Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. (225 Views)

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / How to Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking And Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. by JOACHINpedro: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Long story short, I have lots of business ideas that I've drafted out over the years. But I always fail to push them out due to procrastination. Worst still, As time passes I see people venture into it and succeed remarkably thereby outdating my idea in the real world.
Pls, those that have surmounted procrastination challenges should tell me how they did it.
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. by DenreleDave(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2020
How sef??
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. by JOACHINpedro: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
How sef??
Do you have the same issue?
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2020
If you know how, do not hesitate to let us know cry
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. by bottlewater1(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2020
I think the best way to overcome procrastination is GO AND START

have been teaching for a while now, I plan starting my school after my service (that was 2017) in other to start the school I want to raise some funds which is normal and safe. so I applied to a school in ajah, Lagos the proprietress told me GO AND START YOUR OWN. I stayed with her for months then relocated to ife for msc this is 2020 I have not started yet.
but this year two months ago I learnt what the meaning of go and start is. whatever your idea is please pick a date for your start up whether you have money or not pick the date start working towards it. read books and gather other people experience start reasoning like you have started the business already with that you can overcome procrastination.
don't be so comfortable or be among people who will make you feel better than your dreams

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Chronic Procrastination?. by JOACHINpedro: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
bottlewater1:
I think the best way to overcome procrastination is GO AND START

have been teaching for a while now, I plan starting my school after my service (that was 2017) in other to start the school I want to raise some funds which is normal and safe. so I applied to a school in ajah, Lagos the proprietress told me GO AND START YOUR OWN. I stayed with her for months then relocated to ife for msc this is 2020 I have not started yet.
but this year two months ago I learnt what the meaning of go and start is. whatever your idea is please pick a date for your start up whether you have money or not pick the date start working towards it. read books and gather other people experience start reasoning like you have started the business already with that you can overcome procrastination.
don't be so comfortable or be among people who will make you feel better than your dreams
Thanks for your insightful input

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes On '30 Days Fasting And Prayer' For Hushpuppi / Amanuke Monarch: Igwe Dennis Preaches Love. / Police Press Release, Lagos State Command, Dated 1st January, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.