Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna (30225 Views)

Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by millionboi2: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm glad he's beginning to move on, getting Rihanna is 99% impossible
I don't know how some ppl think

What does he need Rihanna for?
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by romunu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Don Jazzy well?
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by dollytino4real(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Y'all Rate People too low in this country... Imagine you putting Don Jazzy and Poor in the same sentence!.
Na wao.

I sure say Na you dem dey prepare Bed for, inside Yabaleft
my brother how body! let Don put out bae wanted as talent hurt
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by ogbonti: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Y'all Rate People too low in this country...
Imagine you putting Don Jazzy and Poor in the same sentence!.

Na wao.

I sure say Na you dem dey prepare Bed for, inside Yabaleft

convert all of Don Jazzy's money to dollars - will it buy Rihana's make up for one year? You are the one who is sick and needs a psychiatrist

For you to even mention Don Jazzy in the same sentence with Rihana shows you need mental help so quickly
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by Beckysexy(f): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mikael0407:
Some people actually think this guy is serious... anyways Don J you can always go for Taylor Swift na
Lol grin
And what makes you Taylor would date Don Jazzy. Moreover she's already in a serious relationship She's doesn't even date black guys angry
Don Jazzy - Taylor Swift no way grin She's got class grin
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by Emu4u2c: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
ogbonti:

convert all of Don Jazzy's money to dollars - will it buy Rihana's make up for one year? You are the one who is sick and needs a psychiatrist

For you to even mention Don Jazzy in the same sentence with Rihana shows you need mental help so quickly
Bro Do you know Don Jazzy is an ambassador for Jonny walker?

I hope you know Johnny Walker is an international brand in whiskey.
Do you think they will pay him in naira?

Don Jazzy was Rated Second Richest Artist in Africa with Akon being Number 1 for some consecutive years (according to Forbes)
Do you think they calculate these net worths in naira?

Okay I understand Rihanna is big in the term BIG.

But for you to compare Don baba J money with Rihanna make up.... Guy you nor well.

Give Don Jazzy Some credit Man!
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by Emu4u2c: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
dollytino4real:
my brother how body! let Don put out bae wanted as talent hurt
Aunty Body dey fine.
How you dey?

Bachelorhood Done Tire am
The Guyman done old.

Why he nor marry till now day baffle me!

Are you aware of the mad traffic all over Port Harcourt today?
Christmas rush I guess
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by morakinyo60256: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
my own babe na tatiana manios o. and i must get her either by hook or crook.
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by ofiko123(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Ladies over to you...
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by ogbonti: 2:44am On Dec 22, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Don Jazzy was Rated Second Richest Artist in Africa with Akon being Number 1 for some consecutive years (according to Forbes)

But for you to compare Don baba J money with Rihanna make up.... Guy you nor well.
i

Ogun kee ya papa!
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by dollytino4real(f): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Aunty Body dey fine.
How you dey?

Bachelorhood Done Tire am
The Guyman done old.

Why he nor marry till now day baffle me!

Are you aware of the mad traffic all over Port Harcourt today?
Christmas rush I guess
really, guy n.a. who get cash go see the traffick because I no no where market dey o
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by dollytino4real(f): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Emu4u2c:

guy una too sabi argue 4 artist wen no no una sef!
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by gwama2: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Don Jazzy must have serious problems in his life and he wants to hide it from us by creating fictitious adventures in his life. All its promoters have either baby mama or they are married, divorced and remarried. cool cool cool
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by Brunicekid(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mike008:
My crush fa! Jazzy no serious, better move on, or I go crush you.
You are a male or female??
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by DedeNkem: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rihanna is above his level!
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by gassbee: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2020
DedeNkem:
Rihanna is above his level!
av u observed dat rihana is not even noticing him talkless of talking him
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by Mike008(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Brunicekid:
You are a male or female??

What do you think I am?
Re: I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna by Brunicekid(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mike008:

What do you think I am?
Male...Just leave it like that. That was 2020 comment...This is 2021.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.