Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Woman Suffering Tummy Pain Tried To Go To Toilet But Ends Up Giving Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Suffering Tummy Pain Tried To Go To Toilet But Ends Up Giving Birth (839 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Doing This (you End Up Giving Your Soul To The Devil) / Yvonne Jegede Returns To Nigeria Months After Giving Birth, Steps Out With Baby / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Suffering Tummy Pain Tried To Go To Toilet But Ends Up Giving Birth by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
A first-time mum rushed to the toilet to push out an "agonizing" poo only to realize she was giving birth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12875623_givingbirthtoilet_jpeg95357d3e05d9e9ef2d5d16aa7860c205

Billie Ward didn't know she was in labor. She had been warned she probably wouldn’t give birth on her due date so thought her tummy pains were a false alarm.

She said: "[The day before the birth] I had a few pains at 5 am. There was nothing too abnormal but I'd been having these pains for a few days.

"I was also booked in for a sweep on the day, but the midwife had said 'oh no, your cervix isn't favorable. You've got to shorten it and you're not going to have your baby on your due date' Read More
Re: Woman Suffering Tummy Pain Tried To Go To Toilet But Ends Up Giving Birth by egopersonified(f): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Same happened to me with my 1st. I thought I wanted to poo, they refused to allow me use the toilet. They brought a bed pan, only for them to see the baby's head.
Re: Woman Suffering Tummy Pain Tried To Go To Toilet But Ends Up Giving Birth by dollytino4real(f): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
yes o! na so

(1) (Reply)

So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story / Trey Songz S3x Tape Trending Online (video) / DJ Cuppy Replies Those Saying She’s Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.