Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

5 Things You Need To Do In Your 20’s And 30’s - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Things You Need To Do In Your 20’s And 30’s (221 Views)

Gal Pissetzky: 5 Things To Know About Hushpuppi's Lawyer / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / 5 Things You Should Consider Doing While Waiting For That Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Do In Your 20’s And 30’s by Hferryman(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2020
Knowing the difference between assets and liability is what I learned in my 20's. Being debt free came next.

The thing is my generation doesn't want to sacrifice. Lots of people are afraid of failure. I am way ahead in Life because I never allow people to divert me from my goals. My life is not perfect but it is way better then what I thought it would be, because of the sacrifices I made years ago. Here are my own 5 things.

1. Develop your vision
2. Pay attention to mental health
3. Develop Quality Relationships
4. Fail at Something
5. Start Investing

You can add yours, if you won't mind. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need A Job Depression Is Killing Me / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media / National Agriweek And Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.