Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos (44659 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by visijo(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2020
nigeria which way na
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Vidsolution79: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Sorry man..God still love u sha...check for signature pals....for any graphics designs...its affordable.
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by anambraamaka: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
sad , crime is on the rise
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Ahmad62(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2020
His name is lucky afterall.. Lucky lo lo. Hhhh

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Eiyah!! Pele e no go better for them
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
my best comedy actor . Baba tell wan guy for one film say the vein when full him face be like gator for clothes wey dem iron bend

I can't be tired watching the guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Exc2000: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Naso December and January dey be... You must be very careful
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Baba the wey crime dey increase for this country e dey tire me

Funny thing those guys that engage in such call it hustle..
definition of hustle mean a lot WE CALLED THOSE GUYS AUTOPILOT CREW'S WHO ALWAYS ENDUP IN ATLANTIC OCEAN
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Duridadi: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Realtord43:
BUHARI has turn this country to BEAST NATION
... Its a tradition even in the USA , so what's new undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Neddstark: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Realtord43:
BUHARI has turn this country to BEAST NATION

If you get premature ejaculation, you go also blame Buhari
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2020
ANYWHERE YOU SEE BLACK MAN YOU DISCOVER THAT THEY ALWAYS GO ALONG WITH ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER _____BLACK AMERICA BLACK CARIBBEAN BLACK AFRICA BLACK LATIN _____THEY ALL HAVE PROBLEMS IN THEIR COUNTRY _______YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Yahoo yahoo
olosho
Armed robber... all dey pray make God bless their hustle.. funny

Criminal hustles !
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by ElValiente(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2020
nero2face:
Sorry Mr Johnson grin grin...but them for no sensor the new number so we too can reach out to him to say sorry... grin grin
Nigerians will actually call him to say sorry then endspoil it with we Thank God o oya oga do give away now. Without considering the trauma the man is going through. grin
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2020
E for make sense you add the area where you were robbed. It's equally for awareness sad
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by sameks08(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Lagos and criminality are like 5%6
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2020
I thought they said there is no crime in lagos. lagos is promised land. God help nigeria. thank God that it didnt happen in anambra or rivers or kaduna or Edo. Let us be careful how we project other regions as crime zone because satan and demons operate everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by damocool(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Sorry Mr. Lucky..........

Are you experiencing a very difficult time in your life? Are you overwhelmed with challenges of life? Are you even thinking of committing suicide one day? Have you gone to the mountains spending days, weeks, months there and yet never found solution to that thing pursuing you around? Or are you even diagnosed of a incurable disease and you're counting days to the end of life?
Are you living with guilt of sin and you total forgiveness from the Lord?
The solution is here, Christ is waiting for you at the 2020 DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT
TAGGED EXPERIENCE GOD TURNING BITTERNESS TO SWEETNESS.
STARTING FROM 24TH TO 27TH, DECEMBER.
VENUE @ ANY DEEPER LIFE CAMP GROUND NEAREST TO YOU.
COME WITH YOUR FAITH AND YOU SHALL RETURN TO YOUR HOUSE IN JOY.
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU ATTEND.

Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Brandonx:
Nigeria is no longer safe and to make matters worse it's the middle class that suffers this insecurity while the politicians are untouched.

BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THAN WORSE IT IS SAME MIDDLE CLASS AND THE CLASSLESS CLASS THAT WILL RISE TO DEFEND THE OPPRESSORS. MANY OF THEM ARE ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND TALKING POO.

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by wink2015(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2020
The name sound like an ISHAN PERSON from Edo state.

Sorry man Lagos dey very hot O !
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Bmaster(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Yahoo yahoo
olosho
Armed robber... all dey pray make God bless their hustle.. funny
olosho
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by micflo28(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Honestly End SARS was not as important as End insecurity. We have slayed our heroes with protest and armed perpetual criminals with unrestricted rights to perpetuate their evil acts.
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by tiswell(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2020
NA DEM DEY RUSH US

And dey finally rushed him in lagos traffic
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Codes151(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
A number was published on a better media stream. One fool brought it out and covered the number. Chai
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Brandonx(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THAN WORSE IT IS SAME MIDDLE CLASS AND THE CLASSLESS CLASS THAT WILL RISE TO DEFEND THE OPPRESSORS. MANY OF THEM ARE ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND TALKING POO.
So you think it's the responsibility of the middle class to provide security or what are you trying to say because you reeks of sarcasm.
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by zudozz: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
The Traffic I entered on lekki express way on Saturday night. Na for ear I bin dey hear am.
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by gwama2: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
THIS IS NIGERIA cool cool cool
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by endsarrrs(f): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Were is the video of the script tongue or i dont believe it angry
Re: Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
my best comedy actor . Baba tell wan guy for one film say the vein when full him face be like gator for clothes wey dem iron bend.
For another movie (Corporate Maid) he tell the house help wey get big brea$ts say "All the milk wey you dey drink for this house you think say I nor know abi? Oneday I go vex press everything come outside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Actor Has Got The Most Swag In This Photo / Bambam Gets A Car From Her Fans On Her 30th Birthday / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.