Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day (39239 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by EmekaA125(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ndi ara
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Essence20(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Best response to this kind of letter is..

to travel
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Taiwojon(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nonsense treath.

In to your hands i commit the community o lord.

Oh lord protect the community
Anyway

There is no true protection outside jesus.

No matter how you protect yourselves from intruded if you don't have jesus, its amount to nothing

Please repent and give your life to jesus before it is too late
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by labi1977(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just witnessed a robbery in surulere Lagos 8pm at junction of James Robertson and alhaji Masha

Please be very careful this December in Lagos and everywhere else

they targeted a shop owner there but she managed to escape then they robbed several people at a beer Palour. I heard they also tried to Rob her last week and it seems they have been terrorizing the area. Robbers dressed similarly with white sweater and yellow hat.

Please be careful this holiday season

it's funny though I *eventually managed to call 112 and police showed up within 15 minutes later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Gracchus: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
you got it all wrong sir.

I meant, who will they(Yorubas) allege it to(since every attack in South West is alleged to Ipob),

I hope it's not Ipob this time.
The question should rather be, how does it in anyway concern you? Are you Yoruba? Are you from ikorodu? So why is it giving you sleepless nights? Channel your energy to issues affecting yourrregion, let others deal with theirs too. It's as simple as that.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Emperor4tune(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
who would have believe a time like this will come in 9ja..a time where robbers will boldly send out notice before robbing.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by BarrElChapo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
with all due respect sir, I would've ignored you but decided to put somethings right,
For every attack in South West, the Yorubas will allege it to Ipob, take for instance the #EndSARS exercise.

Oh my bad. Sorry but the way you said especially that last line one would be misled into thinking you were pinning it on ipob. I apologise
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by daleehat: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
VEXT:
Tinubu brothers....

Tinubu should try and settle his brothers.....
IPOB clowns can't stop being stupid
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DamnnNiggarr: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Oh my bad. Sorry but the way you said especially that last line one would be misled into thinking you were pinning it on ipob. I apologise
Apologies accepted.
I've even modified the post.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by cardoctor(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lubbish. Fear not.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by subcbouy: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2020
They should try this in Mushin. I trust Mushin boys will patiently stay awake for them.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by subcbouy: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Emperor4tune:
who would have believed a time like this will come in 9ja..a time where robbers will boldly send out a notice before robbing.
haba, it is not new in Lagos. They have done a similar thing but didn't show on the said date until when the street had relaxed.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by godofuck231: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeria go sweet this Xmas o,
Lord ! Let not the devil tempt me , it’s Xmas on fireworks

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by nedekid: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided

If dey Born their papa and mama well, make them come.. I dey wait them....

Useless people
E be like say men don arrange iron grin
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by nedekid: 12:47am On Dec 22, 2020
subcbouy:
They should try this in Mushin. I trust Mushin boys will patiently stay awake for them.
Criminals de robb criminals? shocked
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by subcbouy: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2020
nedekid:
Criminals de robb criminals? shocked
hahaha Haven't you heard dog eats dog.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Champagnegold: 12:58am On Dec 22, 2020
Cowards and lazy boys.. all those yeye cowards kids wey dey form jagaban for ikorodu community forming robbers, wey abokis dey carry do suya. No go aso rock or barrack or better sambisa go show your manhood not on armless civilians and women you'll be forming king kong... Rubbishhhhhh
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by nedekid: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Chummynoni:
Dont b surprise that it is one of the community members catching cruise. Lol. Thieves would neva notify you about their coming. There is a reason d bible said the coming of jesus would be so sudden like a thief in the night. Dejuwogbo CDA can flex, nobody dare rob una
Dont say that ohh. Years ago it was a normal thing for criminals to write such letters.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by nedekid: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2020
subcbouy:
hahaha Haven't you heard dog eats dog.
Lolz grin
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Champagnegold: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2020
Robbery kids life go shock una on your kiddis weed wey una brain sef no fit carry
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Even in sambisa and Bornu, Boko Haram never gave this kind of notification. Tomorrow they will tell the world that Rivers, Anambra, Imo, delta, kaduna, and Zamfara is not fit for business because of insecurity. The level of insecurity in this Lagos is higher than many perceived states in Nigeria. Keep on burying your heads in the sand like ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DenreleDave(m): 2:52am On Dec 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

nedekid:

E be like say men don arrange iron grin

We fill ground

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by wizdooarchy3(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2020
abeg call zamfara state Governor make him go negotiate ;Dabeg call zamfara state Governor make him go negotiate
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by jerry2cino(m): 4:03am On Dec 22, 2020
I dey beg oo, make una leave the poor people alone and go for this big big politicians wey Don chop and steal from our sweat and continue to dey steal, na dem get better money. Make una consider the hardship this YEYE government Don bring to nigeria,.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Coinbased: 4:13am On Dec 22, 2020
grin
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by GMBuhari: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2020
This is all shades of wrong
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by silifat11(m): 5:15am On Dec 22, 2020
The level of insecurity itself giving confidence to the thieves... Funny enough, Police won't do anything about this
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by fiyinfoluwa29093: 5:50am On Dec 22, 2020
abeg call zamfara state Governor make him go negotiate
;Dabeg call zamfara state Governor make him go negotiate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / Army Sacks Soldier For Killing His Lover Over Phone Call / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.