Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead (25424 Views)

Gunshots As Benue APC Chairman, Austin Agada Breaks Police Blockade (Video) / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / N500 Million Fraud: You Cannot Lead PDP, Youth Group Tells Professor Jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by MrPRevailer(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
This year took a lot of our intellectual people. The year should end already joor. Rest in peace sir!

Next year will be worse

Only the wise will understand

The Antichrist Government is coming, so we are seeing the first phases

They manufactured the COVID-19. And they will bring the solution which is mandatory vaccination and microchip without which you won't buy, sell or use services. They will use false narratives until they achieve their goal of One World Government.

Be tuned to

Nowtheendbegins.com
Stevequayle.com

1 Like

Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Geonigga(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
I find it difficult to wish him well.
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by UnbanEbenezar: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
emeijeh:
Incomplete post, where Op cannot tell us the period he was minister.
that was what I was looking out for
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Adoyi87(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sad incidence, RIP prof.
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Brightfab(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
RIP Prof. Jerry Agada, you're a legend. There's a hall named after him in FGC Okigwe "Jerry Agada Hall" which served as WAEC exam hall. cry Never forgotten

1 Like

Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by boyjo: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Next year will be worse

Only the wise will understand

The Antichrist Government is coming, so we are seeing the first phases

They manufactured the COVID-19. And they will bring the solution which is mandatory vaccination and microchip without which you won't buy, sell or use services. They will use false narratives until they achieve their goal of One World Government.

Be tuned to

Nowtheendbegins.com
Stevequayle.com

MrPrevailer my G
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Niyeal(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
He wrote the book " The successor " Utme English series for year 2011/12
Rest well prof.
We've lost a rare gem
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Firefox01: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
RIP sir. Your book, "The Successors" was one of the best literature I read back at secondary school.
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Mare12345: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
How time flies...I remember I was in this man's house in Makurdi on the day he contested PDP governorship primaries for 2007 election. He felt so relaxed reading newspapers. Then next thing Abuja appointment came calling. Here we are now. How do I call my friend now to say 'sorry for your loss'? Sad!
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
He was a professor, he couldn't have lived long. Professors don't live long.
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Jalo60(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Author of "The successor " If I'm right jambite 2014
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Imstrong2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
I was in his office early this year.i reminded him of an article he wrote on daily post,he was an educationist turn politician.i visited him atimes at benue state civil service he was full of life.may God comfort those he left behind
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by guy222: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
What a lost, one of the greatest novelist, an educationist, politician and a civil servant, this man has been in eventually every government right from Gowon regime to date with an exception of buhari government, he become the first man in nigeria that his book was use in NECO, WASCE, JAMB, MOCK and both NEPTEB you will always be remember as an icon, rest in peace prof.
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Kingosytex(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaii....Corona

HEY GOFRONT.
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Tayomi37(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Uncle Jerry, it's so hard to say goodbye to you. You don't look sick while we were together during your sister's burial in May, you stood by us as the only pillar we lean on. Death, oh dear! why uncle Jerry of all people on earth. I'm
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2020
emeijeh:
Incomplete post, where Op cannot tell us the period he was minister.
He was minister during Yar'adua and Jonathan era
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by lastclaire4(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2020
ebene4nija:
Who and who will go represent us 4 en the burial

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12807034_appads2_jpeg0ad5a20d8ea9e92dd9988967b7f66ff1

I am likely to be at the burial. I will represent you people.

1 Like

Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by jhubril(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Omg! I met him in 2015 in his Abuja home in the company of Ben Torlafia , Farida and Hajara. We were members of the Creative Writers' Club, ABU Zaria. We had gone to pay him a courtesy visit .

Prof. Agada gave us a complimentary copy of his novel and some money. He was a good man. I'm sad he's no more . May God rest his soul!
Re: Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead by West2019(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
What killed him??
sickness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / 2019 Elections: INEC Chairman Meets With RECs In Abuja (Photos, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.