Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (3752 Views)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / 9 Important Questions To Ask About Hellfire / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Ihedinobi3: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2020
FirstSon01:

See epistle
I managed to read the first one, but this??

well you got the answers you sort after, you believed the Bible and went to look for proof that it's genuine so definitely that's what you saw. did you bother to check-up how the Bible was compiled??
what about the many many contradictions in the Bible??
why the stories don't add up??

if I have time next year I might write extensively here on this errors in the Bible but for now lemme just say the Bible isn't complete.

funny how jesus changed all old testament laws like the one that said you must not plant two different crops in the same plot, the one that said you must not wear silk and linen together, no need for burnt offerings anymore but monetary offerings and tithes must remain huh

Very well then.

I’m not sure what you think “ancient and church history” means, but it does include systematic and comprehensive tutelage on such arguments as how the Bible was compiled etc. Interestingly, I was already dabbling in that side of things before the Lord brought me to the pastor-teacher who trained me. That training has corrected and reinforced what I had previously learned by myself.

As for contradictions in the Bible, as I said, you never bothered to actually study it under a gifted and prepared pastor-teacher, so your claims of contradictions are wildly uneducated. They sound just like the claim of the man who insists that physics is full of contradictions because it teaches buoyancy and gravity at the same time.

As for stories not adding up, we’re on a thread where a wannabe pastor-teacher is butchering Bible passages to make wild and foolish claims about hell, so such accusations are a dime a dozen. Obviously, very much in the Bible makes very little sense without the tutelage of a gifted and prepared pastor-teacher, so any untaught Tom, Dick, and Harry could pretend either that they can make the “stories” say whatever they want them to say or that they don’t add up.

As for your claim about writing up on the errors in the Bible, I’m sure that you can -- you certainly wouldn’t be the first; many such books and articles exist (you may have heard of Bart Ehrman, you’ve got a long way to go to catch up to him in that) -- but whether or not such a work would contain truth is a different matter altogether.

As for the Bible being incomplete, you are certainly free to believe whatever you want. That you believe something does not mean that it is true.

Certainly, the Old Testament has no binding force on believers; certainly, many of the laws of Moses do not fit the Christian reality at all, but there is much that you said in this last paragraph of yours that betrays a wild ignorance of the Scriptures. Nonetheless, believe what you like. Whether that will give you a place with the Lord in the New Creation or give you a portion among those whom He condemns and rejects is all your problem, not mine. I’m only here to warn you, if you have any inclination at all to listen to me.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2020
nnamdiosu:
You say the devil is in hell, but the bible says he came to tempt Jesus.
Was it that they had a special holiday and he was allowed to come out.

Truth: the devil isnt in hell his final resting place will be the lake of fire.

You say no one is in hell yet bit Jesus say the the rich man opened his eyes after his death and was thirsty because he was in hell.

Truth: people are very much in hell right now.

You say the fires of hell will burn people to ashes.

Truth: the bible says all the dead whose name wasn't found in the book of life will be condemned to the lake of fire and be tormented for ever, day and night.
Spirit beings, which we will all become one day doesn't die in the actual sense of dying on earth.

Do you know that the bible says that the word if God cannot be broken?
That means all verses and sayings of the bible must agree one with another.

You cannot use only one Bible verse to conclude or make conclusions over a matter or subject.

The Devil and his Demons are not in Hell fire, they are reserved or kept in prison till the day of Judgement.

How can they be in Hell and still be reserved for judgement and Hell, does it make sense?

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day

Even the Demons knew there will be a day for their punishment and destruction.

Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the TIME?

The story of the Richman and Lazarus is a parable not a true life event and should not be taken literally.
If it was true, will Lazarus enter the bossem (armpit of Abraham)?

No one who has died is in Heaven or Hell.
All the dead are in their graves waiting for the day of Judgement and resurrection.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Job 21:30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he? 14:11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2020
Arrowss:
What about those that says they went to hellfire and came back, and see people burning when they went to hell?

It has been proven that those people were hallucinating.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Very well then.

I’m not sure what you think “ancient and church history” means, but it does include systematic and comprehensive tutelage on such arguments as how the Bible was compiled etc. Interestingly, I was already dabbling in that side of things before the Lord brought me to the pastor-teacher who trained me. That training has corrected and reinforced what I had previously learned by myself.

As for contradictions in the Bible, as I said, you never bothered to actually study it under a gifted and prepared pastor-teacher, so your claims of contradictions are wildly uneducated. They sound just like the claim of the man who insists that physics is full of contradictions because it teaches buoyancy and gravity at the same time.

As for stories not adding up, we’re on a thread where a wannabe pastor-teacher is butchering Bible passages to make wild and foolish claims about hell, so such accusations are a dime a dozen. Obviously, very much in the Bible makes very little sense without the tutelage of a gifted and prepared pastor-teacher, so any untaught Tom, Dick, and Harry could pretend either that they can make the “stories” say whatever they want them to say or that they don’t add up.

