Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) (11406 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Jubilation as the newly created security Network by IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu known as the Eastern Security Network has successfully launched its first Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher through its Science And Engineering Department.

This is a great innovation and achievement by the network.

See photos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkfB9XKYmC4

https://www.facebook.com/614662932369627/posts/1031408507361732/?app=fbl

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Pierocash(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2020
I see another war loading. May we not get to that stage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Badabada(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2020
9ja is dancing zanku on a tickling bomb.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by bunmconig(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2020
to fight who gangan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Igbo's are innovative and technically inclined.

Many young champs create this sort of things in the east almost everyday.

I wonder what they're trying to launch undecided

25 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by illicit(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Why is it holding a cane

is this a masquerade or what....?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by bigpriik: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Aboki go dey shake now.. cheesy
But wait first,what if other regions follow suit And start create their own security networks too like chain reaction with arms zoo is finished .. grin grin

Abeg make una create atomic bomb too ,if we drop two for Kano and sokoto na surrender things for abokicheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by BastardWike: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Well, if Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group can raise a security network with thousands of volunteers, fully armed, trained and kitted with the Nigerian government being unaware, then they're capable of anything.

I'm happy they're taking the science and technology route, that's the way to go. Develop remote controlled rockets that can travel hundreds of miles. Bombs that can be remote controlled, biological weapons that can be released remotely and all because whatever happens, we will never allow any war to be fought in our home soil again instead focus on Abuja.

If Nigerian government fails to negotiate with IPOB and call for a restructured country, I don't see Nigeria surviving beyond 2023.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by flokii: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2020
Another Bokoharam in the South East unfolding before our very eyes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by bigpriik: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:

Abeg don't compare ipob to bokoharam we are not on the same page we are freedom fighters not religio-sentimental terrorists..

35 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by mike8804: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2020
though not igbo, I like what KANU is doing... Nigeria is a bully and the only thing to safe guard yourself is to respond with greater violence or capability for greater violence....but if u are going to north dont follow ore route just follow Benue direct, that's the major mistake ojukwu did

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by powerkey: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Nigerian government and its people borrowing a terrible debt by treatment they give to the Ignos now, these debts must be paid someday, take it or leave it.

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2020
We keep joking and laughing,
The so called country keeps getting destroyed,
A country created solely to make it easy to control British slaves,
What is coming would shock everyone,
I keep screaming to dumb Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2020
This IPOB and their silly lies. grin grin

No wonder they always play into the hands of the govt and the military.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by flokii: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

Abeg don't compare ipob to bokoharam we are not on the same page we are freedom fighters not religio-sentimental terrorists..

Right.. freedom fighters killing policemen and soldiers in Rivers.

Those that have foresight have warned you that your recklessness will only bring destruction to your ethnic group on the long run.

I'm sure you know Ipob stands proscribed and all their actions remain illegal. UN, EU, ICC won't do nada once the music starts playing. Y'all will dance to your tunes by force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:
What are you afraid of?

Are a you a terrorist?

If you are then be ready to go the way of Osama bin Laden.

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by bigpriik: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
This IPOB and their silly lies. grin grin

No wonder they always play into the hands of the govt and the military.

You thinks so ,e go shock you .. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by bigpriik: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:

Those that have foresight have warned you that your recklessness will only bring destruction to your ethnic group on the long run.

I'm sure you know Ipob stands proscribed and all their actions remain illegal. UN, EU, ICC won't do nada once the music starts playing. Y'all will dance to your tunes by force.

Emty threats we are just here to protect our people nothing more ,we are not declaring war on anyone but if you attack us we are not cowards we fight back..

30 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
wink
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

Emty threats we are just here to protect our people nothing more ,we are not declaring war on anyone but if you attack us we are not cowards we fight back..
Gbam

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Marine54(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:

I am from South south, no ethnic group will unit to fight the Ibos again. The Fulani's has Bleep up big time by going around killing other tribes in thier sleep-oo.
Imagine Benue people uniting with core north to fight the IBO.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2020
grin Vigilante wey dey carry rocket .. Shebi you people don't want to tame nwoke ocha.
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2020
Well I
Laugh
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by GMBuhari: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2020
wawu

he suppose shock una but he sure me die say una no fit shock again

first of all that's not a rocket launcher talkless of being remote controlled

secondly this is another scam by Mumundi to raise money from willing donors for him to continue to enjoy oloshos

thirdly there is no science division in any ESN so refer to the scam

Fourth and Finally , when the clowns working for Buhari get a whiff of this , Operation Puff adder and Python dance will be launched , which means house to house search , arrest, shooting, detaining indefinitely among other horrible things those army people have been doing

Mumundi may have shot himself in the foot and as for those chanting okike bambiala praising this clown, i hope you finally see the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by valirex: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Impressive if it really works
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
My people are still sleeping attacking IPOB online. I wonder if IPOB is our problem. Yoruba, wake up.

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by niggadee(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wike is right
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by gentleman82: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
i will only support and enlist into ipob if and only when i am sure they have developed an atomic bomb and have enough rocket launchers to propell the bombs up to far away north. Israel is a free and feared nation today because it has nuclear weapon. Most igbos will gladly join ipob once it has nuclear weapon . Nigeria currently has so much military arsenal with which it intends to use to decimate the igbo population in the event another war arises. I call on ipob to work harder to develop even if it is modest nuclear weapons and its accompanying rocket propellers. Ordinary rocket bombs will be to little too small to fight and defend biafra land from another invasion from nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Warripikine: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
BastardWike:
Well, if Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group can raise a security network with thousands of volunteers, fully armed, trained and kitted with the Nigerian government being unaware, then they're capable of anything.

I'm happy they're taking the science and technology route, that's the way to go. Develop remote controlled rockets that can travel hundreds of miles. Bombs that can be remote controlled, biological weapons that can be released remotely and all because whatever happens, we will never allow any war to be fought in our home soil again instead focus on Abuja.

If Nigerian government fails to negotiate with IPOB and call for a restructured country, I don't see Nigeria surviving beyond 2023.
Ipob do not want a restructured country..
It is an impossibility

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by valirex: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Marine54:
I am from South south, no ethnic group will unit to fight the Ibos again. The Fulani's has Bleep up big time by going around killing other tribes in thier sleep-oo.
Imagine Benue people uniting with core north to fight against the IBO.

You are right, no tribe will assist the north against the igbos but at the same time I doubt if any tribe will assist the Igbo people due to their atachee by force attitude. You assist them now 2moro they will call you Igbo
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by nabiz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
BastardWike:

I watch the video. The essence of the remote is to enable land exactly at the target

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Road Projects In Ogrute (Pictures) / Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities / Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.