Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? (19317 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? / How Do You Plan Your Budget For Feeding At Work To Save You Money? / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by samx4real(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2020
Dpharisee:

I am waiting to take my revenge on Bet9ja angry

Don't border yourself my brother... You will loss even more.

The best thing to do is to quite completely... Forgive yourself for starting it and move on.
Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by GloShare(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Pierocash:
There is no particular percentage that can be used,it depends on how much you earn.

Someone earning 100k can decide to use 25% of his earning. But someone earning 1m cannot use 25%,that is too much for feeding. What of someone earning 30k ,will 25% feed him a month?

It all depends on how much you earn. One person 5% for feeding can be too much for feeding,while another person's 50% can't even feed him for a week.

Which school you say you go again that year?

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by GloShare(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Me, wife and 3 kids.

About 9%.
Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by bhassan20: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2020
philip0906:

You earn 10k per month or? shocked
You spend 6k per month on feeding? That's impossible man
I work as an internship student at an NGO. Moreover there's free accommodation for us and our office is not far from our Lodge.
Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by vickydevoka(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2020
ubola:
As a family man with 5kids I appropriate 70percent for feeding, cos kids daily menu differs from adults. For instance kids would have noodles, pap, sliced bread, Milo, milk, crates of egg, lunch box, biscuit, fresh yo, ribena, sma gold, nan 3 etc, while adults can take dogs and one week old soup at any time of the day. know why, cos I don't send adults my kids first.
Na ur kids be dat. I no de play with saves o
Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
0-2% being that my house is close to my workplace and I usually take food to work.
The days I don't take food to work are the times I buy snacks outside or my Boss gives me lunch money herself.

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by ItrendNaija(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
AlmaIganishire:
This is a very good question but I don’t have a particular amount I allocate to feeding.
Also guys, Don’t be caught unaware with unplanned expenses, the best time to start saving is now, use iNest by FCMB. Create as savings profile here: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome
Pls can you shed more light on this iNEST stuff? I'm trying to get as much information about it as possible cos I'm Interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? / A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba / What Is Your Weirdest Food Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.