Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo (6514 Views)

Mohammadu Buhari Might Not Change Nigeria – Obasanjo / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola / Mass Revolt Looms In Nigeria, Obasanjo Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by PhysicsMHD(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
ideylaff:

na him  make OBJ look up North,

He has always bn dia, boy ever since the days of Saurdana,  Pesin wey know say Yar Adua no dey strong and still he gee am Pawa

Check your records anytime Political Pawa

lol

grin grin
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by bamosagie(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
when did we stop being Nigerians & start wishing someone else dead! OBJ may not be ur hero but he is someone's father, an elder stateman, come on we are better than this. the good book said honor thy father & mother, anyone old enof to be ur parent is one. I am totally dissappointed at most post on this thread. no amount of education can change us from being africans & we dont wish even our enemies dead (we kill them)!
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
Read my lips!

I will kill anybody that stands between my son (GEJ) and Aso Villa!

Baba your time don pass! BB na your nightmare and your day hell! You have lost it big Time!

Aso villa is changing occupant! So go look for wet transformer now!

BB 2011!
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by md4real(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
Old age is surely catching up with this old devil, dying now will not help matter because the milk has been spilt. You should have died in prison.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by beeke(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Please OBJ dont die now atleast not now that your party is still in power, cos if u die now your funeral will cost us hundreds of millions of dollars,
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by odumchi: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
You better die now, the faster you do the sooner things will get better.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by AGHOD(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
I am not a fan of OBJ neither are mine saying he is a saint. But I feel that he doesn't really deserve the intense criticism he has been receiving lately. He has contributed more to the progress of the country than any other president dead or alive. Its a hard fact that people wont accept. In own words he said he is not bothered about history written in a hurry but history written years and decades after which definitely would be in his favour. I agree with him and I know that you all will agree with me in 10 to 20 years to come.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by hackney(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
OBJ na correct old school.
Just dey there dey decieve people because them dey respect am.

Na naija sha.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by fxtopedia(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
bamosagie:

when did we stop being Nigerians & start wishing someone else dead! OBJ may not be your hero but he is someone's father, an elder stateman, come on we are better than this. the good book said honor thy father & mother, anyone old enof to be your parent is one. I am totally dissappointed at most post on this thread. no amount of education can change us from being africans & we dont wish even our enemies dead (we kill them)!

Ethical post mate, I like it. However, remember that a day baby at times dies, so what stops a quater to man to join the silence ones?
Virus is bad! And must DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry my friend jare
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by oderemo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
where is my ak47.
yeah right , protecting your investments by installing boy boy GEDBANJ to cover ground for you,.
GOD fire you.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by alanbolo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
AGHOD:

I am not a fan of OBJ neither are mine saying he is a saint. But I feel that he doesn't really deserve the intense criticism he has been receiving lately. He has contributed more to the progress of the country than any other president dead or alive. Its a hard fact that people wont accept. In own words he said he is not bothered about history written in a hurry but history written years and decades after which definitely would be in his favour. I agree with him and I know that you all will agree with me in 10 to 20 years to come.

Seconded, when all d books will be opened by then, we will honor him for what he's done. It's a pity that pple are used to instant gratifications sad sad sad
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by ideylaff: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2011
when did we stop being Nigerians & start wishing someone else dead! OBJ may not be your hero but he is someone's father, an elder stateman, come on we are better than this. the good book said honor thy father & mother, anyone old enof to be your parent is one. I am totally dissappointed at most post on this thread. no amount of education can change us from being africans & we dont wish even our enemies dead (we kill them)!

They killed the Nigerian in most of us by clinging to Power, Sharing it amongst themselves and doing nothing with it

Our Future, they toyed with. Pity but thats why you get a thread like this with people telling one of the so called cabals to hurry up,
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by Lagosboy: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2011
If baba fit die for nigeria no shaking, he should just take a stroll without security to Oshodi and see what people will do for Nigeria sake. Otherwise he should walk the streets of Sapon in Abeokuta and see what will happen to him.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by mallit: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2011
you are right let him take a walk to jos.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by Blazing99: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2011
Policemen die fighting robbers
Pensioners die waiting 4 pension
Good men die defending integrity (RIP Fusho Williams and Bola Ige)
The innocent die on wrong judgment
The sick die starved of efficient health service
These people and many more die for Nigeria.

