Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) (24171 Views)

Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by sonnie10: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Eastern governors way no send their people. Army will just come and do their usual and nobody would question them.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Great job boys.

Nsukka dee je..

Proudly Nsukka!!

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
DSS on their way
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by kemika8989(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Stuntkid172:
Youths in Nsukka organize an awareness project for #endsars #EndBadGovernances

A Nairalander and A group of youths in Nsukka have taken to the street to create awareness and call out the police over cases of brutality as well as the politicians on bad governance. In a creative and powerful move, we placed banners in major roads and flyovers in Nsukka Town with attention-grabbing writeups.

The writeups targeted young people mostly as well as officers of the Nigerian police force in a bid to make them recognize the real enemy and show solidarity to the #Endbadgovernance movement.
B
Pictures attached
oh am proud of my people soro soke ndi nsukka all hail nsukka youth's

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by michoim(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jobless IPOB miscreants
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by ChiefZaddy: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice initiative guys

In other news

Airtel data available
1.5GB - N940
2GB - N1100
3GB - N1400
4.5GB - N1900
6GB - N2300
8GB - N2800

Other networks available too

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Bialegend(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
The deluded ones are still talking about 2023.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Homeboiy: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
I know say na Leo and his younger brother solo

Anezi sars no de again

Help me greet my mum

I no de come xmas make una two no wait for me
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
THE ISSUE OF TRUST AND THE BAD ORIENTATION IS KILLING THE ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA take it or leave it
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Lucyspa: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dovegrey:
Umu 042
Proudly Nsukka man

Is it true that an Nsukka woman cannot spend her money or give to the members of her family without her husband's permission. My uncle wants to marry from there. How submissive are the women? Thanks
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
kemika8989:
STOP STAYING BEHIND
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Omezif(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Let them take it easy to aviod violence we don't need protest again. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Tumbulum: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
michoim:
Jobless IPOB miscreants
those handsome young men are better than you in all ramifications

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Stuntkid172:
Youths in Nsukka organize an awareness project for #endsars #EndBadGovernances

A Nairalander and A group of youths in Nsukka have taken to the street to create awareness and call out the police over cases of brutality as well as the politicians on bad governance. In a creative and powerful move, we placed banners in major roads and flyovers in Nsukka Town with attention-grabbing writeups.

The writeups targeted young people mostly as well as officers of the Nigerian police force in a bid to make them recognize the real enemy and show solidarity to the #Endbadgovernance movement.

Pictures attached
Good. God bless the outspoken youths

But biko next time remove that nonsense soro soke you out there, that is not our language. We shouldnt be promoting others language to the detriment of our own knowing fully when that hateful tribe for their penchant for mischief and silly bragging

We should always promote our mother tongue. Soro soke has no meaning in Igbo language. Next time you use 'wenite onu' simply means 'speak up'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Henri8: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lucyspa:

Is it true that an Nsukka woman cannot spend her money or give to the members of her family without her husband's permission. My uncle wants to marry from there. How submissive are the women? Thanks
Go to Nsukka Ogige main market and ask.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Henri8: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omezif:
Let them take it easy to aviod violence we don't need protest again. Enough is enough.
Did you see anyone protesting?

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kingscee:
This are my boys from 042

May God bless these young men. It's my prayer that God almighty will count you all to be among those who would witness a glorious Nigeria in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
kemika8989:
what does soro soke mean in igbo? Next time replace that nonsense with wenite onu. Of you are really proud of your place you wont use nsukka and soro soke in same sentense. Make una dey learn

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
shizzleStar:
Good. God bless the outspoken youths

But biko next time remove that nonsense soro soke you out there, that is not our language. We shouldnt be promoting others language to the detriment of our own knowing fully when that hateful tribe for their penchant for mischief and silly bragging

We should always promote our mother tongue. Soro soke has no meaning in Igbo language. Next time you use 'wenite onu' simply means 'speak up'

Can you see who's calling kettle black?
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by richmondefosa(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
My dearest NSK.
042 for life.
I remember with fond memories, my service year. Ikenga hotels, Jerry Marriot, Golden Valley, Odenigbo Junction, SeeNew, Hilltop, Ogige market. Owerre Obukpa, Market Road, St Theresa, Lejja.. Omo i rocked that town.
I can't wait to visit that place again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Neddstark: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
bluefilm:
I would have supported these people but for their association with that lesbian abi feminist group.

