Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage (4780 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home / Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage by ab1989: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
Strange is into warfare with your marriage. My sisters, it is high time you put an end to reckless attitude of strange woman after your marriage, or else she will put an end to yours. I say once again, stop her by fire!. For free fire prayer points against the strange woman before she wastes your efforts in your marriage and prayer to call back run away husband. Sister, it is enough is enough. My mail address is orelusimodupe@yahoo.com
Re: Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage by EnuguUkwu: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
why?
Re: Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage by Blazay(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2011
Which one is 'strange' woman again o? cheesy
Have you not heard that what God or Satan has joined together, nothing can separate them?

Finders keepers. . . snoozers loozers please.
No stress. cool

If it is yours, no one can take him or her away from you.
No need to kill yourself. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? / You Must Tell Me Everything That's Going On In Your Marriage: Mother-in-law / A Few Thoughts On Unclothedness AKA N@kedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.