Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day (39224 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by ttaiwo09: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2020
In Nigeria, we are too religious and we hide under religion to bad bad things but we are expecting God cover our bad actions and set things right for us. The post is an indication of bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by BafanaBafana: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2020
Chummynoni:
Dont b surprise that it is one of the community members catching cruise. Lol. Thieves would neva notify you about their coming. There is a reason d bible said the coming of jesus would be so sudden like a thief in the night. Dejuwogbo CDA can flex, nobody dare rob una
They do. Even terrorists do. It's an old trick to know what security arrangements will be made and see how to counter it or abort mission
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Aladdin1(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2020
This reminds me of the Home alone movie. And its really the season of Home alone heist.Lol!.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by FKMagazine(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Matthewdaminstr:
[VIDEO] Robbers write to Ikorodu community: Expect us on Christmas, Boxing day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hcez8-WRfM

TEAM 13 • , DENJUW0GBO CDA
EXPECT US

24, 25 & 26 DECEMBER, 2020 MAXIMUM COOPERATION OR HEAD WOULD ROLL

It is well with Nigeria
Still the issue of insecurity due to lack of good leadership
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by AbdlRashid(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2020
How were they able to paste the poster if a resident of the area is actually not involved ?
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2020
I expect police officers in Lagos State to rise to the threat.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Cantonese: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
you got it all wrong sir.

I meant, who will they(Yorubas) allege it to(since every attack in South West is alleged to Ipob),

I hope it's not Ipob this time.

Painfully a lot of our youths who should use this forum as a platform to discuss serious issues and exchange ideas for a better country, have turned it to an avenue to insult tribes and peoples who are not theirs.

Your clarification is noted.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by orisa37: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2020
Report to Police and let Police keep Vigil at Ikorodu COMMUNITIES on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st of December, this 2020.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
damosade:
ILU LE, they can't escape it. They always attack in hundreds in kind of situation like this.

Heu!!!! God ooo!
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:
Huh?

I cover my friend with the blood of Jesus. Abeg.

me too oh

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Nato008:
na to japa oh, no even reason police matter....unless u one hear say fuel no dey for vehicle

As in...
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Franklydes(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Matthewdaminstr:
[VIDEO] Robbers write to Ikorodu community: Expect us on Christmas, Boxing day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hcez8-WRfM

TEAM 13 • , DENJUW0GBO CDA
EXPECT US

24, 25 & 26 DECEMBER, 2020 MAXIMUM COOPERATION OR HEAD WOULD ROLL
Hope they rob Lekki too?
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by dahme147(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
For me, that letter is like a form of distraction for the Police. For the armed robbers to raid other Lagos communities.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Pyhonist: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Our mumu leaders will not spend our money where it matters. The person that pasted this poster can easily be identified if our police is well equipped. They would rather spend 400b on vaccine for covid19 that can not survive in our atmosphere.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Joanney: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
AdetolaAdeniyi:

Heu!!!! God ooo!
You stay @ Ikorodu?
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Joanney:
You stay @ Ikorodu?

No but I have friends there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.