Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock (13840 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 / Jonathan May Not Run On APC Ticket / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
You will the tell truth much later.
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Omooba77: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
CastedAyo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1376110/aisha-buhari-flee-insecurity-aso-rock-aide/

Denying us grace to travel by locking borders until recently, but Ms Aisha can run to Dubai for check ups that can be done at Lagoon hospital or R-Jolad.....
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by MyGeneration(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2020
This is insulting and a violation of the Nigerian constitution, if the president can't go for checkup in Nigeria that means they have lost trust in the Nigerian health system, then y do they want ordinary Nigerians to go to Nigerian hospitals?
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by blackpanda: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2020
IamD18:
Between Aisha Buhari and Osibanjo, I don't know who has politically suffered enough in the hands of Northern Cabals.

They are always looking pitiful.

Don't be naive. Aisha is the biggest cabal in asorock

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by mamaafrik(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2020
The baboon is selecting Northerners now no one From North is seeing anything wrong in it ,make i con here piiimmm when a Southerner play the return leg for una,na olukoso ayara ina 3 megavolt Thunder go char you
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by mamaafrik(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2020
blackpanda:

Don't be naive. Aisha is the biggest cabal in asorock
oya explain,you seem to know more
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Aisha na prostitute
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by CandidSeeker(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Can any truth come out of Aso Rock in this dispensation?
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by JoeEeL(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2020
greatiyk4u:
It is well

Anything to paint the Buhari's family black is the joy of wailers

Jesus Christ is the clear example that good people are never appreciated by their own people

Been alive to witness Buhari tenure is my greatest happiness,

I wonder how those who mismanaged Nigeria economy in abundance would have fared in scarcity and pandemic

Integrity is a rare virtue

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by fadigalfemi(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2020
But she run...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by shedy03(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Maybe not because of insecurity
It could be because the man in Aso rock is not the Buhari he married.
Perhaps that's why none of his immediate family members wished him a happy birthday last week.

They know the truth
Quite senseful.
I totally agree with you.
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by sugarleen: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2020
oloshi

Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by dahnimoh(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Is it your "RUN"?
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by anambraamaka: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Please fix this country we don tire
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Glycosunde: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2020
I thought Aso Rock had a well furnished clinic/hospital, where over #11billion have been budgeted for it since 2015. Oh sorry I remember now, they said they will need #19.7billion as against d #1.3billion approved by d house of reps in the 2021 budget to make it up to standard b4 Aisha can be using it. Nonsense Ingredients and APChites
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Olarewaju89: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2020
mamaafrik:
shatapp there,onirooshi,we know that cattle rearer in asorock is not bubu,because of wetin una wan chop una do loss una soul to lies,na one by one una go kpai throway if una no change,eeni kuure

Bro, calm down na grin
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2020
greatiyk4u:
It is well

Jesus Christ is the clear example that good people are never appreciated by their own people

I wonder how those who mismanaged Nigeria economy in abundance would have fared in scarcity and pandemic

So you are mentioning Buhari alongside Jesus Christ.
What sort of comparison is that?
If he is a saviour too why not perform wonders in Nigeria as Jesus did with miracles?

Integrity is staying to your word,been honest and consistent.
Not our con-artist integrity president.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Johfem(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2020
But she ran there to receive Cancer treatment.
Must you people reply everything you heard people say?
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by juman(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2020
See the kind of idiot leading the country.
Her husband could not build just one standard hospital in six years.
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2020
IamD18:
Between Aisha Buhari and Osibanjo, I don't know who has politically suffered enough in the hands of Northern Cabals.

They aren't suffering anything
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2020
greatiyk4u:
It is well

U are right integrity is indeed a rare virtue thats why it would be easier to associate righteousness with a thief than associate integrity with buhari.

Since u say others mismanaged d economy, how has buhari successfully managed d economy? Five into his administration, neither him nor any member of his family can seek medical attention in Nigeria. Pls who is paying for their medical expenses abroad? Did buhari not say he will stop medical tourism? Where is d integrity when he doesn't practice what he preaches? Uptill now, y has buhari not fixed d health sector?

Nobody needs to paint buhari or his family black. His actions have done that without "wailers" even lifting a finger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by 400billionman: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2020
But did she run to Dubai at all ?

If yes, is there no clinic in Aso Rock ?

September to December is how many months sef ?

Please today is 21st December, 2020, I don't want to read fake stories today.
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Farki: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Which mysterious disease is she using Nigerian taxpayers money to treat?

How is she spending so much time in Dubai on top of illness, is there no hospital in Nigeria? undecided

Buhari is all talk, no action, simply a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Farki: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2020
greatiyk4u:
It is well

How is this beneficial to Buhari, a man who promised to end medical trips abroad, that his wife is spending 3 months in Dubai, funded by the sweat of Nigerians for an unknown medical condition?

How much is the fuel you are buying? And the food, hope that one won't cost too much? Or you can carry your savings in your purse to Kaduna and you will be alright?

All thanks to Buhari!
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by snowball11(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2020
greatiyk4u:
It is well

This one don mad o! See comparison. undecided
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by SolarEdge: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by junketer(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
I wonder what happens to the billions for aso rock clinic.
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Worst president and family in the history of Nigeria
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Jollylolly(f): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2020
IamD18:

How can you be in power and suffer from any set people; that is so nonsensical to the core. This is a woman who has been in Dubai enjoying her life and the VP also heading a N2.3Trn plan and you said he suffer politically; Atiku was never entrusted with such a plan in his 8 eight years of tenure, neither GEJ (AS VP) nor Sambo, so what are you saying? What impact did these three VPs made really aside drinking coffee and collecting allowances, travelling and salary.. Osinbajo remain the best VP we ever had kawai
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
She didn't flee.... She Japa
Alright
Re: Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2020
greatiyk4u:
It is well

Which dirty integrity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) / Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.