Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Best Gateway - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Gateway (382 Views)

Best Payment Gateway To Use For Android App? / Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Private Payment Gateway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Gateway by candy404(f): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hello house, lately I have been thinking of launching a Web based services of which I'm targeting the USA market.. I have been thinking of the best payment gateway that more secure and highly accessible.
If you have been using one before, kindly share your experience, the process involved and the cost of running.
Re: The Best Gateway by Roadyroadie: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Stripe seems like the no-brainer choice for a US market
Re: The Best Gateway by candy404(f): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thanks, will check out the requirements
Re: The Best Gateway by cixak95211: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
If you're based in Nigeria which i highly presume, you can't open a stripe account
unless you wanna go through the incorporate-me-abroad path, stressful, more money
stripe is living on past glory these days
there are newer tested and trusted coys that favour new entrants in the market e.g
Paddle, ChargeBee and Recurly to mention a few.
Dig deep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Building A Stablecoin/,token / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Join The Influential Y Combinator / Phyton Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.