Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Amokachi Criticizes NFF Over Huge Compensation Clause In Rohr’s Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi Criticizes NFF Over Huge Compensation Clause In Rohr’s Contract (157 Views)

Amokachi Lambasts NFF Over $2 Million Compensation Clause In Rohr’s Contract / Eagles Vs Sierra Leone: Profiles Of The Men In Rohr’s Goalkeeping Headache / Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amokachi Criticizes NFF Over Huge Compensation Clause In Rohr’s Contract by solbase10(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
Daniel Amokachi has carpetted the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) for inserting a huge $2m as compensation clause in the contract of Super Eagles head coach Gernot Rohr, reports Completesports.com.

Rohr, who took charge of the three-time African champions in 2016, penned an extension early this year.

“For the administration to bring somebody like Oliseh and not giving him time because he’s Nigerian and they let go,” Amokachi told Brila FM.

“To bring in somebody like Amuneke and not giving him time then they let him go. Then you bring a new coach where those two coaches are far better than him; pedigree-wise and portfolio-wise.

“But still, they gave the machinery a lot of money, $60 plus with all the bonuses, if they play two matches in a month, then you’re talking over $100,000.

“And then at the end of the day, you put a $2m clause on a coach that has never won anything. A coach that came from Burkina Faso to Tunisia then to Nigeria and you put a $2m clause, that’s the first I’m hearing such.

“If you were bringing Guardiola you can put $10m if he says he wants it because you know who he is; he has won laurels. But for a coach that has not done anything, not achieved anything and you put a $2m clause? There’s a lot of failure in that.

“I’ll not rate them (NFF) out of 10, but all these things I’ve broken down will tell anybody with common sense where I’m coming from.”
Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #caf #football #footballnews

Re: Amokachi Criticizes NFF Over Huge Compensation Clause In Rohr’s Contract by Cubana04: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2020
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Rejected Bartomeu To Still Run In Barca’s Elections. / Gerrard Tells Rangers Fans To Stay Home For 50th Anniversary Of Ibrox Tragedy / Man City Pick Three Point At Stamford Bridge As Chelsea Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.