Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Benefits Of Recycling - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Benefits Of Recycling (741 Views)

Humour Above All Else: The Benefits Of Humor / What Are The Benefits Of Being First To Comment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Recycling by LAWMAtv: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
Reduce cost of managing new products – Economic Benefits Creation of Employment
Reduces depletion of natural resources – It Increase the life span of the Landfill Site
Reduces water pollution, air pollution and the green house gas emission that is responsible for global warming
Re: Benefits Of Recycling by yinkalink(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
Thanks 4 d info.
Re: Benefits Of Recycling by tot3ntanZz: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hey! Recycling offers numerous environmental benefits by conserving natural resources, reducing energy consumption, and minimizing waste in landfills. It helps decrease the need for raw materials extraction and processing, thereby curbing habitat destruction and water pollution. Additionally, recycling lowers greenhouse gas emissions associated with manufacturing new products from scratch. By extending the lifecycle of materials, recycling fosters a more sustainable economy, reduces strain on ecosystems, and supports a cleaner, healthier planet for future generations.
I recommend you visit the allaboutrecycle website where you can find out a lot more information about recycling and its benefits. I hope I have answered your question!

(1) (Reply)

The Most Hurrible Thing I Have Ever Seen! / Uzor / Serious Question. Please Assist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.