Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television (29811 Views)

Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / Joe Biden Receives More Votes Than Any Other Candidate In US History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bluefilm: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
inspektor:
Oga, its a virus with a less than 2 percent mortality rate. There are billions of people on earth.
Less than 2 percent still means millions will die.

You will never see any around you with covid because no one will open their mouth and say, I tested positive for a virus. No one will announce it. It's that simple.

Keep calling it Scamdemic, millions of people are unemployed, nigeria went in recession, someway or somehow you are negatively affected by it and you're calling it a scam.

Delusional!

I think you are the one being delusional here.

Because you are making COVID seem like something someone should be very ashamed of contracting.

Meanwhile it seems that you have even forgotten that even president Trump got COVID.

Are you not aware of the number of celebrities, footballers and governors who have claimed to have got the disease.

So COVID is not a shameful thing to have, okay?

Don't ever compare it to HIV/AIDs, okay?

The covid SCAMdemic is affecting everyone because that is exactly the situation the inventors of this SCAMdemic want it to be.

And they are desperately counting on scared rabbits like you to panic and react with fear so that they can use that fear to get the agenda into full force.

They use the media to manipulate the most scared members of the public by telling them that a disease that has a survival rate of 99.98% is the most deadly disease the world has ever witnessed.

Can you imagine the ridiculousness?

If you like, you can lock yourself down for the rest of your life because you are scared of a useless SCAMdemic virus.

Me and my family, we have decided to live above the fear of the SCAMdemic.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Fheelzz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:
Nigeria pastor format
grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by TiglathPILESER: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
4tomandchi:
The best America president in these contemporary era a true Catholic simplistic and down to earth.

The man that truly has America and the world at heart.

God bless president Biden
God bless America and
God bless Nigeria.
Which God?
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlackSpanner:
How can we verify what he was injected with?

Our copy copy leaders might soon follow, taking doses of palm wine on live TV to deceive the masses grin cheesy
good question, besides he is a 78 years old man with dementia, he doesn't he may not have long to live.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
bluefilm:

Because you are making COVID seem like something someone should be very ashamed of contracting.

Meanwhile it seems that you have even forgotten that even president Trump got COVID.

Are you not aware of the number of celebrities, footballers and governors who have claimed to have got the disease.

The covid SCAMdemic is affecting everyone because that is exactly the situation the inventors of this SCAMdemic want it to be.

And they are counting on scared rabbits like to get the agenda into full force.

They use the media to manipulate the most scared members of the public by telling them that a disease that has a survival rate of 99.98% is the most deadly disease the world has ever witnessed.

If you like, you can lock yourself down for the rest of your life because you are scared of a useless SCAMdemic virus.

You cannot prove this your ridiculous bullcrappy conspiracy theory, how ever i don't agree with lockdown, it is affecting small businesses like mine.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bluefilm: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
gypsey:
You cannot prove this your ridiculous bullcrappy conspiracy theory, how ever i don't agree with lockdown, it is affecting small businesses like mine.

That's why you have to continue to speak out against the SCAMdemic and the Medical Tyranny that is currently going on in the world.

Small businesses are the ones they are targeting first.

They have termed small businesses ''non essential''.

Once small businesses are gone, everyone will gradually become dependent on the government and/or giant establishments for their daily survival.

You can now see how easy it is going to be to usher in A ONE WORLD government from thenceforth...

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Josywhyte: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
wetin consider me for their vaccine....abeg who get lighter make i smoke my weed
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Josywhyte: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
wetin consider me there whether him take vaccine or not....abeg who get lighter make i smoke my weed
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
bluefilm:

That's why you have to continue to speak out against the SCAMdemic and the Medical Tyranny that is currently going on in the world.

Small businesses are the ones they are targeting first.

They have termed small businesses ''non essential''.

Once small businesses are gone, everyone will gradually become dependent on the government and/or giant establishments for their daily survival.

You can now see how easy it is going to be a usher in A ONE WORLD government from thenceforth...
It is not fair, Amazon made $8 billion, Walmart, TESCOs supermarkets and all other supermarket giants and online Big ventures made huge profits during the lockdown. However, i still don't think that covid is a scam, You have zero proofs it it, apart from your conspiracy theories and slogans like SCAMdemic.

