Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? (1866 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by Darkseid(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Alone in the dark ( PSone ). I collected the game from my friend and played it when everyone had slept around 11pm in the night. The game was scary AF, na so my heart dey beat fast constantly; after playing for like one hour I jejely removed it make person no go get high BP because of game.
Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by Mart1994(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2021
KozzyKayaki:

Here you go.. a link to download the game, i think its around 300mb or so
https://www.andropalace.org/dead-space-apk-android-mod/
Thanks.
Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by obonujoker(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Resident evil 5
Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by RevoRaptor: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Darkseid:
Alone in the dark ( PSone ). I collected the game from my friend and played it when everyone had slept around 11pm in the night. The game was scary AF, na so my heart dey beat fast constantly; after playing for like one hour I jejely removed it make person no go get high BP because of game.
omo I remember playing that jezz.
Most scariest game on ps1 "ALONE I'M THE DARK" "CREATURES"
Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by mattmogan88: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by Darkseid(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
RevoRaptor:
omo I remember playing that jezz.
Most scariest game on ps1 "ALONE I'M THE DARK" "CREATURES"
Resident Evil 3 was also kinda scary, I'll download them again soon.

1 Like

Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by mattmogan88: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Resident evil 3: Nemesis . Played mine on sega dreamcast
Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by Michael390(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2021
silent hill that games can creep you to the extent that you'll not be able to sleep at night.I only play be game when my sisters are around. NEVER play at night
Re: What Is Scariest Game You Have Ever Played? by Michael390(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2021
silent hill that games can creep you to the extent that you'll not be able to sleep at night.I only play be game when my sisters are around. NEVER play in the dark

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Game You Cannot Live Without? / Nintendo 3DS / Which Ps4 Adventure Game Can Play Multiplayer Offline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.