Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 (18613 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2020
showin fake dove face but armed with hardend heart of vulture.Tthis man think he can be president by doin this evil.You destroyd business and lives causing irrapable hardships to masses while share ya billions of loots,God will ravage yuwith your evil lockdowns your evil comes to end. angry GOD ALMIGHTY PLS USE THe HOTEST strain of COVID 19 TO WIPE OUT ALL PHARAOS HOLDING US HOSTAGE IN THIS NATION AND LIBERATE US FR THIS BOUNDAGE OF GENERATIONAL EVIL RULERS IJNA. undecided

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by winningwinner(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/sgf-my-four-children-tested-positive-for-covid-19/amp

O tara amu ebule ji ibi ugwo - those that ate covid-19 money money and closed mouth should suffer covid-19. All the money and the palliatives, no one reached the people. Why? Why is the government being wicked to the people?
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2020
This is the beginning of the looting bro.
Sebi world bank just approve money?
Very soon our lying machine go say him too get coro with him family .
Enjoy the espisodes of Nigerians true life super story.
Paperworka:
Coro just dey one place they look all these heartless Nigerian Leaders

God has a way of protecting the poor. These men loot the country with the mind that the stolen dollars will provides Good health for them and their family.

grin
Paperworka:

God has a way of protecting the poor. These men loot the country with the mind that the stolen dollars will provides Good health for them and their family.

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2020
backnbeta:

Countries like Netherlands where they have standard health facilities did not wait for 'cogent scientific basis' before banning flights from UK, it's Nigeria that is still waiting! When will our rulers ever be proactive? They sha want enough reason to squander resources on vaccine and palliative undecided
Which palliative?
Is it the one that they're gonna lock up in warehouses?
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2020
winningwinner:

O tara amu ebule ji ibi ugwo - those that ate covid-19 money money and closed mouth should suffer covid-19. All the money and the palliatives, no one reached the people. Why? Why is the government being wicked to the people?
They are naturally-occurring elements of wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by alfredfrddy(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2020
This one is giving us reasons to take the demonic vaccines. Were you not the one forcing us to lockdown while you share palliatives amongst your friends and family members. How come your children caught the virus whereas you were locking others down?

For the wise, see this and be wise, the revelation is an eye opener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bwrZfJcGVM&list=PL2Vg4yxRA7URdp4rhXFpxPIc9NXQuicgG&index=185
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by darrellg9: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2020
believe the SGF at your own destruction
he just dey talk this one to gain ground and control over the minds of gullible nigerians

the truth is nothing dey do the man children and they just dey find way to cash out again

but we move

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by ajimotoke(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Pabloicardi:
Don't mind this people they are looking for a way to lockdown again and cash out while the mass suffer of starvation.

I swear
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by omojeesu(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2020
Paperworka:

Actually may or may not be true.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by oneTIMEman(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
ajimotoke:
I smell lies, your children had covid 19, you and your wife tested negative, oga stop this nonsence o.
i pray they get it for live. He just wants to corner some money

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by iretinyeee(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/sgf-my-four-children-tested-positive-for-covid-19/amp
why is this man lying on this innocent children? This man knows that he is lying. Our leaders should fear their creator. Everything will end in this world. All this money they are lying just to acquire they will forget it one day and face their maker.

2 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by boyjo: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lies!
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Buchman1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
With all the shi ty precautions you have been spewing since March, your children still contacted COVID 19!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Gold Mine: Mineral Resource Discovery In The State Excites Government / CJN Ariwoola's Comment On Makinde, G5 Govs Was Twisted - Supreme Court / My Encounter With Niger-Delta Avengers- Solomon Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.