Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Border Opening: The True State Of Seme Border - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Opening: The True State Of Seme Border (1029 Views)

FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Border Opening: The True State Of Seme Border by viyon02: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Many are happy when it was announced that Nigeria borders were open last week. But what is true State of seme border the most famous of all the borders. Well, nothing really change since the border was still closed, one immigration officer on duty said and I quote "we are still waiting for the official letter from the boss untill then the border is still close". I got this information when l try to check on my relative living at the other side of the border (Benin republic). Now the question is are we being play upon my the Fg?
Re: Border Opening: The True State Of Seme Border by Babzrockman: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
They can't open base on mere pronouncement. Their top boss must communicate to them officially.
Re: Border Opening: The True State Of Seme Border by viyon02: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Babzrockman:
They can't open base on mere pronouncement. Their top boss must communicate to them officially.
so how long will it take.
Re: Border Opening: The True State Of Seme Border by Babzrockman: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
viyon02:
so how long will it take.

As long as they receive official papers
Re: Border Opening: The True State Of Seme Border by viyon02: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Babzrockman:

As long as they receive official papers
But fg use these words "with immediate effect" how do you see to that?

(1) (Reply)

2021: I’ll Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine To All Nigerians – Buhari / 2023: South-west Speakers, Top Ex-lawmakers Unite In Ibadan For Tinubu / Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.