Some big businesses were affected also not just small businesses, but mostly small businesses.

Yes! I may appear as such to you and some people. What does A NEW WoRLD government even mean? And what happened the OLD WORLD? cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Does it mean he can now take his mask off? grin
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Cromagnon: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2020
SmartPolician:

I am not sure I understand the controversy behind Bill Gates and coronavirus vaccine, but you guys should know that Mr. Gates is by far the highest individual financier of the United Nations through its sister agencies.

In other words, that man has used his hard-earned money to fight malaria and other killer diseases in the world than what 20 African countries have collectively contributed to the organization.

Just before you criticize him, you should always keep that in mind.

To the news now, the Stage-3 clinical trial results of these vaccines show that they are not 100% effective. However, any vaccine that is over 90% effective is good to go!

Only God knows what would have become of our world if serious countries like the United States never existed. God bless those peeps!
have you ever seen someone do something for free?
Is malaria our problem or their problem?
Have you ever seen a vaccine developed so quickly?
Awoof de run before. Collect 666 enter hell fire

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by rosskiti: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2020
SmartPolician:

I am not sure I understand the controversy behind Bill Gates and coronavirus vaccine, but you guys should know that Mr. Gates is by far the highest individual financier of the United Nations through its sister agencies.

In other words, that man has used his hard-earned money to fight malaria and other killer diseases in the world than what 20 African countries have collectively contributed to the organization.

Just before you criticize him, you should always keep that in mind.

To the news now, the Stage-3 clinical trial results of these vaccines show that they are not 100% effective. However, any vaccine that is over 90% effective is good to go!

Only God knows what would have become of our world if serious countries like the United States never existed. God bless those peeps!

What a load of imbecilic TRASH.

The United States has genocided more people than any nation in history, and invaded 97% of the world's countries. destroying and looting their resources to enrich itself.

Most countries on earth today are poor PRECISELY because of the actions of the United States, be it through their dominance of the IMF, World Bank, UN, WHO and other rigged agencies, and their sabotaging of world governments to create stooge regimes.

Bill Gates is a Eugenist who has said he wants to reduce the world population, and is a powerful backer of these untested, hastily rushed out ''vaccines'' which have DNA-altering chemicals in them, which could possibly cause mass sterilisation of the human race, or worse.

Most sinisterly of all, the vaccine manufacturers have obtained legal indemnity against damages to humans caused by their ''very safe'' vaccines, leading anyone with a working brain (not dumb sheep like you) to question WHY they have done so if their ''vaccine'' is truly safe.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by rosskiti: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2020
sammysmiles:
Asin ehnnnn..... Jxt like when Obama went to Michigan and pretended to be drinking their water in a glass cup...... Companies that have never produced any vaccine before,,, jxt came out immediately Biden was declared a projected winner and said we now have a vaccine..... That vaccine he received on Live TV might be a camouflage...

You can bet your last dollar that that thing they injected into Biden was not the same thing they are injecting into the population.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by rosskiti: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Why are our Hospitals and isolation centers factually empty of Covid 19 patients despite the mass congregation of Endsars protesters nationwide, and the mass congregation of Palliatives collectors nationwide?

Government cannot be reacting to every newspaper article without facts.

Because Covid19 is a SCAMDEMIC..
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by rosskiti: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2020
King2019:

It is surprising you call it a scamdemic

Millions have this virus thousands have died nairalanders have told us their experiences even in foreign countries

Dude, hospitals across the world are diagnosing people with other diseases and illnesses as ''covid 19'' victims.

There are NUMEROUS stories about people who've died of cancer or heart problems, and their death certificates are registered as 'covid 19' death, just to shoot up the numbers.

Stop watching mainstream media news. Do your research on Google. There is MASSSIVE DECEIT going on a global scale.

Doctors are being PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in the US to diagnose patients as ''covid 19'. Same as the UK, Germany, etc.

Scientists who dispute the govt narrative of a ''pandemic'' or the safety of the 'vaccines' are being shut down and banned by YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc, including Oxford and Harvard trained doctors and scientists.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bluefilm: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2020
gypsey:
It is not fair, Amazon made $8 billion, Walmart, TESCOs supermarkets and all other supermarket giants and online Big ventures made huge profits during the lockdown. However, i still don't think that covid is a scam, You have zero proofs it it, apart from your conspiracy theories and slogans like SCAMdemic.

