Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet (51396 Views)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Racoon(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23
Another video depicting a separate case of bullying at the Lead British International School, Abuja has emerged. In the new video posted on Tuesday, some male students in the school’s uniform are seen surrounding another boy who appears to be in casual attire.

A student slapped the boy who was on his knees, and then some of the other boys who are gathered appealed to stop the ‘bully’ from further harming the boy, who was later whisked away in the nine-second video.

An X user, @PopoolaJoke4, who posted the video wrote, “No be the same school?” This is in response to the first viral video of bullying in the same school that was released earlier.

PUNCH Online reports that An X user, @moooyeeeee, had on Monday night posted two videos of a female student of the school being repeatedly slapped by another female classmate.

The user called for justice for the victim.
Since they were posted, the videos have drawn the wrath of many users of the microblogging platform who condemned the incident and called for the school authorities to investigate and punish the culprits.

However, the management of Lead British International School, Abuja, in a statement on Tuesday, said it has begun investigation into the matter.
https://punchng.com/abuja-school-video-of-another-bullying-incident-hit-the-internet/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Racoon(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23
So much injustice, lawlessness, cruelty, and outright wickedness everywhere across the world. This is as a result of lack of self confidence, the failure of parenting, and supervisory responsibility and total lack of fear of God. All these despicable acts just shows the abysmal extent man inhumanity to man have descended into.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Nazgul: 10:20pm On Apr 23
Why can't these kids who are being bullied speak out? Cos I know that there are countless cases of similar incidents going on in that school and the victims are too scared to confined in anyone.

This is bad publicity for that school. If I'm a parent with any of my kids schooling there, I'm withdrawing them ASAP before they kill them for me.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Emman08: 10:20pm On Apr 23
These rich folks raise monsters and privileged little arseholes as children don't they.

This school must come clean and a proper independent investigation done. This has gone beyong bullying. It is molestation and abuse.

This happens in even more private schools in Abuja than we know about.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by olatwo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23
lipsrsealed
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23
Nazgul:
Why can't these kids who are being bullied speak out? Cos I know that there are countless cases of similar incidents going on in that school and the victims are too scared to confined in anyone.

This is bad publicity for that school. If I'm a parent with any of my kids schooling there, I'm withdrawing them ASAP before they kill them for me.
This is a RICH MAN school
Na Abuja Politicians Children full the school

Make thunder come fire you say you be poor or middle class for this kind school
You go dey collect shege 24/7

Speaking out against a Senators pikin that bullied you Goodluck with that grin grin grin

E go shock you say na the school go even defend the rich man pikin.
If you even try beat am
Him rich papa go lock you up for cell.

That's why I love community secondary school
We dey tidy our seniors fvck up steady
Dem no born you well grin grin

Na to wait for you for back of field.
After school, me and my homies go lay ambush

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Alloyhardu(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23
Na wa oo
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Kenosky1: 10:20pm On Apr 23
Okay

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by MissIndependent(f): 10:20pm On Apr 23
Who raised these Animals? angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by King3urna(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23
Them never try am with cultist brother

9 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23
COMRADES, some of us who went to the public school, we been dey received beatings far more than this, but never regarded it as bully
And that beating reset our brain enabled us take and complete our studies and also made us good members of the society today!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by pimplucious: 10:21pm On Apr 23
This is just apt.

But come to think of it, most adults and parents now did far worse so what’s the fuss for?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:21pm On Apr 23
Thanks to social media.

But as a father, I will see myself a failure if my son can't stand to his age grade. At least fight back, let it be u are wounded or killed. Then let's see how I will be alive and fold my hands.

My son Don de get Street sense at the age of 5. No matter who u be, if u beat, him. go beat u back. Weda e pain u or not, he must beat u back before crying

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by kelvindj98: 10:21pm On Apr 23
Bullying is rampant in secondary schools across the country.....whether rich or poor. In fact some bullying in all these states school will make u fear God.

10 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by id4sho(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23
Government school do worse

Mods, next news please tongue

Hornyy teens over boyfriend matter
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by eazzzy1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23
Thank God for cameras these days. In our days we didn’t even know we were bullying. These days big brother is always watching.

5 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by SilentVboy: 10:22pm On Apr 23
Chaiiiii, Village people don open Lead British school matter....

15 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Brendaniel: 10:22pm On Apr 23
They should check the mission of this school, it's like violence is their goal... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by flexyrule(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23
Hmmmm
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Chimarto: 10:25pm On Apr 23
They should shut down the school indefinitely. Tho bullying is common in secondary schools

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by tefishy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23
grin
The witches and wizards for social media strong. If dem get your time for some kind serious matter, you are a goner

SilentVboy:
Chaiiiii, Village people don open Lead British school matter....

6 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by meobizy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 23
The school no get teachers?

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by StOla: 10:26pm On Apr 23
Another round of social media entertainment is here from the stables of Private School Entertainment.

Many would lament and vent anger as if worse is not happening daily in the public schools.

They will make a trivial matter become a national problem.

#justice4thebullied.

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by ozo13(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23
Nazgul:

many had threatened to withdraw dr children from the school

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Offpoint1: 10:28pm On Apr 23
That's why I will raise my kids, son and daughter to be bully killers. I ring it into their ears every morning before they leave him 'Stab any azxhole that crosses you with pen or pencil on their neck "
Like I did to that axhole in primary 3, stabbed him repeated on his hands until the pencil pierced through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by fixedhollies(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23
All these things una dey call bullying na normal things fr those state and federal colleges we went to. U never go fetch water fr senior around 1am in the stream. Abi make senior collect yr gari and beat you join. Wash clothes, use ur nails remove cheats fr wall.

Use lantern write “made in china for juniors cheek’’. Collect ur bed while you sleep on iron bunk.

A senior gave me a beaten of my life because i looked at her sister in the dinning hall.

All those things just made us stronger. I am not in support of bullying. But men suffer fr those boarding schools.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by OMEGA009(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23
After suffering from all these bullying, they’ll become Senators and unleash the pent up rage on Nigerians while driving in their convoys.

12 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by winner37(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23
So now school has totally turned to cultism?

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Nazgul: 10:29pm On Apr 23
ozo13:
Threatening to do something without actually carrying out the threat is just empty noise.

If half of the parents withdraw their kids from there, the school management would sit up.

6 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by StOla: 10:29pm On Apr 23
ozo13:

Threatened to withdraw because of that mere "spoiled kids violence"?

Even those who have been stabbed or had the glass louvres broken on their head in public secondary school, returned to school the next day to lead morning assembly prayers.

Na this kind kids without backbone dey commit suicide.

Chimarto:
They should shut down the school indefinitely. Tho bullying is common in secondary schools

See them who want to use atomic bomb to kill cockroach.

Dem for kuku demolish the school and turn it to neighbourhood football ground.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.