As for your claim about writing up on the errors in the Bible, I’m sure that you can -- you certainly wouldn’t be the first; many such books and articles exist (you may have heard of Bart Ehrman, you’ve got a long way to go to catch up to him in that) -- but whether or not such a work would contain truth is a different matter altogether.

As for the Bible being incomplete, you are certainly free to believe whatever you want. That you believe something does not mean that it is true.

Certainly, the Old Testament has no binding force on believers; certainly, many of the laws of Moses do not fit the Christian reality at all, but there is much that you said in this last paragraph of yours that betrays a wild ignorance of the Scriptures. Nonetheless, believe what you like. Whether that will give you a place with the Lord in the New Creation or give you a portion among those whom He condemns and rejects is all your problem, not mine. I’m only here to warn you, if you have any inclination at all to listen to me.

An ignorant buffoon is calling me wannabe.
I bet you even your pastor friend, clergy and all the popes and top pastors in Nigeria do not know what I wrote in this article.
If your confidence is in man than you are a fool.

Why are you so scared of the truth, is it because it makes you feel inferior and redundant?

Like I challenged you before, point out my errors and explain why they are wrong, if you cannot do that, that means you have no knowledge and confidence in what you are saying.

So you better shut up before God who has laid this as a burden in my heart and life would strike you.

Just like in the days of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus, Elisha, Moses, Hosea, and many great men of God the word of God been taught, was corrupted with false teachings and doctrines and God raised this men to lead people back to the true word of God.

You are very ingnorant that's why you do not know that most Christian teachings we hear from our so called clergymen are corrupted.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Very well then.

Like I said before if your hope and confidence is in man, your pastor and clergymen than you are a fool, who cannot think for himself.
Here is Jesus telling his disciples that what they have heard and seen that day was desired to be seen by clergymen, pastors and even righteous men but they were not privileged to.

Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

If you think what I wrote is not correct because your pastor has not taught it or it is not popular, than as I said before you are a fool.
Your trust and hope should be in God's word not men.

Romans 3:4
King James Version
4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Ihedinobi3: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
blueAgent:

An ignorant buffoon is calling me wannabe.
I bet you even your pastor friend, clergy and all the popes and top pastors in Nigeria do not know what I wrote in this article.
If your confidence is in man than you are a fool.

Why are you so scared of the truth, is it because it makes you feel inferior and redundant?

Like I challenged you before, point out my errors and explain why they are wrong, if you cannot do that, that means you have no knowledge and confidence in what you are saying.

So you better shut up before God who has laid this as a burden in my heart and life would strike you.

Just like in the days of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus, Elisha, Moses, Hosea, and many great men of God the word of God been taught, was corrupted with false teachings and doctrines and God raised this men to lead people back to the true word of God.

You are very ingnorant that's why you do not know that most Christian teachings we hear from our so called clergymen are corrupted.
blueAgent:

Like I said before if your hope and confidence is in man, your pastor and clergymen than you are a fool, who cannot think for himself.
Here is Jesus telling his disciples that what they have heard and seen that day was desired to be seen by clergymen, pastors and even righteous men but they were not privileged to.

Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

If you think what I wrote is not correct because your pastor has not taught it or it is not popular, than as I said before you are a fool.
Your trust and hope should be in God's word not men.

Romans 3:4
King James Version
4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

I would be quite impressed if this god that laid these things on your heart and life were able at all to strike anybody at all.

As for your thread, I have said several times that I will not talk with you. You don't care for the truth, and you're abusive. I don't waste my time and energy on people like that.

Still, I have answered this madness you wrote up here elsewhere. You can go back to the link I posted earlier and see my responses to your ideas. I have nothing new to add to them.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

I would be quite impressed if this god that laid these things on your heart and life were able at all to strike anybody at all.

As for your thread, I have said several times that I will not talk with you. You don't care for the truth, and you're abusive. I don't waste my time and energy on people like that.

Still, I have answered this madness you wrote up here elsewhere. You can go back to the link I posted earlier and see my responses to your ideas. I have nothing new to add to them.

I cannot stop laughing at you.
You refer me to your past responses which you could not prove and left several questions unanswered.

You make yourself a laughing stock,
Mr soul cannot die, even when the Bible is clear about the fact that the soul can die and would die.

The worst type of ignorance is the type you are having, when one does not know that he is ignorant and passes himself as a genius.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Splinz:

Thank you.

Do you mind to expound on how this will work out? You did a great job with the hell topic. I trust you can do it again.

Please prove it.

Sorry for the late reply.

Here is my take on it.
First we must recognize the fact that God has made the Heaven for himself and the Earth has been made for man and his children.

Psalm 115:16
The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD'S: but the earth hath he
given to the children of men.

