Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . (3177 Views)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by bigpriik: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
At first he has created biafran awareness worldwide for international recognition now he has brought in a stubborn well trained militia incase of any arms conflict or genocide on.
now any attempt to clamp down of ESN would not go down well and they are ready to stand their ground,I am very sure FG are planning to stop ESN if they foolishly try to stop it violently which I believe they would always do a civil war has begun already,
This will trigger worldwide ipob protest especially in Europe and America , Oduduwa protesters might join too like they did in past ,the UN will have no choice than to force a referendum on Nigeria and the needful would be done .

My thoughts though..

9 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by yarimo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
bigpriik:
At first he has created biafran awareness worldwide for international recognition now he has brought in a stubborn well trained militia incase of any arms conflict or genocide on.
now any attempt to clamp down of ESN would not go down well and they are ready to stand their ground,I am very sure FG are planning to stop ESN if they foolishly try to stop it violently which I believe they would always do a civil war has begun already,
This will trigger worldwide ipob protest especially in Europe and America , Oduduwa protesters might join too like they did in past ,the UN will have no choice than to force a referendum on Nigeria and the needful would be done .

My thoughts though..
op if you know you know grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by bigpriik: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
yarimo:

No you are wrong ipob is now armed .. grin you cannot chase someone carrying a bazooka like that unless you have nothing to lose .

21 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by yarimo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
bigpriik:

No you are wrong ipob is now armed .. grin you cannot chase someone carrying a bazooka like that..
krakrakrakarkaraaa see as you made me laugh like a IGALA man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by FlamieB(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
bigpriik:

My thoughts though..

Too much sense no go kee you

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Marine54(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
yarimo:
Aboki Ipob is now well armed.

5 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Rugaria: 1:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Buhari is obviously trying to locate the boys so he will massacre as usual. The problem now is that nobody with arms will keep quiet and allow you kill him. So a confrontation is in the offing... Things may spiral out of control after that.. A lot depends on how Burutai and Buhari handles this. It can escalate or be deescalated..

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Well written
ESN has come to stay

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by OfficialAPCNig: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2020
No sensible person attacks a man with arm no matter the strength of your ammunition.

No more killing party for enemies of Ndi Igbo. Do anyhow collect any how, no sleeping on bicycle.

We move

10 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Titto93(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2020
yarimo:
mumu, why haven't your python attack again since IPOB became armed?

Tell your master to bring out your python let's show dem how lalasticlala roast pythons

9 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by OfficialAPCNig: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2020
If you are killing a Yoruba man and he sees you are flogging an Igboman, he will freely give you his life as long as he sees an Igboman is suffering instead of fighting for his life.

Seeing Ndi Igbo suffer gives yoriba man joy even if it will cost him his own life

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Tranquillity360: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
No sensible person attacks a man with arm no matter the strength of your ammunition.

No more killing party for enemies of Ndi Igbo. Do anyhow collect any how, no sleeping on bicycle.

We move
The motor should be kill one Biafran and 50 of your baboons will die.

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Tranquillity360: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
If you are killing a Yoruba man and he sees you are flogging an Igboman, he will freely give you his life as long as he sees an Igboman is suffering instead of fighting for his life.

Seeing Ndi Igbo suffer gives yoriba man joy even if it will cost him his own life
That is why the only thing that unites yorubas and Hausafulanis is their hatred for great Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

My thoughts though..

My son, I think you should focus on developing yourself instead of writing nonsense here, all the time.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by IGBOSON1: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rugaria:
Buhari is obviously trying to locate the boys so he will massacre as usual. The problem now is that nobody with arms will keep quiet and allow you kill him. So a confrontation is in the offing... Things may spiral out of control after that.. A lot depends on how Burutai and Buhari handles this. It can escalate or be deescalated..

Their arrogance and pride wouldn’t allow them keep quiet in the face of this bold act by IPOB and Mazi Kanu! Forget Nigerian security...they see this more as a challenge to the Fulani hegemony of ‘one Nigeria’, and this would be the primary reason they react!

I’ve said it...that Nigeria is tilting precariously over the edge of the precipice, and could be sent crashing into the rocks below by anything as light and as innocuous as a feather! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

A lot of you are just too dumbb to know your enemies, are you too stupid to see that it's ur governors that would show the army where ipob camp is?
You are just a tribal bigot hiding under ipob to spread your bile, too dumb to see what is coming

5 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by BlackfireX: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
We the youth of Nigeria is imploring our darling president, daddy oyoyo to deport and arrest that mad boy Kanu, jail him and throw it away in nkanu river...

We know the yorubas and igbos are together on this, forget your supposed hatred on line...

Come and be president let us see
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by OfficialAPCNig: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

A lot of you are just too dumbb to know your enemies, are you too stupid to see that it's ur governors that would show the army where ipob camp is?
You are just a tribal bigot hiding under ipob to spread your bile, too dumb to see what is coming
And it is this same Governors that starved over 3million Igbos and declared their properties as abandoned abi? We know our enemies and they are slittery like snake.

