Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Religious People are ok - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious People are ok (627 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2020
It's ok to be around them

1 Like

Re: Religious People are ok by blackpanthar: 1:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
There are fools... everything they do is in the name of God.
They offend you in the name of God.
They use you as an example for unnecessary things in the name of God.
The deceive you in the name of God.
The cause problem for you in the name of God.
They harm you in the name of God.
They betray you in name of God.
They make you suffer in the name of God.
They condemn you and don't see their bullshit in the name of God.

Idiots...
One just happened now just how many minutes past 1:30am this morning. Idiots bunch of fools. Because because no one can talk to you. You will ask for help one day, let me see, let the holy Spirit help you, he is always free, stop suffering people for your shit and your mental retardness.
Bunch of amoebas

God feels the same way too.
Re: Religious People are ok by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

Idiots...
One just happened now just how many minutes past 1:30am this morning. Idiots bunch of fools. Because because no one can talk to you. You will ask for help one day, let me see, let the holy Spirit help you, he is always free, stop suffering people for your shit and your mental retardedness.
Bunch of amoebas
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Be careful that your hate does not eventually turn you into another version of those you hate
Re: Religious People are ok by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17am On Dec 21, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

Idiots...
One just happened now just how many minutes past 1:30am this morning. Idiots bunch of fools. Because because no one can talk to you. You will ask for help one day, let me see, let the holy Spirit help you, he is always free, stop suffering people for your shit and your mental retardness.
Bunch of amoebas

Don't you see the yourself in the words you used?

They offend you ..
They use you as an example for unnecessary things ..
The deceive you...
The cause problem for you ...
They harm you ...
They betray you..
They make you suffer...
They condemn you...

Do you not do this also in the name of yourself?

I am not saying it is any right, I am saying these are the things that The Lord Hates and has condemned, but All men do these things saying it is the way of the world.

Which is why The Lord says hate the world and it's counsels, they are shaped towards condemning the lives of men!
Re: Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't you see the yourself in the words you used?

They offend you ..
They use you as an example for unnecessary things ..
The deceive you...
The cause problem for you ...
They harm you ...
They betray you..
They make you suffer...
They condemn you...

Do you not do this also in the name of yourself?

I am not saying it is any right, I am saying these are the things that The Lord Hates and has condemned, but All men do these things saying it is the way of the world.

Which is why The Lord says hate the world and it's counsels, they are shaped towards condemning the lives of men!
See, let me say something. Nothing you typed makes sense. You think life is the same for everybody is not. Go and stop practicing your religion on other people and pointing hands on them.
Re: Religious People are ok by Dtruthspeaker: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

See, let me say something. Nothing you typed makes sense

Are you saying that you have never

Offended Anyone ..
Used someone else as an example for unnecessary things ..
Deceived Another...
Caused problems for Another ...
Harmed Another...
Betrayed Another..
Made Another suffer...
Condemned Another...

Do you yourself not do all these? Where you did any of these things, then you are no different from your neighbour, you are both the same.
Re: Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Offended Anyone ..
Deceived Another...
Harmed Another...
Betrayed Another..
Made Another suffer...
Condemned Another...

Do you yourself not do all these? Where you did any of these things, then you are no different from your neighbour, you are both the same.

You just don't have sense...get out
What do you say when the person does it for 9 years...and you have been forgiving. And now it has turned to something you can't live with.
Re: Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Offended Anyone ..
Deceived Another...
Harmed Another...
Betrayed Another..
Made Another suffer...
Condemned Another...

And Mr man know the right words to say at the right time...just like one of the apostles said... don't come here and start talking about forgiveness. You people preach one and forget the other... What of Justice, equity, faith. Was not the Pharisees and Sadducees preaching but neglecting the weighter things. You better be a rational Christian
Re: Religious People are ok by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

And Mr man know the right words to say at the right time...just like one of the apostles said... don't come here and start talking about forgiveness. You people preach one and forget the other... What of Justice, equity, faith. Was not the Pharisees and Sadducees preaching but neglecting the weighter things. You better be a rational Christian

That's what I am saying son, how are you going to get just is when you too do the same which you accuse your neighbour?

Is it not Right and Just that you get what your neighbour gets since you do the same? Or do you expect The Lord to do imbalance?

That is why The Lord taught usThe Law - "Do unto others what you want done unto you,: He who wants justice, Must Do Justice and He who wants Equity Must Do Equity"!

This was the Vanguard of my Answer!
Re: Religious People are ok by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

You just don't have sense...get out
What do you say when the person does it for 9 years...and you have been forgiving. And now it has turned to something you can't live with.

You misunderstand me, what I was saying was that they would accuse you of your own offences but nonetheless it is your right to not suffer unjustly.

I do not support nor condone ANY Wrongdoing
of any kind so do take it up with them wisely!
Re: Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That's what I am saying son, how are you going to get just is when you too do the same which you accuse your neighbour?

Is it not Right and Just that you get what your neighbour gets since you do the same? Or do you expect The Lord to do imbalance?

That is why The Lord taught usThe Law - "Do unto others what you want done unto you,: He who wants justice, Must Do Justice and He who wants Equity Must Do Equity"!

This was the Vanguard of my Answer!
No 1 am not son nor your son don't call me that.
Wait so you have not done wrong in this life abi?
Let me say...I don't do shit against my neighbor. I have gone through hell over the last 2 years. Do you know how it feels to not do wrong, but someone will abuse you and then someone else will talk you to forgive them and you should change but goes to the other one's room and start gisting. And when you are healing the person does it again and again and again. Yet no one talks to that other one because of religion.
Do you Know how it feels to be called a bastard just for wanting to take little more food after you could not find your parents to ask, and you forgave the person and let the matter die. Someone will lie just for you to receive the whole blame, and they don't touch the other one...
When you ask for help the person would just disgrace you first...
See forget you don't just Know anything about life without God
Re: Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
You talk as if I don't apologize to people I offend. Do you even have a broken past, that could make you run mental.
Re: Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
First of all. What cases can make a man go mental?
Re: Religious People are ok by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

No 1 am not son nor your son don't call me that.
Wait so you have not done wrong in this life abi?
Let me say...I don't do shit against my neighbor. I have gone through hell over the last 2 years. Do you know how it feels to not do wrong, but someone will abuse you and then someone else will talk you to forgive them and you should change but goes to the other one's room and start gisting. And when you are healing the person does it again and again and again. Yet no one talks to that other one because of religion.
Do you Know how it feels to be called a bastard just for wanting to take little more food after you could not find your parents to ask, and you forgave the person and let the matter die. Someone will lie just for you to receive the whole blame, and they don't touch the other one...
When you ask for help the person would just disgrace you first...
See forget you don't just Know anything about life without God

All i am saying and I should say here is that if any has offended you Go To Them and Have It Out with Them and if that does not yeild good results, take another person with you.

Your problems will not stop or let me say quickly stop Unless you Stand up to them.
Re: Religious People are ok by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

All i am saying and I should say here is that if any has offended you Go To Them and Have It Out with Them and if that does not yeild good results, take another person with you.

Your problems will not stop or let me say quickly stop Unless you Stand up to them.
Good afternoon to Dtruthspeaker.

Please I am on an errand going to buy bread from the market. But I don't know what to say when I get there. Please can somebody put the words in my mouth on what to say... Please I don't want to make an enemy with any trader as some at any mistake could disgrace someone even at introduction. Please help me

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Piece On Feminism By Toks2008 / Questions That Are Asking For Immediate Response! / Grab Your Free Copy Of The Satanic Bible Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.