Psalms 37:11
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be : yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be . But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalms 37:11
“But the meek shall inherit the earth;
and shall delight themselves in the
abundance of peace.”
King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 5:5
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

After the fall (when Adam and Eve sinned against God), they lost custodianship of the Earth to Satan.

Christ by his death has restored custodianship to Man.

*Some facts to support my idea that Heaven will be a temporary home for the righteous.

1.Christ promised his disciples that he was going to prepare a place for them, where he will be with them and he said it was in his father's house.
It's obvious that christ was talking about Heaven not Earth.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

2* the Resurrection and Rapture of the dead and living saints.

It's well known teaching that on the 2nd coming of Christ the dead in christ will resurrect with new bodies and the living saints will also be transformed in their bodies and both groups will be caught up to meet Christ in the Air from where they will depart to Heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

3*The Holy city, Jerusalem which descends from?
The bible says that the new Jerusalem descends from Heaven after 1000yrs.
This is revealed in Rev 20:1 from verse 1 to 5 we read how the Devil is imprisoned and judgement was given to the saints, we are also told that the rest of the dead(which is the wicked) did not lived again till the end of 1000yrs.
From verse 7 we read that Satan is released from his prison after the 1000yrs and goes out to deceive the nations(the unsaved people)
They surround the new Jerusalem which came down from Heaven, and fire comes down and devour them.
Verse 20:9.

Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Its apparent that the Holy Jerusalem which comes down from Heaven is the home of the righteous and comes down to Earth after God has created the New Heaven and Earth.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Conclusion.
God's plan was for man to dominate and rule the Earth but that plan was disrupted when man fell, God by his mercy has restored man's dominion through the death and resurrection of his son, Jesus. Man will rule the Earth.

The coming of Jesus will change the Earth surface as those who will not be raptured ( the unsaved) will be destroyed and left on the surface of the Earth.Rev20:6

The Earth will be uninhabitable for the saved to be here.
They will be taken to Heaven as i mentioned earlier until God judges the wicked(2nd resurrection) and cleanse the Earth with fire.
Then the righteous can now inherit and reside on Earth for eternity just as God planned it before the fall.
Thank you.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Arrowss(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
blueAgent:

It has been proven that those people were hallucinating.
Pls may I see the prove? Any document or anything on it?
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Ihedinobi3: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
blueAgent:

I cannot stop laughing at you.
You refer me to your past responses which you could not prove and left several questions unanswered.

You make yourself a laughing stock,
Mr soul cannot die, even when the Bible is clear about the fact that the soul can die and would die.

The worst type of ignorance is the type you are having, when one does not know that he is ignorant and passes himself as a genius.

Hi.

Just thought to mention to you that your god hasn't struck me yet. How long do you suppose he will take to get to the striking? And how will you know that he has?

Also, your post is crazy ironic. You must have been addressing the mirror when you wrote it.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Splinz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hello bro, thank you for your response.

blueAgent:

Here is my take on it.
First we must recognize the fact that God has made the Heaven for himself and the Earth has been made for man and his children.

Very good. We must also recognize that this is how it stands forever, without an exception in whatever form.

blueAgent:

1.Christ promised his disciples that he was going to prepare a place for them, where he will be with them and he said it was in his father's house.
It's obvious that christ was talking about Heaven not Earth.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Now, let's tie pieces of scriptures together to form a coherent whole. Of course as a rule, "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" (Isaiah 28:10).

We'll start with Jesus arrival, as captured in Matthew 24:30 and elsewhere. It does appears like this is where a lot of people missed it, as the common thinking is that He is coming to take people to heaven or whisked them out of the earth.

Matthew 25:31-34 contains vital knowledge and readily helps in our discussion here. Actually, Matthew 25:31-34 is a continuation of the truth in Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Corinth. 15:51-52 and 1 Thes. 4:15-16. All these events are interconnected. Remember, "...line upon line...".

Let's take note of at least 3 cardinal points in Matthew 25;

1. Throne

2. Nations

3. Kingdom prepared...

So verse 31 pictures Jesus arrival, and He sits on His glorious throne. Now, we don't have to speculate or assume where this throne will be. The bible will always interpret itself, and Luke 1:32-33 prophecy holds the answer. Yes, He will sit on the "...throne of His father David". And this is no other place but Jerusalem, where king David ruled in the past. A new Jerusalem is coming, where the tabernacle of God will be with man (Rev. 21:2-3).

Next we see that the nations of the earth are gathered and those faithful ones are rewarded and are told finally, to "inherit the kingdom prepared from the foundation of the earth". Does this prepared place or kingdom rings a bell? Yes, it should! Remember the prepared place in John 14:2-3 which you quoted? Oh yes...

As an addition, the word translated "mansion" does not refer to a literal one or a building. It means: offices, i.e, positions of authority. As a very good example, take a look at this:

"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" (Matt. 19:28). Did you see that? The twelves apostles already have their positions of authority reserved by Christ, in the resurrection. Also, this truth flies against those coveting heaven, so to speak.

