Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k (5529 Views)

Super Clean Firstbody Fx35 In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k / Very Clean And Sound Corolla 2006 Bank Type At A Give Away 950k / Super Clean 2013 Manual Kia Rio In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021
Femilekan233:
Call 08059709977 for a super clean give away 2006 Corolla bank type in perfect condition at a give away engine gear ac in best conditions buy and drive
you
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Femilekan233:
Call 08059709977 for a super clean give away 2006 Corolla bank type in perfect condition at a give away engine gear ac in best conditions buy and drive
you
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by saintchris11(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Can you do 750?
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
saintchris11:
Can you do 750?
no sir last price 800k
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by saintchris11(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Pls any faults and does the AC function optimally?
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
saintchris11:
Pls any faults and does the AC function optimally?
no fault at all ac chilling
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Femilekan233:
you
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Femilekan233:
you
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by skyscrapper: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2021
Seems there are problems with your car
Over 2 months still haven't gone?

2 Likes

Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by emmydee(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2021
This vehicle does not exist. I don't want to tag this "Femilekan233" as a fraudstar but it will be hard to take the tag away from him. He said his name is Jerry. We spoke correct Igbo.

I spoke with this dude on Thursday January 21, 2021. He asked me to come to Ijaye area after Abule Igba. And said I should call him as i am coming so that he would direct me. That the car was in his car lot. Ok. I needed this car badly. So on Friday morning, I took off from Ikorodu. I sent him text messages asking for his address. I needed to forward it to my wife just in case I am attacked there and my phone is stolen or something went wrong. He only replied after I had gotten to Oshodi that I should stop at Ijaye Bus stop and take a bike then call him to direct the bike. Hmmm. I had expected him to send me his street address where the car was. So since he didn't send it, I made up my mind not to go beyond that Ijaye bus stop for safety reasons. Once I alight at Ijaye bus stop, I planned to call and ask him to drive the car to the bus stop. Then he called asking if I got the "address" he sent, I confirmed. A minute later, he called again asking where I had reached. I told him I was nearing Abule Igba. By this time, I was already at Dopemu under bridge. 'Aaaaaaaaaaah' he exclaimed. That he just found out that his boss drove the car to the East. And that he could offer me "other cars". Then I asked if those were also Corolla, he said no. I then told him not to worry. I alighted at Dopemu bus stop and went back feeling thankful.

In summary, 99% of online car offers are scammers. It is better for you to walk up to a car shop and price a car.
Don't try to buy cars online especially from unknown car dealers. They are all scammers. You may say you would not pay money until you confirm. The danger there is not only that they may scam you of your money, they may just collect your phones and wallet or you may end up being killed. This country is no longer what we used to know. Fraud in Nigeria has gone beyond your imagination. Be warned.
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by Femilekan233: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
emmydee:
This vehicle does not exist. I don't want to tag this "Femilekan233" as a fraudstar but it will be hard to take the tag away from him. He said his name is Jerry. We spoke correct Igbo.

I spoke with this dude on Thursday January 21, 2021. He asked me to come to Ijaye area after Abule Igba. And said I should call him as i am coming so that he would direct me. That the car was in his car lot. Ok. I needed this car badly. So on Friday morning, I took off from Ikorodu. I sent him text messages asking for his address. I needed to forward it to my wife just in case I am attacked there and my phone is stolen or something went wrong. He only replied after I had gotten to Oshodi that I should stop at Ijaye Bus stop and take a bike then call him to direct the bike. Hmmm. I had expected him to send me his street address where the car was. So since he didn't send it, I made up my mind not to go beyond that Ijaye bus stop for safety reasons. Once I alight at Ijaye bus stop, I planned to call and ask him to drive the car to the bus stop. Then he called asking if I got the "address" he sent, I confirmed. A minute later, he called again asking where I had reached. I told him I was nearing Abule Igba. By this time, I was already at Dopemu under bridge. 'Aaaaaaaaaaah' he exclaimed. That he just found out that his boss drove the car to the East. And that he could offer me "other cars". Then I asked if those were also Corolla, he said no. I then told him not to worry. I alighted at Dopemu bus stop and went back feeling thankful.

In summary, 99% of online car offers are scammers. It is better for you to walk up to a car shop and price a car.
Don't try to buy cars online especially from unknown car dealers. They are all scammers. You may say you would not pay money until you confirm. The danger there is not only that they may scam you of your money, they may just collect your phones and wallet or you may end up being killed. This country is no longer what we used to know. Fraud in Nigeria has gone beyond your imagination. Be warned.
you must be a stupid fellow ,I taught as much this is the owner,s no .08111592772 pls call him and verify if my claims are true ,the vehicle was later sold to a military man that is if you want too I can put up his contact,pls when things like this happens try and verify properly before you write rubbish.a vehicle that is mobile can be moved at any fucking time not a stationed vehicle ,if it is true what is my gain ? Did I request for money from you , when stupid idiots like you talk , sometimes I wonder how the scamm you always talk about can be done , because if you don't see and test drive a vehicle how can you pay?
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by emmydee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Femilekan233:
you must be a stupid fellow ,I taught as much this is the owner,s no .08111592772 pls call him and verify if my claims are true ,the vehicle was later sold to a military man that is if you want too I can put up his contact,pls when things like this happens try and verify properly before you write rubbish.a vehicle that is mobile can be moved at any fucking time not a stationed vehicle ,if it is true what is my gain ? Did I request for money from you , when stupid idiots like you talk , sometimes I wonder how the scamm you always talk about can be done , because if you don't see and test drive a vehicle how can you pay?

Oh, suddenly, the vehicle has been sold. Thank God. You can rest. Nonesense!
Re: Registered 2006 Corolla Bank Type In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k by eRex(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Femilekan233:

Oga u can't blame him... I experienced similar sturv too.... Saw a neat matrix and called the seller only for the seller to tell me it is sold claiming he had others in festac... I sha told him it this one I'm seeing that I want.

2weeks latter the car is still up for sale as available... I called again and same line.... Ooo.. It was just sold... I have others at festac.

Who den do we believe.

For u I already know u have about 3 monikers on NL... It will raise suspicion if any thingy Ish erupts. I blame no one sha... Everyone is playing safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Location Of The Engine Number Of A Toyota Camry Se 2008 / Honda CR V 2000 Model @ N850k / Susuki Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.