Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! (3755 Views)

See Why Christians Stop Going To Church / Nigerian Christians Stop Praying / Please, Can Christians Stop Twisting The Bible? Isnt That The Job Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! by Mudley313: 7:37am On May 19, 2010
our hypocritical christian brothas n sistas have been egging mods to have me banned for exposing the ridiculousness of their beliefs. these are the same hypocrites who open their foul mouths here on the daily badmouthing any n everything contrary to their beliefs; from how silly n ignorant the atheist is for not joining them in their delusional beliefs of their imaginary jewish god(s) to castigating and ridiculing muslims for worshipping a different god, as violent n imaginary as theirs, but just an arab version, to fighting amongst themselves: catholics vs penterascals, tithers vs non-tithers, most christians vs jehovah witness, aladura, mormon etc

these hypocrites label their god "all powerful" but need the help of an ordinary "human" internet forum moderator to help them fight for their helpless god. instead of praying to their imaginary god to help arrest me like paul so that i see the light or heed to the OP challenge blinding us unbelievers for just 3 days (imagine how many converts he would have had by now) they resort to cowardly running to mods for help since its become a rather difficult job defending an all powerful god who never seem to be able to speak for or defend himself for whatever reason

anyhow sha, religious people have always been known to be intolerant of the views of others (thats why millions have been needlessly killed in the name of religion n in defence of invisible gods) but i'mma keep exercising my "freedom of expression" (something religious people dont understand) by continously ridiculing the obviously ridiculous and pointing out the absurdities of their beliefs

same way u jesus freaks possess the right to ridicule others belief n threaten brimestone n lake of fire on anyone who doesn't share your ridiculous beliefs, is same way i have the right to expose how ridiculously silly it is for grown azz "african" men n women to believe in an imaginary "jewish" deity. you do you, i do me, haba. stop the whining; your all powerful god can take care of it/her/himself. remind me of an ealier posted cartoon below:

1 Like

Re: Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2012
lol @ the first picture! grin
Re: Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! by EyeHateGod: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin
Re: Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Lol, you must be new here. In time you'll realise that 'debating' Nairaland's religious nuts is a futile effort. . . if they were capable of actually reasoning objectively, they wouldn't be religious.

(1) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo* / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. / Nicki Minaj Confessed She Is Possessed With A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.