Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Competition on Best Money Making Technique - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Competition on Best Money Making Technique (501 Views)

Best Money Making Site / Beware Of The Latest Technique By Internet Scammers / Why Fiverr Is The Best Money Making Site For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competition on Best Money Making Technique by allanohize(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
I am giving away N10,000 each for the best 4 money making ideas that would be posted hereunder.

Post your best, most unique money making idea in the comments below. The best 4 ideas posted here will get one of my money gifts.

Criteria for money making idea:

1. It must be something you have actually tried and made money with.

2. You have to post the time it took you and how much take home PROFIT you received from the technique.

I’ll be judging the techniques based on uniqueness, ease to implement, and time involved. If you don’t have a money making idea, traffic generation techniques are acceptable as well, as long as you have actually generated a lot of traffic with the technique.

IMPORTANT: Even if you don’t have an idea yourself, I highly recommend you come back and visit this post within 24 hours to learn from the others!

Nairalanders, the floor is yours!

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Easy & Simple To Open Verified Paypal In Nigeria / Blackberry Bold 1(9000) F0r Sale 15k / We Want To Sell Some Out Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.