Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months (18808 Views)

Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Obyino: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2020
This country seff..make i no talk angry
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Burruchaga71(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2020
To be honest this woman is too beautiful to be Jubril girl friend. She doesn't deserve him. I wish I could take over���
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Lucifer1419: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting....Buhari that clearly has dementia...I watched him interviewed on Aljazeera about the rescued kankara boys nd he was busy talking about Border closure nd reopening... struggling very hard 2 remember simple words..
so I don't blame Aisha Sha..being around ur person wit dementia is very pitiable...sometimes they dont even remember who they re or the people closest to them ...that's y aisha don japa....
. Stop deceiving yourself, buhari did not have any dementia brain damage, he is dead, talk true for ones, nobody go kill you, U think say na everybody be mumu for here.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Bmaster(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

If you deem it fit, for the prayer.
cry cry
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2020
Most of them will not celebrate Christmas in Nigeria.

Nigeria has fallen to zero level

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by cashinnaira: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Iya Japa niyen
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Testy17: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2020
No problem, we go marry another woman for Baba.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Mikehot:
This corntree na just Almajiris expirement

If this was the wife of a southern president north would have been calling for impeachment.

If a southern president family had done half of the quota drama this cow family is doing by now

New terrorist groups would be created in national assembly and house of reps to extorting from Eastern political efulefus.
And cowards southern political idiots would pleased them with the blood of innocent unarmed IPOB citizens.

Well thank God for the arrival of Eastern Security Network-ESN.

#We move

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Crunchyg2: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Anneka101:
I'm shock that a while first lady of the most populated black country would abandon her office and run away to a foreign land.

I mean for what exactly

Nigeria is on auto pilot, now I believe.
Ann is that your hair?
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Guobadiapaul819: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Breaking news: Olu [url]=https://youtu.be/hGFBse-vSYgOf Warri Has Died Of COVID-19[/url]
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Guobadiapaul819: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Breaking news: Olu[url]=https://youtu.be/hGFBse-vSYgOf Warri Has Died Of COVID-19[/url]
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2020
MNK once said"..."
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Perfectbeing(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

If you're really wise and not biased

Compare the pics or BUHARI before 2016 and the present clone

You'll know something is wrong

Aisha knows this truth

Very soon the masses will know

It might even be tinubu that will spill the beans because he knows
I suggest you look up the internet and view all the videos (not pictures) Buhari have featured in from 2015 till date then tell us the differences.. He made one recently concerning the kidnapped boys. Compare it with his 2015 swearing in ceremony.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2020
So is true Jubrin El Sudani son of Magadi is ruling Nigeria. grin
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Bluntemperor: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2020
globalresource:
Na their problem

You dey deceive yourself with that statement.
The Foreign Currencies spent in another Country- who bears the brunt? No wander pressures are mounted on the Naira at all times.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by frog12: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2020
no be SR report say she get neck problem last time?
i say neck problem can be treated in nigeria. she went because of a serious medical condition they are hiding!
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Theboss100(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting....Buhari that clearly has dementia...I watched him interviewed on Aljazeera about the rescued kankara boys nd he was busy talking about Border closure nd reopening... struggling very hard 2 remember simple words..
so I don't blame Aisha Sha..being around ur person wit dementia is very pitiable...sometimes they dont even remember who they re or the people closest to them ...that's y aisha don japa....
I am not stupid to buy that crap of Buhari having dementia. Firstly, Buhari is dead.
Secondly, the presidency invented this dementia in order to make Nigerian believe Buhari is sick. So that they won't expect much from Jubril. The impostor in the villa has zero knowledge of what happening in Nigeria.
Lastly, the kidnap if kankara school boys was a hatchet job orchestrated to give late Buhari some slack.
Let the north keep fooling themselves. Karma is a bitch. She never forgives.

1 Like

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2020
These ones are just flexing naija money
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2020
GMBuhari:
Her presence did nothing , her opinion doesn't matter and are inputs are not recognized

But if this administration is saying she didn't japa because of insecurity

Alaye , that's exactly what happened, someone else controls aso rock at least that's the impression they giving us

I am seriously doubting Buhari is even running the country

Buhari, does not, and never had the capacity to run this country. Not by himself, nor in conjunction with others simply because he has the knack of choosing the wrong people as close confidant, and then he barely listens to them.

I doubt his current mental and physiological being. I doubt his being!

Aisha knows what's she running from. But I doubt she's running from her husband!
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by sojfarm: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2020
This is the likely response of the presidency:

....there is no office of the first lady
....she is a private citizen and decide to leave and stay anywhere she pleases. She does not matter.

So please, SR link her absence to national issues, then you can quote her as a credible source not her whereabout
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Grandmeister(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2020
PotatoSalad:

So the presidential villa clinic is basically useless.
After all the billions budgeted every goddamn year.
My God!
Do you know that the villa clinic gets more funds than all the teaching hospitals combined? Let that sink in for a moment.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by lukeyboy246: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2020
audio first lady enjoy with Nigeria money u think say God Is not watching u, i wonder what EFFCC are waiting for.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Collegelove: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

If you're really wise and not biased

Compare the pics or BUHARI before 2016 and the present clone

You'll know something is wrong

Aisha knows this truth

Very soon the masses will know

It might even be tinubu that will spill the beans because he knows
That's right. The man in Aso Rock is not her husband. It is getting clearer now. The whole world would know the truth very soon.

1 Like

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by platido(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Make them Arrange Bubu sidechic to change oil ...since her own don old
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Daphilly(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Your first lady went for medical treatment in Dubai. Because you don't have good hospital in Nigeria. What a shameful country.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Taiwojon(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Welcome development!!!!

Depart from iniquity
Depart from lying administration.

Jesus save
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GMBuhari: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Buhari, does not, and never had the capacity to run this country. Not by himself, nor in conjunction with others simply because he has the knack of choosing the wrong people as close confidant, and then he barely listens to them.

I doubt his current mental and physiological being. I doubt his being!

Aisha knows what's she running from. But I doubt she's running from her husband!

wawu , i don't know what to say
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by electhnd(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2020
if our medical are equipped, let me know what they will be using as excuse to run to other countries, ........... just like Americans running to Nigeria for medical check up
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GMBuhari: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Continue doubting and making assumptions.

Ok , continue praising
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GMBuhari: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2020
e be things , i weak
payloader:
You still believe Buhari is alive and the one in Aso Rock? The Buhari I know cannot be trifled with. His wife would have been seen with him in every of his appearances. His wife and children didn't even wish him a happy birthday. That should at least get Nigerians to wear their thinking caps and do some serious research. But no. We chose ignorance over wise councel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC / Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants / Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.