Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Guns And Roses 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Guns And Roses 18+ (539 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / Roses And Thorns / Purple Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guns And Roses 18+ by HUSTLER001: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Inspector Bayo stirred at femi.Even though he felt reluctant to open the *shit* cell as femi usually calls it,he just had to do it. He grinned at yemi and released a heavy sigh."today is yet another lucky day for you boy",Inspector Bayo teased. Femi payed him no attention. He turned back to have a final look at the cell,released a pint of spitum before strolling down the corridor in company of one of the prison warders. "Your oga dey down stairs",the warder whispered into femi's hear. Femi held a gaze at the warder and gave a disapproving nod . He thought the warder was doing too much to get a token from him perharps,knowing this would be the last time he would be seeing him at least for now. He blamed himself for spoiling the fool too much letting him have the balance to himself whenever he sends him an errand. He reminisced about how warder seun usually smuggle marijuana to him. His face brightened immediately."Thank you",femi appreciated him ."you are welcome",seun replied.
When Femi arrived at the reception, he wasn't expecting a warm embrace from his uncle. He knew he'd screwd up too much.It was clearly written on Uncle bens face. "This would be the last favour I'll do for you",Ben warned him. "I could have let you rot in jail but I needed you to do one more thing for me that is why I'm taking *shit* for you",Ben gazed round the room to be sure no one was listening. He moved closer to femi,"I buried the gun in your house.there's no exhibit to implicate you and I've settled the police to quash the autopsy",Ben continued.
Re: Guns And Roses 18+ by HUSTLER001: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
To be continued......

(1) (Reply)

❤ HIS SON - SEQUEL TO MY CAMPUS LIFE ❤ / I Need An Editor For My Book / Creative Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.