Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Market Security Man Strangled In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Market Security Man Strangled In Anambra (380 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market Security Man Strangled In Anambra by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2020
The peaceful town of Ihiala in Ihiala local government area in Anambra state was thrown into confusion this morning as a security man in one of it's major market (Nkwogbe Ihiala international market) was found dead near the major entrance.
The late security man was a man in his late sixties, a dedicated man who never play with his job.
The men from Ihiala central police and Anambra state vigilante has deposited his remains in Our ladies of Lordes mortuary Ihiala.
Around the scene of the crime, a rope that was supposed to be the weapon used to strangulate the late security man was lying around , an empty food flask was found with a tablet of paracetamol.
The corpse has some swelling around the neck area and some bruises, suggesting possible strangulation.
We all look forward to receiving areport from the police after their investigation and a possible autopsy.

cc OAM4J , cc Mynd44
cc Seun

Re: Market Security Man Strangled In Anambra by YorubaMod(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Very sad Xmas for the family, I pity them.

I look at my countrymen and laugh, dumb folks who can't overrun their slave masters, they don't even know that they are slaves bought by UK, that's the worst part of it. Everyday different faces of dead bodies, flying up and down.
Re: Market Security Man Strangled In Anambra by Freestainworld(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
What did the killer's achieve, taking another man's life
Re: Market Security Man Strangled In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Market Security Man Strangled In Anambra by shagasha: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
RIP sir... I pray the killers are caught

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Man Bags 12 Strokes Of The Cane For Dealing In Hard Drugs In Kano St / Thai Woman Bags 43 Years In Prison For Critisizing Monarchy / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.