Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial (31604 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by hstar: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2020
jagaban002:
AJ = few word more action
That's how champions do

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Jaqenhghar: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2020
LoydJ:
Glo keeps on empowering all this Made celebrities with more Money; while we the Poor Masse's dey suffer their yeye slow Network.

PS; if Glo should dash everyone 1g/2g of data as Xmas bonus to it's customers; will dey die??
Na by force to use their service? I bought their sim card twice. Once when I didnt know how useless their network was, the second time when one of their staff convinced me things had gotten better. I ditched that when I realised nothing had changed.
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Jaqenhghar: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
The funds they are spending on this useless ads, should be spent on their horrible network..
Honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Jaqenhghar: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2020
MyGeneration:
If only Glo knew that the reason they don't have customers have nothing to do with promotion
In Nigeria, endorsements dont work. If your product is good, everyone will rush it.
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by ndubueze92(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Ever since I lost my glo Sim and I decided not to replace it, communication has not remained the same for me.
I got to bet knowing fully well that my data message messages are delivered and received as and when due and not the one that crawl like snake.

Glo should sell their company and use the money to start advert agency.
Which network are you using now? I'm planning to ditch Mtn for Airtel.
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by anambraamaka: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Very sharp advert, i love it, Don baba Jay
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by damocool(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Glo should please do something about their bad network rather than wasting money on adverts.

Are you experiencing a very difficult time in your life? Are you overwhelmed with challenges of life? Are you even thinking of committing suicide one day? Have you gone to the mountains spending days, weeks, months there and yet never found solution to that thing pursuing you around? Or are you even diagnosed of a incurable disease and you're counting days to the end of life?
Are you living with guilt of sin and you total forgiveness from the Lord?
The solution is here, Christ is waiting for you at the 2020 DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT
TAGGED EXPERIENCE GOD TURNING BITTERNESS TO SWEETNESS.
STARTING FROM 24TH TO 27TH, DECEMBER.
VENUE @ ANY DEEPER LIFE CAMP GROUND NEAREST TO YOU.
COME WITH YOUR FAITH AND YOU SHALL RETURN TO YOUR HOUSE IN JOY.
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU ATTEND.

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by gideon66045: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very sharp advert, i love it, Don baba Jay
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by nohalti: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one here.
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by ofiko123(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one... congratulations..
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by RuggedSniper: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020

1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by mechanics(m): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Greatfullheart: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Grandmeister:

In terms of lyrics or video? For lyrics it’s got to be Teni’s gele and fireboy‘s flenjo...video goes to quick credit and gtbanks 737.
in terms of 444 is also beta. That gtbanks video is also dope, i love Airtel meet the inlaws video.
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by masterme: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
This advert is a masterpiece...I like it. Glo always has a way to connect with the market and stay fresh and relevant. Kudos to them!
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by NigerianPope: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
It’s not just the beauty and entertainment value of the commercial that I like. It’s more about the inspiration, the depth and import of the message therein.
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by edoairways: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
ndubueze92:
Which network are you using now? I'm planning to ditch Mtn for Airtel.
Remain with MTN. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by edoairways: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
masterme:
This advert is a masterpiece...I like it. Glo always has a way to connect with the market and stay fresh and relevant. Kudos to them!
Yet their network is still poor in many locations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? / Denrele's Outfit To The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Looks Enchanting In New Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.