Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs (697 Views)

Please Can Anyone Recommend A Good AC Person In Abuja ? / Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by ptoall1000: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Most car AC repairers don't do lasting job. Within two months you back to square one. Who is the best here in Abuja pls
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by LAGATA(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2020
U can try Chidi 07062461562
He's been the best for me so far
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by ptoall1000: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tnx
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by naijadrivablog: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have always wanted to know one too.
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by 2cribz: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Just buy automatic compressor same specs flr ylur carike 130k,its better than running from pillar to post.....
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by ptoall1000: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2020
How will you get a good compressor
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by ptoall1000: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
so the car is 09 corolla, the guy that checked the AC said they hv changed the compressor to Peugeot one and that it has hooked. To replace it with another Peugeot is 15k, but the corrola manual compressor is 60k, while the automatic compressor is 45k. How true sirs and MAs?
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by homeboy205: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
ptoall1000:
so the car is 09 corolla, the guy that checked the AC said they hv changed the compressor to Peugeot one and that it has hooked. To replace it with another Peugeot is 15k, but the corrola manual compressor is 60k, while the automatic compressor is 45k. How true sirs and MAs?

Firstly out of everyone here, I think Na only Aunty Rad Auto be the only professional “Mam” in this section.

Well from what I learnt here, manual compressor is always cheaper than automatic because it’s like bypassing the system.

So for him to quote you 45k for automatic and 60k for manual, that means he wan make you buy another automatic after the first one you are going to buy from him fail before making you
Go back to Manuel or Peugeot... he just wan milk you.

Good God your gut don’t trust him.

Wait here for recommendations and don’t go back to him again

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by Peppermintflav: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2020
ptoall1000:
Very true. Same with 2008 Highlander. Auto compressor is cheaper than the manual variant. Maybe it has to do with the manual lasting longer.
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by Elsueno: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Our Peugeot is such a bad car that our parts are much more reliable and way cheaper than the great Corrola.

Isn't this world just wonderful.grin

Now, on a serious note, this ur A.C technician na thief, take ur car to a pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by naijadrivablog: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Peppermintflav:

Very true. Same with 2008 Highlander. Auto compressor is cheaper than the manual variant. Maybe it has to do with the manual lasting longer.

I don't understand this logic.
Re: Who Is The Best Car AC Person In Abuja? Too Many Amateurs by Peppermintflav: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
naijadrivablog:

I don't understand this logic.
Neither do I. But enter market and find out for urself. It is what it is. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Call All Suvs Jeeps? / What Is The Recommended Oil For Lexus Rx 300 Suv / How Do I Go About Tinted Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.