Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} (8304 Views)

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Kapilta(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
1997 Heavens Gate Suicide

Following an anonymous letter, police arrived at Rancho Santa Fe, California, and discovered 39 victims of a mass suicide. The deceased–21 women and 18 men of varying ages–were all found lying peaceably in matching dark clothes and Nike sneakers and had no noticeable signs of blood or trauma.

It turned out, they all were members of the “Heaven’s Gate” cult that stated the suicide would allow them to leave their bodily “containers” and enter an alien spacecraft hidden behind the Hale-Bopp comet.
Na dem mumu pass. Dead for nothing grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
armadeo:

It's quite horrible what human beings are capable of.

I'm glad dahmer got his head bashed in. He was evil.
A killer yes but Evil ....... not really, you see these urges cannot be controlled, although acting on such impulse on itself is unlawful , but placing him as Evil is really been hard on him
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
Na dem mumu pass. Dead for nothing grin
they all believed , it's disturbing yet incredible how deep Indoctrinations can go

1 Like

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Kapilta(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
they all believed , it's disturbing yet incredible how deep Indoctrinations can go
Totally true. Just like suicide bombers of today.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
Totally true. Just like suicide bombers of today.
Exactly!
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by armadeo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A killer yes but Evil ....... not really, you see these urges cannot be controlled, although acting on such impulse on itself is unlawful , but placing him as Evil is really been hard on him

Define evil.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by JovialJune(f): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The childlike scrawl which reads, "For heavens sake catch me before I kill more. I cannot control myself," written by the Lipstick Killer in 1946.

They literally cannot stop themselves , it's a primal urge most like , think of it as hunger , or love , both uncontrollable

This guy was very innocent, sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

The Legend of the killdozer

The name Marvin Heemeyer may not ring a bell in the minds of many. For the first 52 years of his life, Heemeyer went by his given name and made a living as a welder and muffler repair man. But early in 2003, something changed that pushed Heemeyer into a new life, one that would garner him a more ominous (and melodramatic) name that may sound familiar to anyone with a
The complex tale of Colorado’s ‘Killdozer’
The name Marvin Heemeyer may not ring a bell in the minds of many. For the first 52 years of his life, Heemeyer went by his given name and made a living as a welder and muffler repair man. But early in 2003, something changed that pushed Heemeyer into a new life, one that would garner him a more ominous (and melodramatic) name that may sound familiar to anyone with a YouTube account: “Killdozer.”

Websites, social media groups, and online forums have, in the years since the Killdozer’s 2004 rampage, depicted Heemeyer as a blue-collar folk hero — a man who rose up against the wealthy and the powerful; a modern David who built his own Goliath. These believers tout claims that Heemeyer’s armored-rampage claimed no lives because the man sought only retribution against the property of those who wronged him, but police tell a very different story. According to law enforcement, it was sheer luck that saved lives during the Killdozer’s rampage, a tear through town in a specially modified bulldozer that destroyed more than a dozen buildings.

In the early 1990s, Heemeyer moved into Grand Lake, Colorado, bought a few acres of land for $42,000, and opened his own muffler repair shop. He was widely regarded as a fairly jovial, blue-collar guy, working on the land he bought to make a living with his own two hands as people in rural Colorado communities tend to do. That is, until he ran into a zoning dispute with the town government.

Folk hero or real villain? The complex tale of Colorado's 'Killdozer'
Marvin Heemeyer (WikiMedia Commons)
After ten years of operating his business on the two-acre patch of land Heemeyer purchased in 1992, plans were approved to build a massive concrete plant just at the edge of his property. This plan proved to be a serious issue for Heemeyer, as the only access road to his business crossed directly through the planned concrete factory, meaning neither he, nor any customers, would have street access to his business.

This is where the legend of the Killdozer tends to part ways with reality in some accounts. Those who prefer to paint Heemeyer purely as the wronged party jump directly to the town zoning commission’s 2001 decision to authorize the concrete plant’s construction. Heemeyer appealed that decision, claiming it would block access to his existing business, but his appeal was denied. Soon after that interaction, Heemeyer was hit with a series of fines totaling around $2,500. The fines were levied for violations that included “junk cars on the property and not being hooked up to the sewer line.” The sewer line infraction was particularly offensive to Heemeyer as he apparently could not get access to sewer lines without crossing over eight feet of the concrete plant’s property.

This all sounds like a small business owner getting muscled out by a town zoning commission and big business (and there may be some truth to that narrative), but Heemeyer also found himself trapped on that two-acre plot of land through his own lack of foresight and, some could argue, greed. Prior to that zoning decision, Heemeyer entered into an agreement with the company that owned the land for the proposed concrete plant: they would pay him $250,000 for his two acres of land, allowing him a tidy profit over his $42,000 purchase and enough money to set up shop somewhere new.

Book Review: 'The Ranger Way' by Benghazi Hero Kris 'Tanto' Paronto teaches us to win the war inside ourselves
Read Next: Book Review: 'The Ranger Way' by Benghazi Hero Kris 'Tanto' Paronto teaches us to win the war inside ourselves

However, Heemeyer soon backed out of that deal, upping his demand to $375,000, based, one can assume, on the idea that the concrete plant would have to agree to his demands. Heemeyer soon upped the ante again, reportedly demanding a deal worth as much as a million dollars to get him to leave his two-acre plot. At that point, many contend, the concrete plant opted to simply pursue its zoning rights and stop trying to deal with Heemeyer.