Those feminist co are the ones that incited youths to block lekki tollgate. These ones are the average youth with no affiliations with the latter. They just want a better government. They should be supported.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Prenonjebose: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very nice. They have tried in holding up the aspirations and yearnings of the people for good governance. It's a non violent course also.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Flynnthekidd(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
TruthSeeker1:
I have come to realize that our approach to solving problems in Nigeria is generally poor. We often don't think deep and critically enough to clearly identify and understand the fundamental factors responsible for the problems we are faced with. As a result, we usually end up coming up with "solutions" that merely alleviate the symptoms of the problem, rather than carefully and effectively address the root cause of the disease.
Police brutality, bad governance, corruption, insecurity etc are, to me, symptoms of a problem whose cause we are yet to identify/ understand fundamentally. As long as we fail to address the ACTUAL cause of the problem, even when we successfully deal with the symptoms of the problem like police brutality and insecurity, other equally undesirable symptoms may still pop up.

Now that we can't identify the "ACTUAL" cause nko What can the so called actual cause be?

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Senseless youths. Instead of dem to start gathering signatures to issue a recall of their state legislatures and governor, they are here looking for whose lives to endanger again. Anyways it is the mumu ones who dont value their life that will follow dem and protest on the streets again. The sensible ones are already looking into how the process of recall works.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by nerd004: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
lovely ......
soro soke generation....
oga police no kill me nah u I dey Protest for. ....
oga soldier no kill me nah ur wife & pikin I dey Protest for....
Thugs no attack me ,,,,nah beta life I dey Protest for.....
#Endimpunity# #Endpolithiefcians# #Endpolicebrutality# #EndAsuustrike#
Coconut head generation ....let get ready again. ...
This time around e go loud
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by TruthSeeker1: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flynnthekidd:

Now that we can't identify the "ACTUAL" cause nko What can the so called actual cause be?

I don't know for certain. But I'm sure if we attempt to think about it critically we CAN figure it out.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omezif:

Pls tell dem oo, say it louder.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
TruthSeeker1:
I have come to realize that our approach to solving problems in Nigeria is generally poor. We often don't think deep and critically enough to clearly identify and understand the fundamental factors responsible for the problems we are faced with. As a result, we usually end up coming up with "solutions" that merely alleviate the symptoms of the problem, rather than carefully and effectively address the root cause of the disease.
Police brutality, bad governance, corruption, insecurity etc are, to me, symptoms of a problem whose cause we are yet to identify/ understand fundamentally. As long as we fail to address the ACTUAL cause of the problem, even when we successfully deal with the symptoms of the problem like police brutality and insecurity, other equally undesirable symptoms may still pop up.
you’ve successfully failed to score a point.. what’s the root of the problem in your write up now ?
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by abimbola74(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
michoim:
Jobless IPOB miscreants
You should have ignored instead of this bruh.
You can do better next time

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by hatakekakashi: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
shizzleStar:
what does soro soke mean in igbo? Next time replace that nonsense with wenite onu. Of you are really proud of your place you wont use nsukka and soro soke in same sentense. Make una dey learn
See dis one. Why don't you translate all you wrote to igbo if you're proud of your place. After they will start shouting racism when they can't even accommodate fellow blacks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Gifts Borehole, 50 Scholarship, Other Items To His Community / CBN Team Inspects Lagos Red/Blue Line Projects / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.