Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,923 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) (75690 Views)

Davido's New Maybach Car Lands In Nigeria Via Airplane (video, Picture) / Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / Akpororo Launches His New House (Mansion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Neddstark: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
He must announce it sha. Everything for the gram.
I heard Tuface owns a hotel. Dont even know where the hotel is. Now that is matured. Hate him or love him, you still give him money unknowingly.
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by efighter: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
priceaction:
Great, when are they doing the sachet own? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For the road. Best companion for the NURTW guys

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
awesome. love me a good bottle of wine
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by blowjohn(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
When u distill palm wine, what do u have left?
Acute kidney injury.
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by bptc10: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Building distiller company or brewery is not a big deal, if you have your money you can do it
humilitypays:
That he is promoting a new liquor does not mean he owns the company you little-minded Nigerians shocked shocked

Do you guys know how much it takes to setup a brewery plant

That was how you guys were all over the internet saying Psquare built a brewery in Angola just because they were hired back then to promote a new brewery.

Poverty and bad government have really damaged the brains of average Nigerians, it is well cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Keep killing people's liver.

Asides palm wine, I don't drink any alcohol, whether spirit or beer
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by jaytime(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one Mr P. I love the fact that it is original natural African Ogogoro(distilled from Palm wine) combined with fruits, not some Ethanol mixed with colour.
The combo alone is tempting but I'm not a fan of strong drinks.
Wish you all the best bro.
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Heyyounotyou(f): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Popular Opinion: Peter isn’t the owner of the product .. The owner is a Ghanaian..Because Peter was given the privilege to perform at the grand opening nau made him to start forming CEO..okuko igbo angry
Make your research properly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by naijadrivablog: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Well packaged khaikhai
Bad belle
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Peter just dey deceive ur self.... Where is Koko bread , Kobo biscuits or Koko garri ... Your separation from ur brothers has shown that u are more a dancer than a musician, thank Jude and Paul for bringing u to the limelight... Anyway go and ask dbanj how far with his Koko product ,

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by coatofwealth(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
seniormallam:
Only the guy with the true Igbo blood, Paul or peter cannot make money more than wizkid or davido in music again, peter understood the reality and doing so many side hustle now

If you know who Lola is you will know why peter can't play with her, that babe na investor mama
that they even got recognized when they started was due to her pulling of strings and help.. All Peter's endorsement was due to her help.. That woman is very connected

5 Likes

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by sukar886: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
davido u Don see am, no be to buy 30billion naira chain and gold, open one to create employment for your fans, at least Mr P have reduce unemployment small now, even if he has only 100 workers, is not easy... nice one

2 Likes

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
hepan:
SIX ODD AVAILABLE;
Kickoff at 7PM.
WHAT SAP;
0 9 1 3 2 24 84 55

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.

This regular failure, you again?
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ibo kwenu! grin

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Omezif(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Any sensible person can't put all their eggs in one basket.
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by DexterousOne(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
humilitypays:
That he is promoting a new liquor does not mean he owns the company you little-minded Nigerians shocked shocked

Do you guys know how much it takes to setup a brewery plant

That was how you guys were all over the internet saying Psquare built a brewery in Angola just because they were hired back then to promote a new brewery.

Poverty and bad government have really damaged the brains of average Nigerians, it is well cry

Well.....
Let's wait and see if he has a business Interest in the entity
Or he is a paid promoter
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by kiddkash(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
priceaction:
Great, when are they doing the sachet own? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
k20 alomo or choice

sachet no do you
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Smart investment.. na complete vineyard we dey target for Milan... Getting there. God is my strength
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Oweku: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Well packaged khaikhai
if I laugh my intestines out... which one I go come use?
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Katlyst(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity.

Showcasing of expensive cars.
Showcasing of flamboyant houses.
Showcasing of expensive designers.
Showcasing of wealth and luxurious lifestyle.
Showcasing of oppressive attitudes.
All of these don't move me in Nigeria.

Everything in the midst of poverty capital.
Everything in the midst of alarming unemployment.
Everything in the midst of science/technology stagnation.
Everything in the midst of epileptic power supply.
Everything in the midst of poor health care.
Everything in the midst of falling education standard.
Everything in the midst of inadequate security of lives/properties.

Only news like this moves me.
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Midadeola(f): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Smart moves...
This guy is learning from jay z..
How is that?
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Alcohol abuse naim dey kill liver not just alcohol consumption

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by osazsky(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Una know d meaning of company any good chemistry student can make a mixture of alcohol..I can even do better..go aba I go shock when I go see boys way they make original redlabel original vodka same taste with the imported foreign one..all na packaging
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by bigcasava1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hope the company is in southeast land? If not Afonja and miyetti people will kill it. Igbo Amaka let's patronise our own

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
I have discovered how to preserve and package palm wine, looking for investors so that we can go commercial. Please pm for real business.

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by CupOfT(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Neddstark:
He must announce it sha. Everything for the gram.
I heard Tuface owns a hotel. Dont even know where the hotel is. Now that is matured. Hate him or love him, you still give him money unknowingly.
shut the fuq up if you don't know a thing. Have you ever heard of 'Marketing'? How do you own a fmcg are not tell people about it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by osazsky(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

keep deceiving urself..everything u take contains alcohol..even rice..everybody get him limit...nothing wrong with alcohol..without it no cake..no drugs..

1 Like

Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Youngzedd(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
angry angry angry

EVIL SPIRIT Of ALL DRINKS angry angry

Not me,

I'm sipping a non alcoholic wine right here in my room while typing cheesy cheesy

Life is good with God, cheesy

I thank jesus for wealth and life.

WHERR IS OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS,I ENJOY YOUR PREACHINH AND ADVICE. cheesy cheesy

There's no such thing like non-alcoholic wine.

No wine is 100% alcohol free.

Read >> https://www.decanter.com/learn/how-is-no-alcohol-wine-made-ask-decanter-429993/

Also make more research on your own.
Re: APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
From music to Ògógóró......

Issokay!

Every how is a how.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Isiaka Adewale Najeem Dies & Buried. (Omo Iyami Leko Dead) / Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.