Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post (19351 Views)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by ibuildstuff(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
capatainrambo:
hmm head slammers nor go gree o.

Joke of a religion. Joke of a people.

2017 I was in england. Bristol precisely, ma so them hate headslammers eh chai. Even to sell dem nor dey gree sell tins for headslammers, I didnt blame them. Because as at that time news had it that some headslammers where caught grooming and rapìing young English girls in bristol. Apostasy, blasphemy, honour killing leave all medieval vices for them. Spits in disgust
While I was in kebbi, I met one head slammer that refuse to sell suya for me n my babe because we were non head slammer

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Collins4u1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
This one na cult no be religion!
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by dorox(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
oganass:

Most of this Muslims are hypocrites
True Islam Does Not Kill Blasphemers
The Quran has 6,236 verses, none of
which tell the faithful to stifle blasphemy
by force.

N/B
am a northerner and a Muslim

It appears that you are more enlightened about Islam than Saudi Arabia and other Arab sharia muslim countries.
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by snowball11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
you just prove my point.

Shut your crap!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by PrinceMajestic: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is gross violation of human right provision of section 38 which guarantee right to freedom of concience, of thoughts, of religion, from religion and right to practice belief either by teaching, writing, etc without any interference. This provision is clear there in section 38 while will the damn bitch ass men who are aware of the law keep violating human rights? You guys wont protest against this gross human right abuse being that you all are as guilty as igp, kano islamic terrorist civilians n police bcause u are all christian/muslim terrorists who are ready to hate, curse, abuse, discriminate n kill your fellow country men who have a contrary opinion on religion and its devastating effect on the world. Fvckk all religious fanatics, we promise a new dawn of global atheist powers that will curb you sick god terrorists. They dare not touch him and they must pay him compensation. All hands on deck
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Exmilitant(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
snowball11:

Shut your crap!
oh no, your prostitute of a mother should have taught you manners, but she was busy fuc.king every man that ask her out. Look what you have become: insolent!
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by BigBrother9ja: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Finnese001:
Ndi Muhammad sef grin

Religion of piss indeed
If dem born you well, go post am for Facebook grin
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by BigBrother9ja: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Human worshipper won't have sense o...
If dem born you well, go post this rubbish for Facebook. Your generation won't forget what will happen grin
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Optional09: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian government language is violent. That’s what they understand.

I know many Nigerian people love too much peace, but the leaders are completely the opposite character of the rest of the citizens
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Sleekfingers: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
I hope his asylum is ready for France, one must be cautious of his saying in public. You can't insult people faith under the guise of freedom of speech & go free.

thunder fire mohammed left ball....Muhammed that is always strap with explosives......i dey for ikeja .make dem come arrest me......yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Carlylepneuma: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Insulting the prophet of Islam should be a case between the insulter and the insultee.
IGP and NPF are not the custodians of Islam.
bt they are d custodians of law and order so its among their statutory duty to arrest/detain any individual attemptin to cause unrest.
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Dagz007(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
What a religion of piss it is indeed.

Stupid mumu follower of a dead man
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by goodheart02(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
I hope his asylum is ready for France, one must be cautious of his saying in public. You can't insult people faith under the guise of freedom of speech & go free.

What about those Moslems insulting Christianity, what has happened to them?? Let's stop deceiving ourselves here. Muslims should learn to be tolerant, and if there's an insult on their so called prophet, I believe that's a divine case so it should be left for Allah to judge. Men don't fight for gods.
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Coinbased: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Really
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Jogunomi1: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You are a fool. Asiwere. Wa san ku ni
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Kubernetes: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
You guys will continue until tears of blood comot from una eye.
The man has blasphemed to gain attention. He knows their is penal code law. So let him face it.
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by hashtagged(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
Christians too are no different. The insult and curses they lay when you talk against their, Jesus, Daddy and Christianity in general is equivalent to killing. cool
Patrioticman007:

You guys are a very big idi0ts, useless pigs. Every one can get angry cause their religion is insulted but No one should ever be jailed or killed for using his mouth to talk. Insult Jesus all you want no single christain would hit you, kill you or jail you. It's just you are your foolish Mohammed paedophile Faggotz that doesn't have sense. Followers of a deluded serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by dsoft321(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You’re not in your right senses brov , go sleep Biko
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by hashtagged(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
ibuildstuff:

While I was in kebbi, I met one head slammer that refuse to sell suya for me n my babe because we were non head slammer

I was in the north too and they refused to sell me suya cause I wasn't a Muslim
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by africandollar: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kizyte:
You carry me while some carry their god...
You fight for me while some fight for their god...

...Ba-ba-ba-Baba, you no dey use me play o. grin

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by zudozz: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:

IGNORAMUS
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by Finnese001: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

If dem born you well, go post am for Facebook grin

Mumuhammad is an impotent god

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by IMAliyu(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Grace001:
This is why the United States placed Nigeria on a religious freedom blacklist.

Islamic republic of Nigeria... Nigerian army logo have the Arabic inscription

NASRUNMINALLAH

That Arabic inscription(motto) was formerly that of Shehu Usman Dan Fodio, head of the Sokoto Caliphate.

Northerners won’t have allowed it if it was written in Hebrew or Greek
But included the star of David?
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by IMAliyu(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
oganass:

by force.

N/B
You're basing on the Qur'an, and if we follow the Qur'an alone, most of these issues would be non existent.

Things get messy when you get into the hadiths.
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by ibuildstuff(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
hashtagged:

I was in the north too and they refused to sell me suya cause I wasn't a Muslim
I was surprised that day sha, was my first time experiencing such in the north.
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by IMAliyu(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
bt they are d custodians of law and order so its among their statutory duty to arrest/detain any individual attemptin to cause unrest.
So what was his precise post, that was capable of causing unrest?
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by oxiide22(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2020
oganass:

by force.

N/B
sannu mallam nasiru masanin Qur'an
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by BigBrother9ja: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Finnese001:

Mumuhammad is an impotent god

Deal with it
Lol
Hey wuuu

I want to see this on Facebook
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by ddeola: 5:58am On Dec 22, 2020
A nation ruled by TERRORISTS. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

God will overthrow all of them.
Re: Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post by FreemanTrump: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Islam is a mutated cancer. E no go better for Mohammed the child fucking idiot. Demonic paedophile!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch / FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.