The whole scenario, settings or events happens and revolves around no other place but the earth! Nobody is raptured anywhere, supposedly to the third heaven (John 3:13).

My friend, take your time and go through it, do your own findings: prove it (1 Thes. 5:21). And please don't forget to bring back your findings.

Many thanks.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by GOVERNMENT2: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, according to Jesus Christ it is also meant for those who believe in Him but refuse to Obey Him.
THOSE WHO CALLS HIM SON OF GOD (BLASPHEMY)
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by mekzyjoe(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2020
nnamdiosu:

You say no one is in hell yet bit Jesus say the the rich man opened his eyes after his death and was thirsty because he was in hell.

Truth: the bible says all the dead whose name wasn't found in the book of life will be condemned to the lake of fire and be tormented for ever, day and night.
Spirit beings, which we will all become one day doesn't die in the actual sense of dying on earth.
Update please
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Hi.

Just thought to mention to you that your god hasn't struck me yet. How long do you suppose he will take to get to the striking? And how will you know that he has?

Also, your post is crazy ironic. You must have been addressing the mirror when you wrote it.

See response of someone claiming to know?
You are disgrace to Christianity.

I never said God should strike you as you now claim. I only warned you that God do strike people who oppose his word and work.
Read carefully and comprehend before you comment, you are in public stop making mockery of yourself.

Every one on this thread is observing how you keep dodging the question i asked you, to point out where I am wrong and give the correct answer.

But you would not becos you know nothing.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Arrowss:

Thanks for your response.
I saw it on a site owned by the Adventist Church but I cannot remember the exact site.

But using our sense of reasoning and Bible evidence we can conclude that what those people claim they saw was fake and not real Heaven or Hell becos.

1. Hell fire will be on Earth here and the fire has not be Kindled.
If they really saw Hell then were is it located? It cannot be on this our Earth becos the Earth now is not burning.

2Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2.Jesus said Hell will be at the end of the World and you can agree with me that the world has not ended.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

3. NO dead person goes to Heaven or Hell immediately after death until the day of judgement.

Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Even David has not gone to Heaven yet.

Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

2Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished

4. There will be a resurrection and judgement of the saved and unsaved before they are rewarded, thus sent to Heaven or Hell and you will agree with me that has not taken place.

Job 21:30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works

5.The Devil and his Demons are not in Hell now.
2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

5.People will be rewarded with Heaven or Hell when Jesus come not before he comes.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I will search for that site and send it as soon as I get.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by mekzyjoe(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Update the list bro
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Ihedinobi3: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
blueAgent:

See response of someone claiming to know?
You are disgrace to Christianity.

I never said God should strike you as you now claim. I only warned you that God do strike people who oppose his word and work.
Read carefully and comprehend before you comment, you are in public stop making mockery of yourself.

Every one on this thread is observing how you keep dodging the question i asked you, to point out where I am wrong and give the correct answer.

But you would not becos you know nothing.

"So you better shut up before God who has laid this as a burden in my heart and life would strike you."
https://www.nairaland.com/6326489/understanding-facts-truth-hellfire/3#97438256

That's exactly what you said. But of course you'd lie about it just as you have been lying about everything else on this thread.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

"So you better shut up before God who has laid this as a burden in my heart and life would strike you."
https://www.nairaland.com/6326489/understanding-facts-truth-hellfire/3#97438256

That's exactly what you said. But of course you'd lie about it just as you have been lying about everything else on this thread.

Like I said before you lack comprehension.
There is big difference from saying God will or should strike you and what I wrote," before God"

Everyone who read my quote knows that it was a warning to you to desist from confusing and distracting the thread hence my use of the word "before"

What did you score in English?
An F I guess
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arrowss:

I could not locate the site, but for now here is an article by scientists explaining it as a product of human brain and imagination. when the brain is going through strain.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-near-death-experiences-reveal-about-the-brain/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_studies

https://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/464434/near-death-experiences-are-not-the-truth-of-scripture-raymond-moody-and-dr-eben-alexander-are-not-final-authorities
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Splinz:
Hello bro, thank you for your response.

Very good. We must also recognize that this is how it stands forever, without an exception in whatever form.

Now, let's tie pieces of scriptures together to form a coherent whole. Of course as a rule, "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" (Isaiah 28:10).

We'll start with Jesus arrival, as captured in Matthew 24:30 and elsewhere. It does appears like this is where a lot of people missed it, as the common thinking is that He is coming to take people to heaven or whisked them out of the earth.

Matthew 25:31-34 contains vital knowledge and readily helps in our discussion here. Actually, Matthew 25:31-34 is a continuation of the truth in Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Corinth. 15:51-52 and 1 Thes. 4:15-16. All these events are interconnected. Remember, "...line upon line...".

