Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) (11422 Views)

Biafran National Guard Launched Their Remote Controlled Rocket. / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Nightalan: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Give these people their Biafra and let them go abeg. So tired of their noise making. Let them form their own country and go.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Abohboy: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Igbo scientists are top class, if the Nigerian government invested more into them Nigeria could easily become one of the greatest nations in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Kamanuozuzu: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
GMBuhari:
wawu

he suppose shock una but he sure me die say una no fit shock again

first of all that's not a rocket launcher talkless of being remote controlled

secondly this is another scam by Mumundi to raise money from willing donors for him to continue to enjoy oloshos

thirdly there is no science division in any ESN so refer to the scam

Fourth and Finally , when the clowns working for Buhari get a whiff of this , Operation Puff adder and Python dance will be launched , which means house to house search , arrest, shooting, detaining indefinitely among other horrible things those army people have been doing

Mumundi may have shot himself in the foot and as for those chanting okike bambiala praising this clown, i hope you finally see the truth

Go check out the video on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by MyGeneration(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
These people watch too many movies.

To make matters worst u can't advise them

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Tranquillity360: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:

Go check out the video on YouTube.
Where can i See the video.
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by mohims(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Absolutely ridiculous!!! Please stop fooling yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Finnestgreat: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good one
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Mayng01(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Afamed: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Believe anything coming from this idiot at your own peril
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Afamed: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
valirex:
Impressive if it really works
Don't fall for coward Nnamdi lies

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by DouglasPen1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin
bigpriik:
Aboki go dey shake now.. cheesy
But wait first,what if other regions follow suit And start create their own security networks too like chain reaction with arms zoo is finished .. grin grin

Abeg make una create atomic bomb too ,if we drop two for Kano and sokoto na surrender things for abokicheesy
i dey tells you grin
bigpriik:
Aboki go dey shake now.. cheesy
But wait first,what if other regions follow suit And start create their own security networks too like chain reaction with arms zoo is finished .. grin grin

Abeg make una create atomic bomb too ,if we drop two for Kano and sokoto na surrender things for abokicheesy
i dey tells you
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by DouglasPen1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Afamed:
Believe anything coming from this idiot at your own peril
E dey pain you
E go do you voom for eye
Biafra Dey come.ooo
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Finnestgreat: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
DouglasPen1:
E dey pain you E go do you voom for eye Biafra Dey come.ooo
UP BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by LikeAking: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice.
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
mike8804:
though not igbo, I like what KANU is doing... Nigeria is a bully and the only thing to safe guard yourself is to respond with greater violence or capability for greater violence....but if u are going to north dont follow ore route just follow Benue direct, that's the major mistake ojukwu did
I am Yoruba from South West but I surpport the emancipation of Biafra Republic. One Nigeria is a curse, a failed state and there can only be peace if there is balance of terror.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by EMMY76: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
I personally don't like voilence and shedding of blood but my years I have spent here in nigeria since birth I have observed that the only real language the fulani nigerian state understands very well is superior voilence not grammar or peaceful negotiation I pray God gives this ipob freedom fighters the wisdom to develop a very deadly weopon that will force the hausa/fulanis to a negotiating table on how to either get nigeria restructured or divided peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Veqtor: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
MyGeneration:
These people watch too many movies.

To make matters worst u can't advise them

Uncle special adviser.. did they come to you for advice?

Have you advised ur president to stop running d country like it belongs to only the foolanis becos he is one?

Have you advised bokoharam? Cos from d havoc dey wreck daily, they could need some.

You want to advise a people who have not hurt or killed anyone but merely trying to protect der land.... U must b sick in d head like ur failed political leaders.

Stop clowning and advise urself first to get enough wisdom to know that fulani terrorists are ur immediate problem and not IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Opperwezen(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
BastardWike:
Well, if Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group can raise a security network with thousands of volunteers, fully armed, trained and kitted with the Nigerian government being unaware, then they're capable of anything.

I'm happy they're taking the science and technology route, that's the way to go. Develop remote controlled rockets that can travel hundreds of miles. Bombs that can be remote controlled, biological weapons that can be released remotely and all because whatever happens, we will never allow any war to be fought in our home soil again instead focus on Abuja.

If Nigerian government fails to negotiate with IPOB and call for a restructured country, I don't see Nigeria surviving beyond 2023.

You are a sure bornfool, so you support attacking civilians with biological weapons?
Its funny how humans never learn from history

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by tamdun: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
mike8804:
though not igbo, I like what KANU is doing... Nigeria is a bully and the only thing to safe guard yourself is to respond with greater violence or capability for greater violence....but if u are going to north dont follow ore route just follow Benue direct, that's the major mistake ojukwu did
lipsrsealed
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by rowland545(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Who takes dis people serious abeg cheesy...nah so d rocket way Iran day test day grin

Y dem no fire I'm ?... This is more like junior physics experiment...DAT banger der no fit kill anything....

.this people r jokers...Mr KANU go just lead dem to there death in d name of Biafra...Chai I pity dem
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by bigpriik: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
rowland545:
Who takes dis people serious abeg cheesy...nah so d rocket way Iran day test day grin

Y dem no fire I'm ?... This is more like junior physics experiment...DAT banger der no fit kill anything....

.this people r jokers...Mr KANU go just lead dem to there death in d name of Biafra...Chai I pity dem

But the rocket can kill now ? Can you stand on its way.. cheesy
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by FarahAideed: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Igbos are clearly the smartest black race sub and it was great undoing for the black race that the british merged them with the worst black sub species on the earth the Northerners

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

No mind am
May be we will use him to test the joke

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by rowland545(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:

what can it kill?
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by bigpriik: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
rowland545:
what can it kill?
can you stand on it's way simple question..

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by rowland545(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
bigpriik:
can you stand on it's way simple question..
do u want me to spoil d toy rocket??

If u r looking for an answer... Yes I can stand on it's way and damage d toy
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by Finnestgreat: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
rowland545:
do u want me to spoil d toy rocket??

If u r looking for an answer... Yes I can stand on it's way and damage d toy
keep JONZZZING urself
Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by engrchykae(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
theFilmtric:

Yes
Igbos are the most technology inclined in Nigeria

But

They won't survive a War at this moment

It would be a massacre

Much worse than 1964-67

theFilmtricsay
keep telling yourself that.
Is it not your useless military?
Just overbloated military that can't co ordinate proper maneuvers.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) by EagleNest(m): 4:40am On Dec 23, 2020
What's all these for? Don't overdo your peers in other region, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masari: Northern Children In Danger If We Continue In The Old Order / Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover / I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.