“I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable”, Heemeyer wrote. “Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things.”

Whether you think Heemeyer was screwed over by the government or not, there’s no debating that he was certain that he was. He first leased his business to a different company before selling the property outright to a third party, using the proceeds to begin custom modifications to his Komatsu D355A bulldozer. Over the next 18 months, Heemeyer would build makeshift armor plating that housed the bulldozer’s cabin, engine, and even parts of its tracks. Using a combination of sheets of “tool steel” and 5000 psi Quikrete (concrete) to create the armor, some portions of the bulldozer sat behind more than a foot of protection, rendering the vehicle all but impervious to small arms fire, and as the police would find, even small explosives.

Heemeyer installed monitors inside the protected cabin that were wired to cameras he placed around the exterior of the armored bulldozer. He then enclosed those cameras inside three inches of bullet resistant plastic to ensure law enforcement couldn’t shoot them out. Inside their bullet-proof cases, Heemeyer added air jets to blow dust off the camera lenses.

Inside the cabin, he included fans and an air conditioning system as well as three gun turrets: one for a .50 caliber rifle, one for a semi-automatic .308, and one for a .22 LR rifle.

Perhaps the most troubling aspect of the setup, however, wasn’t its ability to absorb or dish out punishment, but rather its permanence once Heemeyer was inside. The armored shell had to be lowered down onto the vehicle using a custom crane he’d built, and once he was inside, there was no way to get back out. Heemeyer, it seems, spent a solid year and a half planning his own suicide mission, compiling a list of buildings and people he’d target before he was through.

“I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do,” he said. “God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It’s a cross that I am going to carry and I’m carrying it in God’s name.”

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
armadeo:

Define evil.
Evil dosnt exist ,we are animals we act on instict, calling Evil as an act or good is very subjective, depending on the perspective view of action .
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Ayetobi92: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the Dwyer video? I have no idea but it's very original .
the video is still on youtube, very disturbing!
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ayetobi92:

the video is still on youtube, very disturbing!
you'll get used to the image after a couple of weeks smiley
But you still never forget you watched Dywers video.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by MJBOLT: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
check out the comments grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1608737914

TheSourcerer:
the Dwyer video? I have no idea but it's very original .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
MJBOLT:

classic Americans , very humorous set , I really found the cameraman joke out of this world haha.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by sinkhole: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
MJBOLT:

"don't panic, someone call. . .", how can people seen this, live, not panic grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by armadeo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Evil dosnt exist ,we are animals we act on instict, called Evil depending on the perspective view of action .

For evil not to exist means there is no such thing as right or wrong.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
armadeo:

For evil not to exist means there is no such thing as right or wrong.
exactly
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by armadeo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
exactly

I beg to disagree.

Even from points of views there is wrong and right.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
armadeo:

I beg to disagree.

Even from points of views there is wrong and right.
I know people would disagree so I applaud your disagreement smiley
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Cosmicstranger(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
This is the picture of a 2 year-old boy Sujith Wilson, who fell into the borewell and stuck at the depth of 82 feet on October 2019 trichy district

The cries of this curious lad while he was consious and the way his mother, who was helpless there tried to console him by screaming “don't cry, we'll get you back dear” lol you know he is doomed .

Initially he was stuck at just 5 feet depth.Later on while the rescue operation he was slid further and reached 82 feet below the surface. All the efforts made by the rescuers were failed and rescue operation is still on. Hardrock structure of that area increased the difficulty of the task.

We really cannot tell if he made it out or not , but I pretty much doubt it

This to me is the number 1

Been a child .......
this one though
Just imagine being the parent and watching your child die slowly knowing that you can't do anything cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I know people would disagree so I applaud your disagreement smiley
I won't mind if you send whatever amount to Polaris bank 3027225459.
Thanks.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Cosmicstranger:

this one though
Just imagine being the parent and watching your child die slowly knowing that you can't do anything cry
his inability even move is the worst ,
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by DeusXmachina: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2020
The jonestown and Heaven's Gate one, get to me the most.

What's even more creepy is the heavens gate website is still running.

1 Like

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
DeusXmachina:
The jonestown and Heaven's Gate one, get to me the most.

What's even more creepy is the heavens gate website is still running.
explains how strong Religion can be ,and in the hands of the wrong person , Boom!
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Anny69: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
If I start making comments on this thread again I'm afraid I'll get banned again by anti-spam bot. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by TheSourcerer: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Anny69:
If I start making comments on this thread again I'm afraid I'll get banned again by anti-spam bot. Sigh.
I really do not fancy how ridiculously rigid the bots are

1 Like

Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Anny69: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I really do not fancy how ridiculously rigid the bots are
Neither do I.
Re: The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} by Streetdoctor: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
@op abeg feed us more jare we are tired of bulabu negative policies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ican Docket Printout / The Difference Between Murder, Manslaughter And Homicide / Abubakar Tafawa Balwa University (ATBU) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.