/d/NjVfNTAxNDQ0NTJf/Blessing-Edem-My-Heartbeats.mp3

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt Earmarks More Trainings For Youths, Inaugurates Tissue Factory / TSG Preach Peace, Love And Unity At Christmas / 2020: A Year Like No Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.