Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (34942 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
That he tested positive for COVID-19 does not mean he died of the disease. Before you press your claim further, you have to test yourself and see if you will not test positive.

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Sonoyom(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
The state government contributed to his death, imagine how terrible that road was, instead of Ayade to repair the road he dug the road more in the name of spaghetti flyover. Right now what we have at that spot is a fish pond.
Nigeria has failed and there is little or nothing any individual can do about it, those that are fortunate to be in power should enjoy their ATM(Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Derring: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
D same system that has killed many, now d are victim and dy are crying foul. Isn't the chief medical director a medical doctor? Abeg mk we hear word!
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Humanoid01(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just covid-19, not covid-19 disease.
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by whobemumu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Don’t know him or anything around his death but if an asthma patient gets corona it’s almost a death sentence

The severity of the asthma escalates and while you may blame it on dust it would really have been the corona that killed him

Source - me icu and lung doctor

With 9 months of corona treating experience backed by medical literature .

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by mithras(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
waleademolaa:
Fake news.. He died of acute asthmatic attack

Just shut up your mouth! You're sitting in your house and typing what you don't know.
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by gentiboy: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Please he didn't die of covid, we should stop all this .

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by sirabbey(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
References1:

https://www.thecable.ng/mathias-nnadi-neuro-surgeon-dies-of-covid-19/amp

Such a sad news. While USA enable his neuro surgeons to thrive and become world famous like the renowned Dr. Ben Carson, Nigeria decide to kill her own.

Nigerians are endangered species. Surviving in Nigeria daily is a miracle. The Nigerian systems is designed majorly to frustrate and kill the masses to the benefit of the political elite.

2 Likes

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by capitalzero: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
waleademolaa:

I know him personally.. On his way from Enugu to calabar, the dust in the traffic triggered it.. The ambulance brought had no oxygen
Hmm!! Covid don suffer

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by mkoabiola: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Even those that died of natural death is covid19.
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by OLULAW: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Best brains and minds should get out of that shit hole or become utterly wasted. Even Aisha Buhari has reportedly claimed the sit of power isn’t safe and have therefore relocated.
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by NOwazobia: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Covid left large crowd in churches, campaign grounds, protest grounds, transport venues and buses, mosques, markets etc and started visiting people in their solitary offices. If this is true, then there must be something or someone holding back covid 19 in Nigeria or it is a hoax altogether. Many Nigerians are no better than the Buhari's Zombies.
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by bizzibodi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ambulance without O2 this cun3 na wa oh! D deep hole we fail to fill up or speak out but goes around it will consume us one day...But why in a dusty road with out windup glass & AC no axspirator..no Ventolin inhalers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lies
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nauttyprof(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
I read a different report about this Neurosurgeon and it talked about the accumulation of dust and fume in the environment where he was due to traffic as the cause of his death. He was stuck in traffic for 3 hours. Being an asthmatic patient he wasn't able to survive this.

Now, it has been twisted to COVID 19? Na wa o

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/telemed-ceo-describes-death-of-ucths-consultant-neurosurgeon-dr-nnadi-as-shocking/

2 Likes

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nauttyprof(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
mithras:

Just shut up your mouth! You're sitting in your house and typing what you don't know.

Check this link since you did not do your assignment before sounding like an authority on this matter

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/telemed-ceo-describes-death-of-ucths-consultant-neurosurgeon-dr-nnadi-as-shocking/
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nauttyprof(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
AuroraB:
... and the test proved Covid-19? You are with the fake news, rather sad

Here is another report - https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/telemed-ceo-describes-death-of-ucths-consultant-neurosurgeon-dr-nnadi-as-shocking/
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by afrodoc2: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very sad news.

He was my Registrar and fellow football fan back in the day in Lagos. An Arsenal back then if i recall correctly.

R.I.P Dr Nnadi.

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Ladyvixen: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria,my country..which way embarassed embarassed
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Soknown: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
References1:

Point of correction, that was never an ambulance. Call it a hearse or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
waleademolaa:
Fake news.. He died of acute asthmatic attack
Nigeria Polithiefcians must attach it to covid-419.
How come he has covid-19 and he did know as a doctor? Why is he the only one having it in his family?
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Miracle2020: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lawsaite:
RIP Sir.

The last line for me though! Thank you Nigeria!! cry cry cry. This country has failed in all ramifications
who is Nigeria? You and me!
I just hope he is not among the people that share the money meant for oxygen.
Rip
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by hassana45502: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria,my country..which way
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Made619(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Failed system....smh
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by samodoh: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very sad ....... Dr Nnadi! Such a great mind
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by delpee(f): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
This makes me feel so sad. A country of boasting billionaires boasting (flexing) online always yet we have few good hospitals with basic facilities.

May his soul rest in peace as God comforts and upholds his family.

1 Like

Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
ANTONINEUTRON:

Sad fact....

No oxygen in the ambulance??

This country no be am ooo
It's a USELESS country.
I know how Useless it is.
They say when you marry twin wives or two husbands na when you go know the one wey good..
When you leave Naija for a descent nation, you will appreciate how useless it is.
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
delpee:
This makes me feel so sad. A country of boasting billionaires boasting (flexing) online always yet we have few good hospitals with basic facilities.

May his soul rest in peace as God comforts and upholds his family.
May God bless you.
You find youths spraying cash on social media meanwhile their LIFE is hanging on the balance.
What a useless nation..
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by TomMary(f): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
References1:

Asthma was the cause of Dr Nnadi's death not Covid Ogar
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Benjax(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
His cause of death now varies...though it is too painful he died after all.

Come to think of it, when an ambulance doesn't have oxygen, do we blame the government or the hospital board

It's just a mistake he probably didn't have his inhalers. cry
Re: Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by squad03: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
I was at a training recently where it was said that the UK had an estimated ambulance response time of 7 minutes or less and then they asked all the attendees to state the response time attainable in their countries--The irony is that I'm still expecting the ambulance I called for in Naija in 2018.

Ambulance wey no get something as basic as oxygen,no be danfo be that?

I love Nigeria but this kind thing dey pain.
This was avoidable.
May God comfort the bereaved family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Milky "Garri" Discharge Help / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Osun Records Six New Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.