Some big businesses were affected also not just small businesses, but mostly small businesses.

Yes! I may appear as such to you and some people. What does A NEW WoRLD government even mean? And what happened the OLD WORLD? cheesy

By definition, a scam is simply a lie.

Once you tell someone a lie with the intention of making them do something that will favour you while taking away something very valuable from them, you are scamming them.

When I tell you that Aliko Dangote is my father because I know that you are a business man and you are willing to do just about anything to get the Dangote connect, whereas it is a Big Fat Lie but I know you might believe it because you have seen me hanging around Dangote, am I not scamming you?

When WHO, CDC, NCDC, CNN and so many of them keep on telling you that there is a very terrible virus out there that is killing people so fast and the only way to stay safe is for you to remain locked up in your house meanwhile evidence on the normal daily living everywhere around you suggests that this claim is so so far from the truth, is that not a SCAM?

So what exactly is their aim and what do they stand to gain from all this madness?

Of course, they want to sell their COVID vaccine to you.

So they have to come up with a very severe BOGUS claim that will scare you into accepting the vaccine even though you and I know that you will be fine without the so-called vaccine.

A One World Government is a government controlled by invisible hands a.ka. Illuminati who want to Play GOD over the rest of humanity.

These people want to own you, own your thoughts, own your body, own your total existence!!!

It may not be terrifying to you now knowing that these people are out to completely dominate you but for one moment, think of what it means when the greatest gift which God gave man which is our FREEWILL is completely taken away from us.

This is exactly what this people want to do with the rest of humanity in what they call The New World Order.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bluefilm: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:
What a load of imbecilic TRASH.

The United States has genocided more people than any nation in history, and invaded 97% of the world's countries. destroying and looting their resources to enrich itself.

Most countries on earth today are poor PRECISELY because of the actions of the United States, be it through their dominance of the IMF, World Bank, UN, WHO and other rigged agencies, and their sabotaging of world governments to create stooge regimes.

Bill Gates is a Eugenist who has said he wants to reduce the world population, and is a powerful backer of these untested, hastily rushed out ''vaccines'' which have DNA-altering chemicals in them, which could possibly cause mass sterilisation of the human race, or worse.

Most sinisterly of all, the vaccine manufacturers have obtained legal indemnity against damages to humans caused by their ''very safe'' vaccines, leading anyone with a working brain (not dumb sheep like you) to question WHY they have done so if their ''vaccine'' is truly safe.

Thank you so much for making clearer.

More and more people need to WAKE UP to see the danger that lies ahead.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2020
bluefilm:

Once you tell someone a lie with the intention of making them do something that will favour you while taking away something very valuable from them, you are scamming them.

When I tell you that Aliko Dangote is my father because I know that you are a business man and you are willing to do just about anything to get the Dangote connect, whereas it is a Big Fat Lie but I know you might believe it because you have seen me hanging around Dangote, am I not scamming you?

When WHO, CDC, NCDC, CNN and so many of them keep on telling you that there is a very terrible virus out there that is killing people so fast and the only way to stay safe is for you to remain locked up in your house meanwhile evidence on the normal daily living everywhere around you suggests that this claim is so so far from the truth, is that not a SCAM?

So what exactly is their aim and what do they stand to gain from all this madness?

So they have to come up with a very severe BOGUS claim that will scare you into accepting the vaccine even though you and I know that you will be fine without the so-called vaccine.

A One World Government is a government controlled by invisible hands a.ka. Illuminati who want to Play GOD over the rest of humanity.

These people want to own you, own your thoughts, own your body, own your total existence!!!

It may not be terrifying to you now knowing that these people are out to completely dominate you but for one moment, think of what it means when the greatest gift which God gave man which is our FREEWILL is completely taken away from us.

This is exactly what this people want to do with the rest of humanity in what they call The New World Order.

grin grin what does iluminati means?
Yes, they want to sell their vaccines but I don't believe they want to own me or anyone, who are these people? What would they gain from all this things? Apart from selling their vaccines, Which i can understand, to sell their vaccines and make billions they have to make things up, make people afraid so as to market the vaccines. You mentioned.God, some people don't believe in God, I don't believe in God, The same way i don"t believe that there is a thing called New world order.