Lets face it, if he dies, OBj wont be dying for Nigeria. he would be dying for his own greed. He sees PDP as his own and wants PDP to own Nigeria.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by zeeleso(f): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2011
Lagosboy:

If baba fit die for nigeria no shaking, he should just take a stroll without security to Oshodi and see what people will do for Nigeria sake. Otherwise he should walk the streets of Sapon in Abeokuta and see what will happen to him.
this had me ROFL, and Laughing so loud.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by Nuesbab: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
we can't wait to see you die baba it been long overdue
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by emiemi(f): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
Please was OBJ an actor in Nollywood? He acts very well. Prolly they go through some acting classes in aso rock and NASS, huh?
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by mrperfect(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
I think he has done that during Biafran war.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
Baba please die for Nigeria ASAP so we can make progress
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by 1025: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2011

@bamosagie,
we stopped being nigerians and start wishing someone dead the day they deny us our rights to vote and be voted for. we stopped been nigerians since they refuse us light and bless us with darkness. what do u wish the one who want you dead? do u think those innocent nigerians who die on our bad roadsa on daily basis and those innocent ones been killed by riots and kidnapers as a result of lack of security are not worth living? have u visited our hospitals and see how many nigerians that are dying as a result of neglegence? was that the oath of office to protect our lives and properties? what is self defence? it is killing before u are killed. this man want us dead and as human beings, we have to kill him before he kills us. the bible says, suffer not a witch to live.
obasanjo as a man wants to die for us to live so what is bad in wishing him to do that fast? do u know that one of his sons lost his wife to him(obj)? that one will also join many nigerians in wishing his father death so that he can get another wife and have rest of mind. when obj came out of prison, many nigerians wanted him as our president at least to change our history but what did we get from a man that promised us steady power supply within six months in office? $16b spent and light became worst. the much talked about war against corruption started and ended with abacha and u believe that abi?
when pharoh denied the Isrealites exit from egypt, God gave them all sorts of problems including death and in the same manner, i am praying that anyone who is out to further deny us our independence and constitutional rights, let that one die a miserable death in the might name of Jesus - Amen.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by Horlazuncanmi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
he should not die now, i want him to witness the downfall of the largest party in Africa
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by pinkrex(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2011

Im sure you are one of OBJ's accomplice. Do youknow how many people he has killed and will continue to kill if he is stil alive controlling the life of millions? He is very greedy and selfish. One man's death is worth a millions's life.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by redsun(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
In a sane society obj will be sectioned as high risk madman but in naija where madness is d order of d day, he still get rogue press briefings.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by Pataki: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
Please go and die Obasanjo.

Agbaya oshi.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by redsun(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
Obonemonkie obj.He should be eaten raw by cannibals like him.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by tlops(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
he's welcome!
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by bamosagie(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2011
when did we stop being Nigerians & start wishing someone else dead! OBJ may not be your hero but he is someone's father, an elder stateman, come on we are better than this. the good book said honor thy father & mother, anyone old enof to be your parent is one. I am totally dissappointed at most post on this thread. no amount of education can change us from being africans & [b]we dont wish even our enemies dead (we kill them)![/b]

what else can I say?
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by 77ken: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2011
he means PDP people!.
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by femib26(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
Obasanjo, thanks no thanks.
Pls, go die in your farm or in the mansion Julius Berger built for you.
Thank you for your proposal, we no want.
R.I.P in advance!!!
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by madago: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
mere talk!!!
Re: I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo by redsun(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
He is probably planning to go into large scale rice farming with some foreign counterpacts and wants all competitions out of d way as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed / After Subsidy Removal. Did Jonathan Achieve Anything? / Some Of The Worst Traffic Jams In History Of MAN KIND:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.