Let's take note of at least 3 cardinal points in Matthew 25;

1. Throne

2. Nations

3. Kingdom prepared...

So verse 31 pictures Jesus arrival, and He sits on His glorious throne. Now, we don't have to speculate or assume where this throne will be. The bible will always interpret itself, and Luke 1:32-33 prophecy holds the answer. Yes, He will sit on the "...throne of His father David". And this is no other place but Jerusalem, where king David ruled in the past. A new Jerusalem is coming, where the tabernacle of God will be with man (Rev. 21:2-3).

Next we see that the nations of the earth are gathered and those faithful ones are rewarded and are told finally, to "inherit the kingdom prepared from the foundation of the earth". Does this prepared place or kingdom rings a bell? Yes, it should! Remember the prepared place in John 14:2-3 which you quoted? Oh yes...

As an addition, the word translated "mansion" does not refer to a literal one or a building. It means: offices, i.e, positions of authority. As a very good example, take a look at this:

"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" (Matt. 19:28). Did you see that? The twelves apostles already have their positions of authority reserved by Christ, in the resurrection. Also, this truth flies against those coveting heaven, so to speak.

The whole scenario, settings or events happens and revolves around no other place but the earth! Nobody is raptured anywhere, supposedly to the third heaven (John 3:13).

My friend, take your time and go through it, do your own findings: prove it (1 Thes. 5:21). And please don't forget to bring back your findings.

Many thanks.

You left a lot out, and you did not refute or digest the other points I raised.

But before we go further, I will like you to answer this questions.
1. Will the saved inherit the Earth in it's current form?
2.What about the new Earth and Heaven God said he will recreate?
If the saved are not raputured, then what is that the Bible says will happen in 1 Thessalonians 4:15.

"For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord".

3. I hope you know that Paul said this Earth will be destroyed with fire along with the wicked?

Also note that the saved are told there reward is in Heaven.

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Luke 6:23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Ihedinobi3: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
blueAgent:

Like I said before you lack comprehension.
There is big difference from saying God will or should strike you and what I wrote," before God"

Everyone who read my quote knows that it was a warning to you to desist from confusing and distracting the thread hence my use of the word "before"

What did you score in English?
An F I guess

LOL!!!

What you made is called "a conditional statement" both in English and in philosophy. What it means is exactly that your god would strike me if I didn't shut up. I'll gladly teach you simple things like this because it amuses me to do so.

So you are lying again. And your tomfoolery is obvious.

The short of it is that you know that your god can do no such thing as you claim. Had anything happened to me just then, you would be rushing to claim that you are a prophet and that no one should oppose your madness unless they wished to be struck too. But since nothing happened, you're looking for an escape. You are a liar, sir, and the tragic news is not even that; rather it is that you know that you are and you don't care. Your ego is more important to you than the truth, so fluffing your feathers and strutting like a proud peacock is really all you care about doing.

Carry on. It's your life and your own eventual judgment to bear.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Splinz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello friend, thank you for your response.

blueAgent:

You left a lot out, and you did not refute or digest the other points I raised.

Not really. I wanted us to have a foundation, starting with Christ's arrival. This is to make for easy understanding of events thereafter. I like it when it's one step at a time. So let's go...

blueAgent:

But before we go further, I will like you to answer this questions.
1. Will the saved inherit the Earth in it's current form?

No. Here's the truth:

"For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God, For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now" (Romans 8:19-22).

There you have it. The creation itself, i.e, the universe, awaits the glorious revealing of the sons and daughters of God, in order to be set free from its bondage and decay. This will happen when Christ sits on the "throne of his father David" and the saved are some sort of inaugurated or commissioned by Christ to begin the government of God or heaven on Earth. This period will spans for a thousand years in the first instance.

It's God own pleasure to renew the face of the Earth through His glorified sons and daughters; the saved.

blueAgent:

2. If the saved are not raputured, then what is that the Bible says will happen in 1 Thessalonians 4:15

Throughout the Bible, the word “heaven” is used to describe three locations: First, there is the atmosphere that envelops the earth; this is the first heaven. Next, the vast regions of outer space are collectively referred to as “heaven,” or “the heavens” (Psalms 115:16); this is the second heaven. Finally, the location of God’s throne is specifically called “the third heaven” by Paul (II Cor. 12:2).

Since no one is going into the third heaven - God's throne, even David is not in heaven (John 3:13, Acts 2:34), only two possibilities remain;

1. Outer space

2. The atmosphere or clouds (1 Thes. 4:17).

With our knowledge of physics, also note, clouds, as mentioned in 1 Thes. 4:17, are only a few miles above the earth. In fact, flying an airplane is in a sense, going to heaven.

So then, I Thes. 4:17 does not picture people going to the third heaven, but the glorified saints ascending into the atmosphere. Consider:

Christ arrives Jerusalem and is seated on His throne (Matt. 25:31-34). Next, He send out His angels to gather His elects from the four corners of the earth (Matt. 24:30-31). How else are the angels supposed to gather the saints if not through ascension and descension, what some people called the act of "disappearing and appearing"?