The vaccine is optional, no one would force the vaccination on anyone, you don't have to take the vaccine.

This is not the first time there has been a pandemic, pandemic has happened before, so what is the difference between this pandemic and the last other pandemics that has happened before?

Don't take the vaccine if you like, it is up to you, you cannot even afford to buy the vaccine if you are in Nigeria cheesy but you may be restricted to travel or board an airplane when travelling, that is if you are a frequent traveller like me or may be you are not a traveller atall.

There are no such thing as iluminati or New world they are all conspiracy theories, there are no proof to all the conspiracies, Just like there are no proofs that God exists.

NB, If 80% of the whole world are vaccinated, the other 20% don't have to be vaccinated, they would be protected from the virus, that is if there is any virus atall.. Cancer have killed more people than covid, why are there no conspiracy on cancer?.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by inspektor(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2020
bluefilm:

And they are desperately counting on scared rabbits like you to panic and react with fear so that they can use that fear to get the agenda into full force.

One question, who is this *they*?
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bluefilm: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
inspektor:
One question, who is this *they*?

The Illuminati

The Deep State

The Elites

The Satanists
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

Dude, hospitals across the world are diagnosing people with other diseases and illnesses as ''covid 19'' victims.

There are NUMEROUS stories about people who've died of cancer or heart problems, and their death certificates are registered as 'covid 19' death, just to shoot up the numbers.

Stop watching mainstream media news. Do your research on Google. There is MASSSIVE DECEIT going on a global scale.

Doctors are being PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in the US to diagnose patients as ''covid 19'. Same as the UK, Germany, etc.

Scientists who dispute the govt narrative of a ''pandemic'' or the safety of the 'vaccines' are being shut down and banned by YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc, including Oxford and Harvard trained doctors and scientists.

I thought i was the only one with common sense on nairaland.

You guys are plenty and smart, but you don't speak up well enough.

Kudos to you.

They'll call you illiterate so brace up.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by cucumbar: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yet they were the first church and many knowledge about christianity can be traced to the catholic church and they have the largest population of christians world wide.Catholics or Catholocism are christians that churh and it's history good or bad played a fundamental role in your belief or practice of christianity today good or bad.
They are even more christian than the pentecostals so yes they are christians
please, don’t use the word Catholic and Christian in the same sentence abeg.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
cucumbar:
please, don’t use the word Catholic and Christian in the same sentence abeg.
Catholics are christians so yes they will be in the same sentence.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by King2019(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

I am not dumb and don't even claim to know so much

People die not only from Covid-19

Calling it a scamdemic is what I find disheartening

Petty and closed minded
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Largogogo: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Coronavirus was present in US earlier than initially thought
Other studies have also suggested the virus may have been present in the U.S. earlier than first thought. Specifically, a study published in September conducted by researchers from the University of California, Los Angeles, and the University of Washington said that the novel virus may have been present last year in Los Angeles around Christmas.
Re: Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by confun: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2020
bluefilm:

thank you sir, and we need to understand that their domination will mean severe torture, sorrow ,suffering and many terrible things. but God in His mercy wouldn't want His children to be partakers of this satanic agenda. hence He has promised to take us home very soon (RAPTURE).
that is why every Christian should be ready and prepared for the Lord's coming, sinners should give their lives to Christ to be able to join Him when He comes.
make sure your ways are right, make sure your heart is pure, make sure you are serving Him in Holiness....

guess what...Jesus is pleading that you come to him so as to escape this impending danger. this is to show you how much He loves you..

how can you escape?

very simple...
just believe that He died for you so that you can escape death..
then confess your sins to him, (no matter how terrible..)
then forsake those sins (don't go back to them again) and ask him to dwell permanently in your heart....
pray always, read the bible and attend a bible believing church....
with this, you are sure to escape the coming wahala.

all these things had been previously prophesied in the Bible.. the book of Daniel and revelation...
so some of us are not really surprised. we are only amazed that it is happening in our generation.

whosoever hath an ear , let him hear...

if you know, you know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Suspends Two Generals After Kharkiv Failure And Sinking Of Moskva / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade / Boris Johnson Under Fire For 'Confused' Lockdown Strategy Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.