Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) (42478 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by BonPatrick(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Useless man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by babatundex(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Chrisbeks: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Happy birthday Tope Alabi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yorubas always making Nigeria proud while our developers always disgracing us.

Igbos will not like this news at all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by janedonez(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Thought this event happened long Ago
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Downey(f): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good one...l like that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Chrisbeks: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
BonPatrick:
Useless man
What did he do to you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by FILEBE(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97326047:

Your point being?

Na u be her gateman wey dey keep records of visitors?
You better FILEBE!

Leave am for am.

It is a blunt point really. If he was there earlier, I was just wondering why another publicity .

Ka ju!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Babapyro: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
So what should we now do with this information
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
WiszyFraud:
.. God's own Yahoo boy cool
Cashing out left and right.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by olusegun60036: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yorubas always making Nigeria proud while our developers always disgracing us.Igbos will not like this news at all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kai NL is slow! This happened last month naa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by BonPatrick(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
He maltreated a friend of mine
Chrisbeks:

What did he do to you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by ARAGON22(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=WiszyFraud post=97325994].. God's own Yahoo boy cool
God have mercy on you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by WiszyFraud: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97325984:

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY Tope Alabi, One of the best voices ever to come out from our darling country.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by scholes23(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Haba Mana!!! This thread was created few months ago. Why create another one

I come in peace

Abdulazeez99:
Gospel singer Tope Alabi has said that the president and founder Living Faith Church popularly known as Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo stormed her home on her 50th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of three made this statement on Instagram on Tuesday.

She also shared video clips from her birthday and said the background music was sung by her daughter Ayomiku Alabi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwtz2Y3YmwY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFF_MtAz9Z/?igshid=faq9ipo8pbie

Tope turned 50 on October 27.

She shared beautiful pictures to celebrate her day.

“Dear LORD, your baby girl who obtained favor and mercy comes to say THANK YOU. I celebrate your faithfulness in my life at 50. Ose ooo JESU,” Tope wrote.

Tope began celebrating her 50th birthday with a programme held on Instagram Live tagged ’50 days of Golden Praise’.

It began on September 7 and ended on October 26.

Tope is a member of Winners’ Chapel.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wow, what a privilege to host a highly revered man of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Crooked pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
wellmax:
Old news.
Over a month ago

I can remember it made front page then.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by livinbygrace: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Gospel singer Tope Alabi has said that the president and founder Living Faith Church popularly known as Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo stormed her home on her 50th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

She also shared video clips from her birthday and said the background music was sung by her daughter Ayomiku Alabi.

“Dear LORD, your baby girl who obtained favor and mercy comes to say THANK YOU. I celebrate your faithfulness in my life at 50. Ose ooo JESU,” Tope wrote.

Tope began celebrating her 50th birthday with a programme held on Instagram Live tagged ’50 days of Golden Praise’.

This is old news,You really need serious updating except you looking for unnecessary attention.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by millionboi2: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

Old post...... moderator don take one bottle

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Yougrt: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
double0seven:
Such a great honour bestowed on Tope Alabi by Bishop Oyedepo.
How? U see how the kind of religion u practice involves worship of men?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
if u marry Ibadan woman make u f..k am well well if u no Bleep am well well she go run away
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by senteugene: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stale news
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Old news
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Happy birthday ma ���

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? or you have one but not satisfied with it's quality? Or you don't have the additional drawings (structural, mechanical, electrical and BOQ) contact me to design top standard and complete building plans plus full supervision all at decent costs. Chat or call 08166201893
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by BabaO2: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Onyi22:
Happy birthday great woman
great in fvcking occultist and adultry. God help Christianity in Nigeria, enough of pollution by dirty people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by StUriah(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Prophet Ajanaku is long gone. This time around a smart, better experienced Pastor is taking charge.

At any rate, I wish this song bird a wondrous spiritual experience with the winner's club
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
How many times Dem wan celebrate tope alabi's birthday..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN / Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.