Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) (3998 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by Shania2015(f): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by LordIsaac(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2020
The Pastor Kumuyi she mentioned, she knows he would never be party to evil. Let her take it up appropriately without dragging the personality of the pastor. That's my take.

11 Likes

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by neduboo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
LordIsaac:
The Pastor Kumuyi she mentioned, she knows he would never be party to evil. Let her take it up appropriately without dragging the personality of the pastor. That's my take.

When a team doesn't perform well they fire the coach. Do you know why that is done?

4 Likes

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by heniford2: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
this is serious how i wish we have a system educational system working in Nigeria how i wish this kind of thing is what the education board looks into and act
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by LikeAking: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pls dont support Deeper life if you have
conscience and functioning logic..

Support this little defenseless boy.

This rubbish can happen to your sons in the future... Lets be brave enough to fight agianst evil.

In Africa we find it very difficult to fight for the truth, seek justice and also prevent evil from thriving over good, due to our logical deficiency.

But we can still be on the side of good, despite the existence of our poorly developed African brains.

6 Likes

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by Uyi168: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na the same eye I take dey reason deeper life and jw.

People that will be preaching holiness up and down and yet are devils themselves..

1 Like

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by Collins4u1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fear over religious people..

1 Like

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Collins4u1:
Fear over religious people..

Na dem wicked pass, make God forgive me but is the truth.
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
LordIsaac:

Don't bring that nonsense' touch not my annointed' bullcrap into this matter.

It's the personality of the pastor that's more important to you and not the child that went through hell undecided

4 Likes

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by Depressed101: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
neduboo:

When a team doesn't perform well they fire the coach. Do you know why that is done?
moral behavior and Occupational duties are two different things... A coach can only be sacked if his team are not doing well, duty wise.. They can't be sacked if Suarez decides to bite an opponent or Terry decides to fxck a team mate's wife....

Nor dey smoke gbana

2 Likes

Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by writetopoker: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Its a pity Nigeria do not have 2020 forensic investigators.

This case might go down the drain
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by zieraw2005(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by britiko: 4:43am On Dec 22, 2020
This is so pathetic.
Denials and liars everywhere... can u imagine and we are complaining about govt. Those useless seniors must face rape case o. Minor or no minor they are evil children.
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by ednut1(m): 5:45am On Dec 22, 2020
LordIsaac:
yen yen yen. They obviously recruited church members not in merit. Hypocrites
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by Samfloxin(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2020
writetopoker:
Its a pity Nigeria do not have 2020 forensic investigators.

This case might go down the drain
They do. You only see them when billions of embezzled money is involved not in this case
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by invinzible1: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2020
neduboo:

When your father's children are not doing well will they send their father packing
Re: New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video) by LordIsaac(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
yen yen yen. They obviously recruited church members not in merit. Hypocrites
Even in Rome, under the nose of the pope evil happens. Judas was one of the 12 appointed to keep the bag by Christ Himself, but he was a thief. All I'm saying is, let her take it up appropriately. The Pastor Kumuyi I know will not cover up sin. Hence, she should not insinuate that he condones such. They are not going to take it lightly with the culprits. Have some grace.

(1) (Reply)

This Memes Will Crack You Up / You Can Still Study Tuition Free Or On Scholarship In Europe And Usa / Delta State University Cut Off Mark 2012/2013 Utme Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.