While an Igbo man lives his life living yorubas, they train their children to exhibit undiluted hate against ndi Igbo. If not for one Nigeria, ndi yorubas would have been worst than Ghana and stupid SA.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

And it is this same Governors that starved over 3million Igbos and declared their properties as abandoned abi? We know our enemies and they are slittery like snake.

While an Igbo man lives his life living yorubas, they train their children to exhibit undiluted hate against ndi Igbo. If not for one Nigeria, ndi yorubas would have been worst than Ghana and stupid SA.

You need enemies so bad, you can't see the ones right beside you,

dailytimetv.com › Biafra
Azikiwe Sabotaged East And Called Ojukwu A Rebel — Nnamdi Kanu ...
ojukwu rebel azikiwe from dailytimetv.com
24 Nov 2019 — According to Nnamdi Kanu, Azikiwe took money from Shell BP and said that Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, the

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Dedetwo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

My son, I think you should focus on developing yourself instead of writing nonsense here, all the time.

I guess you have no sense mike a common sense.
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Dedetwo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Any governor that had a daydream of showing ipob camp to Nigerian army is dead. The stage has gone beyond ordinary talk.
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Rugaria: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Their arrogance and pride wouldn’t allow them keep quiet in the face of this bold act by IPOB and Mazi Kanu! Forget Nigerian security...they see this more as a challenge to the Fulani hegemony of ‘one Nigeria’, and this would be the primary reason they react!

I’ve said it...that Nigeria is tilting precariously over the edge of the precipice, and could be sent crashing into the rocks below by anything as light and as innocuous as a feather! shocked
Apt!

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Kamanuozuzu: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

My thoughts though..

Sounds plausible.
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by MyGeneration(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

My thoughts though..
This is what I have been trying to tell ipob, stop deceiving yourselves. Nigerian government has enough receipts against kanu and ipob to stand in any court of law, all those hate speeches instigation etc Nigerian government is documenting them if u don't know know now.

The fact they Nigerian government could produce Nnamdi kanus recordings during End sars protest should tell u alot.

That apart Nigeria is a sovereign nation, it would be near impossible for an external government to interfere in Nigerias affairs.

Bro u guys should wake up

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by bigpriik: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
MyGeneration:

This is what I have been trying to tell ipob, stop deceiving yourselves. Nigerian government has enough receipts against kanu and ipob to stand in any court of law, all those hate speeches instigation etc Nigerian government is documenting them if u don't know know now.

The fact they Nigerian government could produce Nnamdi kanus recordings during End sars protest should tell u alot.

That apart Nigeria is a sovereign nation, it would be near impossible for an external government to interfere in Nigerias affairs.

Bro u guys should wake up

Sovereign nation but you lost bakkassi ,was Sudan not a sovereign nation before split once two thirds of the country want it's to break then nothing can be done,the country will 2023 will be the decider ..
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by MyGeneration(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

Sovereign nation but you lost bakkassi ,was Sudan not a sovereign nation before split once two thirds of the country want it's to break them nothing can be done..
Bakassi was never part of Nigeria, Nigeria lost bakassi a long time ago after western cameroon voted to join cameroon.

That apart the circumstances that allowed sudan to break and Nigeria is not same the entire southern sudan wanted to break they united and fought for it, but only SE is pushing for breakup and the reasons being given if u were to tell me is not reasonable.

If u say fulani killings the verdict they would use to win u in UN or ICC is but fulanis are having herdsmen clashed all over west africa even in the north.

If u say persecution of christians and they say what's your proof and u bring bombings in the north, they will ask u, u want to break the east because they bombed in far away bornu?

If u say islamization they would ask u, show us any igbo man that has been islanized...

Answer these questions for me let's start from here
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by bigpriik: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
MyGeneration:

Bakassi was never part of Nigeria, Nigeria lost bakassi a long time ago after western cameroon voted to join cameroon.

That apart the circumstances that allowed sudan to break and Nigeria is not same the entire southern sudan wanted to break they united and fought for it, but only SE is pushing for breakup and the reasons being given if u were to tell me is not reasonable.

If u say fulani killings the verdict they would use to win u in UN or ICC is but fulanis are having herdsmen clashed all over west africa even in the north.

If u say persecution of christians and they say what's your proof and u bring bombings in the north, they will ask u, u want to break the east because they bombed in far away bornu?

If u say islamization they would ask u, show us any igbo man that has been islanized...

Answer these questions for me let's start from here
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Odkosh: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Allow him to be Shouting yorubas up and down. That is what they use to curse his mother's womb.

Their mumu Kanu show hatred toward yorubas, what has he achieved with it.
Re: Is This What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing . by Odkosh: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
That is why the only thing that unites yorubas and Hausafulanis is their hatred for great Igbos.

We all know hating great yorubas is the curse the swear on your mother's womb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dances In "Tinubu's Lagos" As He Campaigns (Pics) / Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists / How Qatar Dumped Tinubu In The Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.