Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months (18807 Views)

Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GMBuhari: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2020
alphaRego01:

U still de seriously doubting

i confuse
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by authority2006(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2020
She's neither the president nor the first lady. She's free to be where she wants to be. In fact, it's good for Buhari's administration for the woman to stay away from it. She neither gives support nor stand by her husband as a result of non creation of office of the first lady by Bubu.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GMBuhari: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Country on Autopilot

it's dangerous
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Queenserah26(f): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2020
grin
Kriss216:
Medical trip for two months now

How long does it take to mould a human being?
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Nchenches: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

If you're really wise and not biased

Compare the pics or BUHARI before 2016 and the present clone

You'll know something is wrong

Aisha knows this truth

Very soon the masses will know

It might even be tinubu that will spill the beans because he knows

To stop Tinubu from spilling the news is reason why they say that Buhari and Tinubu have agreed that the SW region, possibly Tinubu, shall produce APC presidential candidate in 2023.

Once they deny Tinubu the ticket in 2023, he will then spill the news.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Regie2bless: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2020
She go just get one small boy wey go dey service am on a daily for Dubai
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by globalresource: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bluntemperor:

You dey deceive yourself with that statement.
The Foreign Currencies spent in another Country- who bears the brunt? No wander pressures are mounted on the Naira at all times.

My brother we are on the same side but I'm just tired of the senseless administration. I don talk tire
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by femmyapson(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
GMBuhari:
Her presence did nothing , her opinion doesn't matter and are inputs are not recognized

But if this administration is saying she didn't japa because of insecurity

Alaye , that's exactly what happened, someone else controls aso rock at least that's the impression they giving us

I am seriously doubting Buhari is even running the country
Her husband is dead

Buhari is dead. Is that too hard to digest?
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Medical trip for two months now

How long does it take to mould a human being?
Check my signature joor
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by John4B: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
why would she hv to go for medical checkup in abroad? Don't we hv doctors in naija?
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by showafrica(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
payloader:
You still believe Buhari is alive and the one in Aso Rock? The Buhari I know cannot be trifled with. His wife would have been seen with him in every of his appearances. His wife and children didn't even wish him a happy birthday. That should at least get Nigerians to wear their thinking caps and do some serious research. But no. We chose ignorance over wise councel.

That birthday own na clear signal... Days later her daughter was wishing her self birthday on Twitter. Means, she purposely ignored the birthday wish of the Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GirlCalifornia(f): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by harmony75: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nigerians we don't know who is ruling!? buhari is not in Aso Rock Teh Teh so she can't hide it anymore.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Perfectbeing(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nchenches:

To stop Tinubu from spilling the news is reason why they say that Buhari and Tinubu have agreed that the SW region, possibly Tinubu, shall produce APC presidential candidate in 2023.

Once they deny Tinubu the ticket in 2023, he will then spill the news.
Do you actually think that Buhari, Tinubu and the other founding fathers of APC didn't agree on where the next president will come from?
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Orjioorji(f): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
orisa37:
She should come out of hiding before we demote her to REAR ADMIRAL.
she is enjoy one Arab gbola
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by ubimagos: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na the third month running, were me don dey absent from my house be this for inside same country, Nigeria, wetin come be news for Aisha own were PDP no go let person rest!
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by Nchenches: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Do you actually think that Buhari, Tinubu and the other founding fathers of APC didn't agree on

where the next president will come from?

You love false democracy - no be small.

In false democracy as we have it in Nigeria, a few persons choose who will be next president and use one political party to present the chosen one to the electorate to ratify with votes.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
GMBuhari:

wawu , i don't know what to say

You should know.

You're one of those who campaigned here day and night for him, singing his praises like he was a sort of god.
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by GMBuhari: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You should know.

You're one of those who campaigned here day and night for him, singing his praises like he was a sort of god.

And I regret that Buhari failed me in terms of security, corruption fight and coordination of people who work for him

Doesn't mean I hate Buhari 100%

I just hate the fact that he failed in some aspects

And yes I saw him as Nigeria's messiah
Re: Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
GMBuhari:

And I regret that Buhari failed me in terms of security, corruption fight and coordination of people who work for him

Doesn't mean I hate Buhari 100%

I just hate the fact that he failed in some aspects

And yes I saw him as Nigeria's messiah

No one asked you to hate anyone. It's unfortunate many people see criticism or rejection as hate. And that's why people like you took entrenched position when evidence suggested that Buhari didn't have anything to offer to 21st century Nigerians. You thought we hated him.

Look at your country right now - eight wasted years!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue / EFCC To Summon Okonjo-Iweala Over Arms Deal / Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.