Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3519 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is funny, am just laughing on how the babe expression will look like when facing the man.
Re: . by Ekemeze: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ekemeze:

cheesy
if na me be the man to interview her,

me: Do you love music?

she: yes, I do.

me: mention 2 chinese rappers.

grin
*Faints*

cheesy
Re: . by Yungstallion: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: . by galantjoe(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Daddycharger:
For your information, she called the guy's dad a rapist and called the guy a drug addict with black lips. She bodyshammed him and insulted his parents. She doesn't deserve the job and others saying she might get a bigger job, it's non of my business but she doesn't deserve to work in my firm

Her bad mouth is uncalled for
Without provocation, she called his, father rapist and the guy, a drug addict.
She deserves any treatment from the guy
Re: . by LikeAking: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: . by Daddycharger: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
galantjoe:

Her bad mouth is uncalled for
Without provocation, she called his, father rapist and the guy, a drug addict.
She deserves any treatment from the guy
The guy forgave her though and she did well in the interview today. She might be hired

1 Like

Re: . by dview001(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2020
Fvck you all mods fvckseun,fvckmynd44,fvckjustdumb,fvcklalasticlala,na Toto go kill all of una bcoz of Toto una dey ban us anyhow fvck you zzor na dick go kill you fvckdemod
Re: . by Ekemeze: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: . by Daddycharger: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ekemeze:

You got the story? where?
Twitter
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
nniero11:

BEST REPLY SO FAR!

HOW CAN YOU INSULT SOMEONE FOR PUTTING UP HIS OPINION. WHY NOT PUT UP YOUR OWN OPINION TOO.

I NO GO INSULT ANYBODY WAY DEY INSULT NIGERIAN GIRLS AGAIN because E GET Y

SOME IDIOT WILL WIFE THAT BITCH OF A GIRL

MAKE THE GUY NO TALK IM MIND AGAIN?

Half of male nairalanders have insulted someone's parents and lineage on this forum. Were they to be in this lady's shoes, would this be your line of argument?
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ekemeze:

Mehn! I don't trust maself. I'd follow her outside and slap her hard

Swear on your life you've never insulted someone's parents before
Re: . by Psych412(f): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Half of male nairalanders have insulted someone's parents and lineage on this forum. Were they to be in this lady's shoes, would this be your line of argument?
babe, don't mind them.

you even have time to reply this boys.

they should all Bleep Off.
Re: . by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
He should not revenge.
Re: . by anonymousthug(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
Ehen,are you above insult mtcheww I hate people who takes social media fights to heart,if you refuse to give her the job because of that another bigger one will come

I hate you erhn...�
You always talk any how.
You’ve never for once impressed me.
Small girl behind a cracked screen phone�
Re: . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

THAT'S BECAUSE WE LACK SELF CONTROL AND LOVE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE'S LINE OF THOUGHT IGNORE THEM. SIMPLE . OR SAY YOUR OWN. NO NEED FOR INSULT.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Psych412:
babe, don't mind them.

you even have time to reply this boys.

they should all Bleep Off.

see your reply! The person you are quoting is a ""responsible lady"" She's very calm and mild!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Romance~ / He Saw A Pack Of Condom In Her Handbag. / What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.