Again, note that these glorified saints are to appear before Christ's judgement seat, and it has been established that this is not in heaven but right here on Earth: Jerusalem.

blueAgent:

Also note that the saved are told there reward is in Heaven.

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

The word in bold says it all; reserved in heaven. Simply put, a Christian's reward is kept or reserved in heaven, to be revealed or given to those that are worthy at the coming of Christ. That it is reserved in heaven does not mean the saved are to go to heaven in order to get it: Christ is bringing it. Here's it:

"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work" (Rev. 22:12). Did you see that? He is coming with His reward and not us going to get it.

My friend, please let's talk another time. If there's anything I missed, please bring it forth.

Many thanks.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 4:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Splinz:
Hello friend, thank you for your response.

Not really. I wanted us to have a foundation, starting with Christ's arrival. This is to make for easy understanding of events thereafter. I like it when it's one step at a time. So let's go...

No. Here's the truth:

"For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God, For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now" (Romans 8:19-22).

There you have it. The creation itself, i.e, the universe, awaits the glorious revealing of the sons and daughters of God, in order to be set free from its bondage and decay. This will happen when Christ sits on the "throne of his father David" and the saved are some sort of inaugurated or commissioned by Christ to begin the government of God or heaven on Earth. This period will spans for a thousand years in the first instance.

It's God own pleasure to renew the face of the Earth through His glorified sons and daughters; the saved.

Throughout the Bible, the word “heaven” is used to describe three locations: First, there is the atmosphere that envelops the earth; this is the first heaven. Next, the vast regions of outer space are collectively referred to as “heaven,” or “the heavens” (Psalms 115:16); this is the second heaven. Finally, the location of God’s throne is specifically called “the third heaven” by Paul (II Cor. 12:2).

Since no one is going into the third heaven - God's throne, even David is not in heaven (John 3:13, Acts 2:34), only two possibilities remain;

1. Outer space

2. The atmosphere or clouds (1 Thes. 4:17).

With our knowledge of physics, also note, clouds, as mentioned in 1 Thes. 4:17, are only a few miles above the earth. In fact, flying an airplane is in a sense, going to heaven.

So then, I Thes. 4:17 does not picture people going to the third heaven, but the glorified saints ascending into the atmosphere. Consider:

Christ arrives Jerusalem and is seated on His throne (Matt. 25:31-34). Next, He send out His angels to gather His elects from the four corners of the earth (Matt. 24:30-31). How else are the angels supposed to gather the saints if not through ascension and descension, what some people called the act of "disappearing and appearing"?

Again, note that these glorified saints are to appear before Christ's judgement seat, and it has been established that this is not in heaven but right here on Earth: Jerusalem.

The word in bold says it all; reserved in heaven. Simply put, a Christian's reward is kept or reserved in heaven, to be revealed or given to those that are worthy at the coming of Christ. That it is reserved in heaven does not mean the saved are to go to heaven in order to get it: Christ is bringing it. Here's it:

"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work" (Rev. 22:12). Did you see that? He is coming with His reward and not us going to get it.

My friend, please let's talk another time. If there's anything I missed, please bring it forth.

Many thanks.

You are sounding like JW people.

I would like you to answer those questions in my previous quote.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 4:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

LOL!!!

What you made is called "a conditional statement" both in English and in philosophy. What it means is exactly that your god would strike me if I didn't shut up. I'll gladly teach you simple things like this because it amuses me to do so.

So you are lying again. And your tomfoolery is obvious.

The short of it is that you know that your god can do no such thing as you claim. Had anything happened to me just then, you would be rushing to claim that you are a prophet and that no one should oppose your madness unless they wished to be struck too. But since nothing happened, you're looking for an escape. You are a liar, sir, and the tragic news is not even that; rather it is that you know that you are and you don't care. Your ego is more important to you than the truth, so fluffing your feathers and strutting like a proud peacock is really all you care about doing.

Carry on. It's your life and your own eventual judgment to bear.

Now you are digressing from me, saying God will strike you to it been a conditional statement.

Am sure someone showed you the difference.
If you had sense you will know what is a warning and what is alright curse.

I have never claimed anything, the fact is I do not want to be a pastor or prophet.
I only used them as examples, before you start insinuating that I claimed to be one, you have habit of lieing.

Secondly if you are smart or had any sense you would have aleast pick one point in the article and show me why am wrong, they say 2 wrongs cannot make a right.

You cannot disprove me, but your pride and naivety would not allow me and my thread to be.

Why would I take you serious?
For over 6months am still waiting for your response on my other thread where you said the soul cannot die when I proved with over 6 verses that it can die.

Till date you have not shown me any proof to the contrary.

Are you not ashamed to come online to exhibit your level of ignorance?

