Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Will Slash Eeu Fees: Araraume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Slash Eeu Fees: Araraume (542 Views)

APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo / APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo / Senator Araraume Is Now The PDP Flag-bearer In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Slash Eeu Fees: Araraume by arinzeeze: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2011
Araraume is confused.
Senator Ifeanyi Araraume governorship candidate of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Imo state has promised tuition fee in Evan Enwerem University (EEU) Owerri from N150, 000 to N30, 000 per section. He made the promise at a campaign rally held in Ideato north
The above statement was made by the Senator Ifeanyi Araraume. Please can Imolites tell me what this man is coming to do in this state? A man that is not informed with what is happening in the state. This man wakes up and says that he wants to will slash EEU fee to N30, 000. This is a fee that was never increased or announced by any media. The school fees of EEU was not reduced or increased the fees is still at N30, 000. The question here is what school fees is he trying to decrease. We Imolites are now well informed and ready to flush out people who come to deceive us with empty promises because of the present situation people are rumouring of school fees.
The present governor Ohakim has stated clearly through all available media that “if you know that you have paid any amount other than the present school fees N30, 000 you should go back for refunding”. We need someone that is well informed with happening on ground not someone who has his agenda only on reducing the school fees of EEU what of other factors affecting the state. Imolites lets join hands and flush out bad eggs.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. / A Must Read / Suicide Bombing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.