Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) (75693 Views)

Davido's New Maybach Car Lands In Nigeria Via Airplane (video, Picture) / Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / Akpororo Launches His New House (Mansion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by peacekante: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Peter of psquare group also known as mr P has launched his own Gin company. The excited musician took to instagram to share the good news.
He wrote on his handle
Somebody tell somebody to tell somebody to tell somebody that Mr. P has another one up his sleeves.

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you APHRO The new age African liquor
✅ Triple distilled.
✅ Locally tapped from palm trees in West Africa.
✅ Infused with fruits, herbs and spices.
✅ Unapologetically African.

Africa has one that it can call it’s very own. Created by Africans, Enjoyed by Africans and appreciated globally! ���� ����������������������������������������������������

Tell ‘em till everyone gets it, get it? �

APHRO is here to stay!����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-obMtJn4s

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJDtRakFbme/?igshid=qx13m93bhg01

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Victor6998: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice One

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by waze63(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
peacekante:
Peter of psquare group also known as mr P has launched his own Gin company. The excited musician took to instagram to share the good news.
He wrote on his handle
Somebody tell somebody to tell somebody to tell somebody that Mr. P has another one up his sleeves.

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you APHRO The new age African liquor
✅ Triple distilled.
✅ Locally tapped from palm trees in West Africa.
✅ Infused with fruits, herbs and spices.
✅ Unapologetically African.

Africa has one that it can call it’s very own. Created by Africans, Enjoyed by Africans and appreciated globally! ���� ����������������������������������������������������

Tell ‘em till everyone gets it, get it? �

APHRO is here to stay!����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-obMtJn4s
Lalasticlala
MissyB3
This guy is a fvcking smart businessman, he keeps diversifying in everything while his other brothers are just all about music
I wish him all the best... The sky is the limit Mr P

382 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Well packaged khaikhai

Aphrodisiac?

224 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
My mind dey tell me say all these psquare ish na stunt, like they are working together behind the scenes..

Or if dem dey canter each other..
Wait for rude boy own

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Bornsinner7: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Smart moves...

This guy is learning from jay z..

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by sylve11: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good for him. cool
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by salbis(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes........ Alcohol. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by millionboi2: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Invest money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by demexTK(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
How dem dey pronounce m?
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by pointstores(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Downey(f): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Things of the world most times call business
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Andyblaze: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
I love the packaging. I'm so so getting ti!

26 Likes

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by MyGeneration(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by 400billionman: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aphro, here I come.

The guy is making his money quietly.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Andyblaze: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
demexTK:
How dem dey pronounce m?
Afro

16 Likes

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
angry angry angry

EVIL SPIRIT Of ALL DRINKS angry angry

Not me,

I'm sipping a non alcoholic wine right here in my room while typing cheesy cheesy

Life is good with God, cheesy

I thank jesus for wealth and life.

WHERR IS OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS,WE ENJOY YOUR PREACHINH AND ADVICE. cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by crafteck(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
He said it that Jay z,50cent ,pdiddy etc re is mentor

10 Likes

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by thatsleepboy1: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oshey

Andyblaze:
Emma I will get you

Na scam be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by PaLiam: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Well packaged khaikhai

grin
Nice packaging TBH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by HBB1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Packaging is quite good!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by BigDawsNet: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
“My wife’s identical twin sister is living with us till she finds a job” cool

I said to my friend..

He asked “ do you know how to tell them apart ?”

I remarked “ why should I ?” tongue

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Great, when are they doing the sachet own? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Bright4luv3000: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
How much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by money121(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Isiaka Adewale Najeem Dies & Buried. (Omo Iyami Leko Dead) / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.