I still insist that you disprove this article, show people why am a false teacher.
It's simple.
E.g Hell is existing now, you give bible verses to support your claim.
2. Hell will last for eternity, you give Bible verse to support your claim.

Is that too hard for Mr Know all?
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2020
There is no place called Hellfire, it's the figment of the imagination of hardhearted people who want to see those who offended them tortured! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Splinz(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
blueAgent:

You are sounding like JW people.

Sorry, I'm not one of them.

blueAgent:

I would like you to answer those questions in my previous quote.

Friend, they've been answered. Please take your time to go through your own questions again and then see my response to them, side by side. I took my time to make sure nobody misses it.

But of course if you feel there's something I didn't cover, please don't hesitate to draw my attention. Let's reason it together.

Regards.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by Splinz(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2020
blueAgent:

...they say 2 wrongs cannot make a right.

Good. That's the more reason why you should let it go.

Does it matter whether you're right and he's wrong, or vice versa? No, it does not, the truth is unchangeable.

Please let it go. We could be together on the same journey of finding the truth and embracing it. The only difference is that in a race, everybody cannot run at the same speed. However, it doesn't mean that they wouldn't catch up with others. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by ihedinobi2: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
blueAgent:

Now you are digressing from me, saying God will strike you to it been a conditional statement.

Am sure someone showed you the difference.
If you had sense you will know what is a warning and what is alright curse.

I have never claimed anything, the fact is I do not want to be a pastor or prophet.
I only used them as examples, before you start insinuating that I claimed to be one, you have habit of lieing.

Secondly if you are smart or had any sense you would have aleast pick one point in the article and show me why am wrong, they say 2 wrongs cannot make a right.

You cannot disprove me, but your pride and naivety would not allow me and my thread to be.

Why would I take you serious?
For over 6months am still waiting for your response on my other thread where you said the soul cannot die when I proved with over 6 verses that it can die.

Till date you have not shown me any proof to the contrary.

Are you not ashamed to come online to exhibit your level of ignorance?

I still insist that you disprove this article, show people why am a false teacher.
It's simple.
E.g Hell is existing now, you give bible verses to support your claim.
2. Hell will last for eternity, you give Bible verse to support your claim.

Is that too hard for Mr Know all?

Let me try to explain this again to you.

I'm a pastor-teacher. Therefore, it is always my joy to explain Scriptures to anyone who wishes to understand them. I rejoice in biblical questions. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here on Nairaland, since this platform is really an unpleasant place to be most of the time; at least, for me it is. So I would be happy to answer your questions. The reason that I haven't is that I have debated with you before. You were very insulting and very unreasonable then. Why would I want to repeat the experience? Even just mentioning to you that we have had this discussion before was reason enough for you to start hurling insults at me.

You clearly are here to win debates. I am not. I am here to offer help to understand the Bible, if anyone is willing to accept my help. If they are not, I keep my understanding to myself. The times when I make an exception and appear to go on the offensive are those times when unscrupulous clout-chasing men teach obvious lies to cause other believers to stumble. I didn't even attack you here as I could have, although I think of you as one of such men. Rather, I offered you a gentle reminder that you have discussed these things before and failed to give them proper attention. I warned you to be careful of teaching errors reminding you of the consequences of misleading believers in Jesus Christ. That's all.

If you were really serious about finding out what my arguments against your position are, you would have found them by now. I already gave you links that would have eventually led you to them. I will give you the actual links to them now, but that's all I will do. I can't copypaste them without having my post tagged and my account banned. That was why my post with my main account got hidden and why I'm responding with my other account.

Now, I know you. I am confident that this will only give you more reason to abuse me. If you do, this will be the last olive branch that I'm extending to you. I am very very good at mockery. If I consider it good for other believers, I will hound you wherever I find you teaching lies again and show you how I can help you embarrass yourself. I make a point of avoiding insolence, although I know that some things I say are considered insulting (like calling you a wannabe pastor-teacher who is making wild and foolish claims about hell), but even when I do, those things I say are very deliberate and put in a way that is an accusation rather than a mere insult. I don't believe that you are a true pastor-teacher, for example. I'm not even sure that you're a believer. But I know that what you did here is produce a teaching, therefore you are acting like you are a pastor-teacher. Your teaching includes claims about hell that even a rudimentary understanding of the Bible will easily show are wrong, therefore your production of those claims is wild and reckless. The "foolish" bit is because of your stubborn assumption that you are right and your declaration that disagreement with you is error even though the Bible is obvious in its declaration of your error.

I may end this conversation at this point after providing the link. Respond as you please. Feel free to ignore everything I have just said and insult me. I will handle it as it pleases me to do. Here are the links now:

https://www.nairaland.com/5520177/man-satan-immortality/2#84179599

https://www.nairaland.com/5520177/man-satan-immortality/2#84179624

I hope for your good. I hope that you will not end up bringing judgment upon yourself. I hope that rather than the condemnation of the destroyers of God's Church you will qualify for the blessing and peace of those who work hard to minister life to the children of God. I hope that this is your own hope too.
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
ihedinobi2:

I'm a pastor-teacher. Therefore, it is always my joy to explain Scriptures to anyone who wishes to understand them. I rejoice in biblical questions. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here on Nairaland, since this platform is really an unpleasant place to be most of the time; at least, for me it is. So I would be happy to answer your questions. The reason that I haven't is that I have debated with you before. You were very insulting and very unreasonable then. Why would I want to repeat the experience? Even just mentioning to you that we have had this discussion before was reason enough for you to start hurling insults at me.

You clearly are here to win debates. I am not. I am here to offer help to understand the Bible, if anyone is willing to accept my help. If they are not, I keep my understanding to myself. The times when I make an exception and appear to go on the offensive are those times when unscrupulous clout-chasing men teach obvious lies to cause other believers to stumble. I didn't even attack you here as I could have, although I think of you as one of such men. Rather, I offered you a gentle reminder that you have discussed these things before and failed to give them proper attention. I warned you to be careful of teaching errors reminding you of the consequences of misleading believers in Jesus Christ. That's all.

If you were really serious about finding out what my arguments against your position are, you would have found them by now. I already gave you links that would have eventually led you to them. I will give you the actual links to them now, but that's all I will do. I can't copypaste them without having my post tagged and my account banned. That was why my post with my main account got hidden and why I'm responding with my other account.

Now, I know you. I am confident that this will only give you more reason to abuse me. If you do, this will be the last olive branch that I'm extending to you. I am very very good at mockery. If I consider it good for other believers, I will hound you wherever I find you teaching lies again and show you how I can help you embarrass yourself. I make a point of avoiding insolence, although I know that some things I say are considered insulting (like calling you a wannabe pastor-teacher who is making wild and foolish claims about hell), but even when I do, those things I say are very deliberate and put in a way that is an accusation rather than a mere insult. I don't believe that you are a true pastor-teacher, for example. I'm not even sure that you're a believer. But I know that what you did here is produce a teaching, therefore you are acting like you are a pastor-teacher. Your teaching includes claims about hell that even a rudimentary understanding of the Bible will easily show are wrong, therefore your production of those claims is wild and reckless. The "foolish" bit is because of your stubborn assumption that you are right and your declaration that disagreement with you is error even though the Bible is obvious in its declaration of your error.

I may end this conversation at this point after providing the link. Respond as you please. Feel free to ignore everything I have just said and insult me. I will handle it as it pleases me to do. Here are the links now:

I hope for your good. I hope that you will not end up bringing judgment upon yourself. I hope that rather than the condemnation of the destroyers of God's Church you will qualify for the blessing and peace of those who work hard to minister life to the children of God. I hope that this is your own hope too.

You say you are a pastor-teacher?

Show me how I am wrong.

I did not write the Bible neither you,
You have no right to select Bible verses that suit your preconceived idea why leaving out other Bible verses that contradicts your idea.

You and other self acclaimed men of God are guilty of that.

Why are you running away from some Bible verses why picking some?

Why not write your own Bible.

Are you sure you are a pastor? Because as one you should correct me when am wrong rather than shy away.

What if am a thief or a prostitute and I happen to come across you, does it mean that you cannot point out my sins and correct me using God's word?
Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Splinz:

Good. That's the more reason why you should let it go.

Does it matter whether you're right and he's wrong, or vice versa? No, it does not, the truth is unchangeable.

Please let it go. We could be together on the same journey of finding the truth and embracing it. The only difference is that in a race, everybody cannot run at the same speed. However, it doesn't mean that they wouldn't catch up with others. It's just a matter of time.

You raised some important facts but there are still a lot you have not addressed.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. by blueAgent(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
ihedinobi2:

I cannot remember insulting you all less when provoked by you.
Secondly you are fond of dodging questions that box you into a corner.

I really want you to debate with me,becos that's the purpose of this thread to open people's eyes to the truth of God's word and that I can achieve when you debate with me. but it seems you are afraid to challenge.

A couple of years ago I was like you, I believed in eternal Hell, immortality of the soul and all the lies our clergymen has told us, although they are also ingnorant sometimes, till God opened my eyes and I saw the truth.
Remember Jesus said you shall know the truth and it shall set you free.
I do not debate or write thread to win arguments, why will I do that, I barely have time for myself, if you observe I left nairaland especially posting written articles for months because of the stress, rather my aim is through debate and carefull analyses people see the error in their argument and I also learn more.

For us to continue in a debate we need to agree to some rules.
1. No question would be left unanswered.
2. Every bible verse must agree with each other rather than contracdict themselves.
3. We must apply logic and sense to each issue.
4. That God's word is the final opinion not man.
And many others I cannot remember now.
5. No insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! / Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! / Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.